Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35578
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-20-2017, 03:53 PM   #706
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
So let me get this straight- you want me to check MY facts - when a couple of paragraphs up you just made up stuff that I called you out on?
Right, so if I was wrong for making up facts. Wouldn't it make you wrong too for making up facts? Or is it ok for you and wrong for me. Gotcha.

I love it when old people try to be cool using GIFS and memes. It's so adorable.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:28 PM   #707
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Right, so if I was wrong for making up facts. Wouldn't it make you wrong too for making up facts? Or is it ok for you and wrong for me. Gotcha.

I love it when old people try to be cool using GIFS and memes. It's so adorable.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:36 PM   #708
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Lol
Old 05-20-2017, 08:46 PM   #709
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Here's a way we can see how the White House truly feels about a fair investigation
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...secutor-238532

Since Mueller didn't represent anyone involved personally. And it's not like he's an scorned ex-employee who would try to get back at the firm through their clients.

If the White House tries to block Mueller with this or they force the DOJ to deny the waiver, then you know that they don't want a true investigation into Russian collusion. Only someone with something to hide would prevent a highly credentialed person from clearing their names. Better to have everyone think it happened and deny it, than to let Mueller open his mouth and let us know it's true.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:37 AM   #710
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Don't you think that if there were any evidence of collusion it would have been leaked by now? The temptation would be irresistible.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:01 AM   #711
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Don't you think that if there were any evidence of collusion it would have been leaked by now? The temptation would be irresistible.
No because it's an ongoing investigation. The only people who would have the evidence now would be those involved and they have good reason not to leak that.

Again I ask, if there's nothing there and Trump wants to clear his name for the millions who voted for the other person, a lot of who want to know if there was collusion. He did say he wants to unify the country and that won't happen without an independent party clearing his campaign of collusion. If he or his DOJ prevents Mueller from investigating, that looks like a guilty conscience.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:05 AM   #712
gfejunkie

Quote:
No because it's an ongoing investigation.
That hasn't stopped any leaks. Ask "anonymous" and "un-named". They're out there every day. They're given real credence by the press. Just like real people. They are real people. Right?
Old 05-21-2017, 06:26 AM   #713
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
That hasn't stopped any leaks. Ask "anonymous" and "un-named". They're out there every day. They're given real credence by the press. Just like real people. They are real people. Right?
So you're saying the people who may have colluded with Russia are going to leak that they did? No.

And the people investigating won't leak it. They didn't leak that an investigation was going on before the election, why would they leak now? Makes no sense if they are out to get Trump.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:24 AM   #714
gfejunkie

Quote:
So you're saying the people who may have colluded with Russia are going to leak that they did?
Why not. They're leaking shit that's just as bad every fucking day. Or, is the media just making that shit up?

Come on. There has got to be someone out there who is dying to be the next "Deep Throat" of Watergate fame. They're "anonymous" and "un-named". They can say anything they want. Without fear of retribution.

The book deal alone would be worth a fortune. Not to mention the movie rights. Besides, it would be "for the good of the country." Right?
Old 05-21-2017, 08:03 AM   #715
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah, come on. There has got to be someone out there who is dying to be the next "Deep Throat" of Watergate fame. They're "anonymous" and "un-named". They can say anything they want. Without fear of retribution.

The book deal alone would be worth a fortune. Not to mention the movie rights. Besides, it would be "for the good of the country." Right?
So for you the absence of leaked evidence = no evidence???

That's weird. And I guarantee you in a few months if someone did leak some evidence Trump and his people would again be crying foul.

Apparently it's no evidence unless it's leaked and it's terrible to leak, and Trump wants leakers prosecuted. So you're screwed either way.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:08 AM   #716
gfejunkie

No. There has to be "evidence" or there would be no investigation to find it.

What'cha got?

All I've seen so far is baseless accusations.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #717
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. There has to be "evidence" or there would be no investigation.

What'cha got?

Let me write it right for you because it's true. There has to be evidence or there would be no investigation. Unless you think the Republican Party would waste time and resources in Congress and then the DOJ would waste time and resources with the FBI investigation. There is a starting point (it's a fact Russia intervened in our election), there's reason to be believe collusion: they hacked both parties and only released information about one. The timing started when Trump needed it most with the Access Hollywood tape. The campaign used them as talking points (but now WikiLeaks, and leaks of Trump are evil). There were multiple undisclosed meetings between campaign persons and Russia. Mike Flynn and his stuff (which I guess you want to forget). There is stuff. Now Mueller needs to investigate and connect the dots. Mueller who oddly as soon as he was announced WikiLeaks tried to dirty with a leak. Weird that it leaked then. But yeah, nothing going on.

You would make for a terrible police detective. Walk into a crime scene and walk out. "Welp no evidence, no crime" "No need to investigate, it wasn't in my face and no one is leaking the information I need."

It's an investigation, you work the info you have and build on that. And then you talk to people and build from there. It's gonna take time. But you don't want the investigation to work.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #718
gfejunkie

It's an investigation in search of a crime that never even happened.

Not a single vote was changed.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:43 AM   #719
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

If it were a T.V. show it would be called - "Much ado about nothing."

Quote:
Old 05-21-2017, 08:59 AM   #720
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Not a single vote was changed.
Never happened? So you know for a fact that no one involved in the campaign was colluding with Russia? Please tell me how you know that? Give us the evidence it didn't happen.

No Russia didn't hack machines to change votes. But you can't say it didn't factor into someone who may have voted for Clinton deciding to sit the election out. Also, if the stuff that was leaked by Russia via WikiLeaks wasn't effecting voters, why did Trump read all them every time at rallies? Why did he talk about them more on debates and in public than he did policies?

It had an effect on some. Keep pretending it didn't. That it was leaked just to be leaked by a foreign government.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women