Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2015, 11:05 PM   #706
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

By the way, this thread certainly seems to have touched a nerve with you recently.
Don't take it personally. His ass was handed to him recently in a couple of other threads and he is just lashing out in pain and anger. It'll take some time but he'll get over it.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:17 PM   #707
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You lyingly claimed Watie was the only Cherokee to fight for the Confederacy, Old-THUMPER.

Furthermore, you lying jackass, you still haven't produced a single substantive post to support your "hate blacks, Japanese and Native Americans" lies, Old-THUMPER.

Just stupid, lib-retarded cock-suckers like you, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

You've wasted 52 opportunities to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis like you are now lying and misrepresenting Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You can't fix what you haven't mastered, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. BTW, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, if you can pull yourself away from your poultry fetish long enough to learn something, Rothschild and Lamb are Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's misrepresented authorities. Furthermore, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion:
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:19 PM   #708
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
By the way, this thread certainly seems to have touched a nerve with you recently.
I jumped in at halftime. What's the score? Is little eva counting his brain cells again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Don't take it personally. His ass was handed to him recently in a couple of other threads and he is just lashing out in pain and anger. It'll take some time but he'll get over it.

That's it? I take back my last post. Now your ARE disappointing me, shammyturd.

And speaking of other threads - did you find any "offended American Muslims" yet?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:28 PM   #709
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
That's it? I take back my last post. Now your ARE disappointing me, shammyturd.
We will talk once you get past this latest butt-hurt meltdown.

Take your time. No rush. Just remember that none of us will be here for you.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:39 PM   #710
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
We will talk once you get past this latest butt-hurt meltdown.

Meltdown? You mean you're still recovering since your post #691? How was tonight's anger management support group meeting? Did you find any "offended American Muslims" yet?
Old 03-29-2015, 07:35 AM   #711
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I hate to say goodbye,
"Account Disabled"! Look at who it was who walked away: the "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion! Good show, lustylad!

Quote:
Sorry little boy. You can make all the slave references you want, you are not helping your cause at all. There are few Cherokee in Nigeria (remember the title of the thread?), the fact that a confederate general had slaves is no surprise, and the fact that you are pro slavery is no surprise.

And the Trail of Tears was still an atrocity, even though you refuse to acknowledge it. Some envious, greedy Southerners wanting the lands others were rightfully on had no qualms forcing them from their lands at gun point. But to you it was the rightful expansion of Dixieland.

You must be really perplexed: native Americans fighting for the confederacy. Does your support of the confederacy outweigh your hatred for native Americans? That must be a tough choice for you.
By WKing for the Cherokee, Old-THUMPER, you've been caught WKing for slave-owning Confederates, Old-THUMPER. You're a wormy little hypocrite, Old-THUMPER. Squirm, Old-THUMPER, squirm like the wormy little troll you are.

Quote:
Cite where that ever happened, shamman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You still haven't explained why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis like you are now lying and misrepresenting Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:13 AM   #712
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
"Account Disabled"! Look at who it was who walked away: the "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion! Good show, lustylad!

No more undercunt? Did he crash and burn? Daayyuumm!

To quote Austin Powers - "Didn't see that one coming!"

"Groovy, baby!"

Old 03-29-2015, 11:09 AM   #713
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry little boy. You can make all the slave references you want, you are not helping your cause at all. There are few Cherokee in Nigeria (remember the title of the thread?), the fact that a confederate general had slaves is no surprise, and the fact that you are pro slavery is no surprise.

And the Trail of Tears was still an atrocity, even though you refuse to acknowledge it. Some envious, greedy Southerners wanting the lands others were rightfully on had no qualms forcing them from their lands at gun point. But to you it was the rightful expansion of Dixieland.

You must be really perplexed: native Americans fighting for the confederacy. Does your support of the confederacy outweigh your hatred for native Americans? That must be a tough choice for you.
they fought for both

http://www.okcivilwar.org/sites/twin-mounds, about 10 miles from my house
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:14 AM   #714
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

Cite where that ever happened, shamman.

No. I don't dance when you tell me to chicken dick. Go fuck yourself.

Quote:
Quote:
Nice going. Did you go bitch and moan to the mods again?

Quote:
[COLOR="Black"] You still haven't explained why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis like you are now lying and misrepresenting Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Jesus fucking christ you are the biggest retard I have ever seen
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:37 AM   #715
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. I don't dance when you tell me to chicken dick. Go fuck yourself.

Nice going. Did you go bitch and moan to the mods again?

Jesus fucking christ you are the biggest retard I have ever seen
The real reason behind your shameful deflection, shamman, is that you've had your cock-sucking ass handed to you every time (e.g., image below); hence, you cannot cite where you ever won one of these exchanges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
they fought for both

Indeed they did, but the real issue here is Old-THUMPER's ridiculously stupid stance that people in bygone eras should be held accountable to moral codes that did not exist in their time, and his stupid and inexplicable notion that only white southerners living in the South between 1861 and 1865 are solely responsible for all of the evils ever associated with slavery and the slave trade. Old-THUMPER believes those people he so abhors, living during the American Civil War era and place as they did, should have had the prescience to live by a moral code that his 21st century ass chooses to impose on their era. Hence, Old-THUMPER now finds himself in a hypocritical dilemma by WKing for the Cherokee who lived according to the moral code of their era; not his!
Old 03-29-2015, 04:48 PM   #716
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
they fought for both

You are absolutely correct, of course.

Throughout all this I have stated that one cannot look at an individual--Gen Watie in this case--and generalize about all Cherokee people. It is IB who wants to tar all Cherokee as slave holders and evil people, part of his very bigoted world view.

