Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35578
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2015, 10:34 AM   #7141
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpie View Post
My bad. Don't feel like looking for that Cowgirl fan who made a big rant last week or so.

Rant....lol. Yeah, Fish, I guess I do get on that soap box and rail a bit much, huh? Oh, well.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:34 AM   #7142
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

The best thing about the whole QB fiasco is that the Cowboys may be looking at Mallet real hard, after their latest loss.

Don't see the Texans beating any good team this season, but they are our team and I will support them (unless they are behind 41-0). Switched to baseball that day.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:54 AM   #7143
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Oh and Derrick Carr who Rick Smith and BoB did not care for threw for four TDs in the first half yesterday
Their heads were pumped up that Derek was gonna end up like David. David was actually pretty solid when he a line protecting him once he left the Texans. I've also been putting money on Oakland since people still have them as a laughing stock for some reason. Yesterday was a good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

Rant....lol. Yeah, Fish, I guess I do get on that soap box and rail a bit much, huh? Oh, well.....
Yea you lol. Technically and truthfully, our teams are the same minus the attitude problems. I didn't watch the Sea/Dal game because ^^^ but caught the last few minutes of it. Not sure why Sea keeps deflating in the 4th but they made Dallas look like they were contenders there for a sec.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:55 AM   #7144
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I heard the Jets are interested in Little Ryan Mallett. We will see, I can't believe anybody would take a shot on him.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

BL I feel the pain, I too wish we had Carr on the squad but I have to admit all of Houston would have gone berserk if they drafted another Carr. Hind sight is 20/20.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:36 PM   #7145
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpie View Post
Yea you lol. Technically and truthfully, our teams are the same minus the attitude problems. I didn't watch the Sea/Dal game because ^^^ but caught the last few minutes of it. Not sure why Sea keeps deflating in the 4th but they made Dallas look like they were contenders there for a sec.
The Dal-Sea game was hard fought on both sides....very much a defensive / field postion game......nothing akin to that Madden vid game held earlier in the day at the Superdome.

Seattle might finally be putting some things together (but let's be real....they've beaten SF and Dallas the last two weeks.....that's nothing to crow about.)

This much we know: the NFC is chock full of mediocrity....Green Bay came back to earth at Mile High last night. And truth be told, it's still too soon to make a call per Carolina IMO.

Maybe the power in the NFL (at the mid-way point) has clearly shifted to the AFC.....unbeatens New England and Cincy both look pretty salty....and that Denver Broncos defense is absolutely formidable....almost "Steel Curtain"-like (apologies in advance to DickemDown if offense is taken, sir).

Strange thing though....as bad as Dallas and Houston are, neither are out of it per their respective divisions (yet). Hope reigns eternal, I suppose.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:39 PM   #7146
Daddio
Valued Poster

Looks like the Texans are headed for a middle of the road first round draft pick again, probably about 8th to 15th. What starters in the league now would you trade next years #1 pick for????

In No particular order, some of these guys could be available.

Miami - Tannehill
Jets - Fritz
Jets - Geno Smith
Buff - Tyrod Taylor
Buff - EJ Manuel
Cle - Johnny Football
Cle - McCown
Bal - Flaco
Jac - Bortles
Tenn - Mettenburger
KC - Alex Smith
SDC - Rivers
NYG - Eli Manning
Dal - Weeden
Dal - Cassal
Philly - Bradford
Philly - Dirty Sanchez
Chi - Cuntler
Det - Stafford
Ari - Palmer
Stl - Foles
SF - Kapernick

I will put a yes or a no beside each name soon, but I want some opinions from you guys first. I realize some of these guys certainly wont be available but if you were Rick Smith would you trade for any of them? I have a certain few I would make an offer for!!
Old 11-02-2015, 04:42 PM   #7147
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
The Dal-Sea game was hard fought on both sides....very much a defensive / field postion game......nothing akin to that Madden vid game held earlier in the day at the Superdome.

Seattle might finally be putting some things together (but let's be real....they've beaten SF and Dallas the last two weeks.....that's nothing to crow about.)

This much we know: the NFC is chock full of mediocrity....Green Bay came back to earth at Mile High last night. And truth be told, it's still too soon to make a call per Carolina IMO.

Maybe the power in the NFL (at the mid-way point) has clearly shifted to the AFC.....unbeatens New England and Cincy both look pretty salty....and that Denver Broncos defense is absolutely formidable....almost "Steel Curtain"-like (apologies in advance to DickemDown if offense is taken, sir).

Strange thing though....as bad as Dallas and Houston are, neither are out of it per their respective divisions (yet). Hope reigns eternal, I suppose.....
I'm still holding out for Seattle. Not sure what direction they're going. GB got humbled so hard yesterday and my argument against Denver has gone to shit. I still think Denver will sizzle out though. NE looks to be on a warpath. Cincy will definitely fall flat but I only say that because Dalton is a ginger from Katy High and I don't like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Looks like the Texans are headed for a middle of the road first round draft pick again, probably about 8th to 15th. What starters in the league now would you trade next years #1 pick for????

Miami - Tannehill
Jets - Fritz
Jets - Geno Smith
Buff - Tyrod Taylor
Buff - EJ Manuel
Cle - Johnny Football
Cle - McCown
Bal - Flaco
Jac - Bortles
Tenn - Mettenburger
KC - Alex Smith
SDC - Rivers
NYG - Eli Manning
Dal - Weeden
Dal - Cassal
Philly - Bradford
Philly - Dirty Sanchez
Chi - Cuntler
Det - Stafford
Ari - Palmer
Stl - Foles
SF - Kapernick

I will put a yes or a no beside each name soon, but I want some opinions from you guys first. I realize some of these guys certainly wont be available but if you were Rick Smith would you trade for any of them? I have a certain few I would make an offer for!!
This might sound weird but I really wanted Matt Flynn to be picked up. He's currently available. I know they won't scoop him up because he doesn't fit the system BoB is running. No way in hell I would ever want to see Cuntler over here.

Rivers is off the table
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...on-chargers-qb

Just going off that list I would go for Manziel or Foles but leans more towards Foles.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #7148
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I have to admit all of Houston would have gone berserk if they drafted another Carr. Hind sight is 20/20.
It doesn't occur often but I agree with DDD on both points he made in the above comment. (Shhh, don