As to slavery in general, you can go back many months, maybe well over a year, to find where IB started his lunacy--but quite honestly it probably is not worth the trouble. I acknowledged multiple times that there were good southerners and bad southerners, good northerners and bad northerners when it came to slavery. Sadly, IB's world view is that southern slave holders have no guilt (you can essentially see that in his post here), while it was the evil northerners (and evil Cherokees now) who are responsible for slavery.

That is the fundamental mental and moral difference he and I have. I think some things are morally wrong: torture, murder, slavery being a few. IB thinks they are not intrinsically wrong so long as it is a white christian southerner doing it. He could end this feud with a simple acknowledgement that lynching, whipping, torturing, and separating families as property was morally wrong by the few southerners who did it (not all southerners obviously). But given many opportunities he has not acknowledged any such thing. I don't remember him ever acknowledging that a southern christian white man ever did anything wrong (unless he was gay of course). Until he does I will keep throwing it in his face whenever appropriate.

In the same way he has never admitted that the anti-Native American actions by the US and Europeans was wrong. I am not an advocate for reparations in most cases, but I do believe an admission by all of us that the Trail of Tears, the butchering of the men at Acoma, the forced march of the Navajo people--they were all wrong and should not have happened.

We cannot undo what was done, but to pretend it was good and just instead of immoral and wrong, well that is as much an insult to those who suffered/died as the Westboro baptist "church" idiots are an insult to the US casualties today.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 04:57 PM   #717
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are absolutely correct, of course.

Throughout all this I have stated that one cannot look at an individual--Gen Watie in this case--and generalize about all Cherokee people. It is IB who wants to tar all Cherokee as slave holders and evil people, part of his very bigoted world view.

As to slavery in general, you can go back many months, maybe well over a year, to find where IB started his lunacy--but quite honestly it probably is not worth the trouble. I acknowledged multiple times that there were good southerners and bad southerners, good northerners and bad northerners when it came to slavery. Sadly, IB's world view is that southern slave holders have no guilt (you can essentially see that in his post here), while it was the evil northerners (and evil Cherokees now) who are responsible for slavery.

That is the fundamental mental and moral difference he and I have. I think some things are morally wrong: torture, murder, slavery being a few. IB thinks they are not intrinsically wrong so long as it is a white christian southerner doing it. He could end this feud with a simple acknowledgement that lynching, whipping, torturing, and separating families as property was morally wrong by the few southerners who did it (not all southerners obviously). But given many opportunities he has not acknowledged any such thing. I don't remember him ever acknowledging that a southern christian white man ever did anything wrong (unless he was gay of course). Until he does I will keep throwing it in his face whenever appropriate.

In the same way he has never admitted that the anti-Native American actions by the US and Europeans was wrong. I am not an advocate for reparations in most cases, but I do believe an admission by all of us that the Trail of Tears, the butchering of the men at Acoma, the forced march of the Navajo people--they were all wrong and should not have happened.

We cannot undo what was done, but to pretend it was good and just instead of immoral and wrong, well that is as much an insult to those who suffered/died as the Westboro baptist "church" idiots are an insult to the US casualties today.
Thusly has Old-THUMPER restated his ridiculously stupid stance that people in bygone eras should be held accountable to moral codes that did not exist in their time. BTW, Old-THUMPER, the majority of the tribe followed Watie.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:10 PM   #718
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thusly has Old-THUMPER restated his ridiculously stupid stance that people in bygone eras should be held accountable to moral codes that did not exist in their time. BTW, Old-THUMPER, the majority of the tribe followed Watie.
Why look at that! IB was just twiddling his thumbs waiting for me to post. You really don't have a life.

And yes, I am saying slavery was evil and wrong even in bygone eras. Of course it was practiced, but it was morally reprehensible. You, on the other hand, continue to see nothing wrong with what was done to human beings strictly for greed in the name of the "enlightened" Europeans who were the confederate plantation owners.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:27 PM   #719
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why look at that! IB was just twiddling his thumbs waiting for me to post. You really don't have a life.

And yes, I am saying slavery was evil and wrong even in bygone eras. Of course it was practiced, but it was morally reprehensible. You, on the other hand, continue to see nothing wrong with what was done to human beings strictly for greed in the name of the "enlightened" Europeans who were the confederate plantation owners.
The Cherokee weren't "European" plantation owners, Old-THUMPER, and Native Americans embraced slavery before any Europeans set foot on this continent, Old-THUMPER. Yet, your vitriolic, hypocritical denigration is reserved solely for "European" southerners who lived in the American South between 1861 and 1865. BTW, Old-TUMPER, don't let your out-sized ego lead you to imagine anyone was waiting on you to do anything, Old-THUMPER.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:02 PM   #720
Old-T
Valued Poster

Of course you were waiting on me! Look at how quickly you respond to my posts (while on the contrary they are many of your useless posts on here I don't reply to at all).

Too bad you can't read, stupid bigoted IB. Just a few posts up I AGAIN stated that slave owners were morally wrong. ALL slave owners. Northerners, traitorous Confederates, Cherokees, Africans, Arabs, etc. ALL. Comprehend that little three letter word?

But you do not. You continue to support torture, servitude, murder, etc., ESPECIALLY when done by the confederate states. You know how to end this, but you won't. You can't bring yourself to admit the confederate was wrong about anything, and you would cut your tongue out before saying I was right even in something as blatantly obvious as this.

So be happy as a slave apologist. That's what you are.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women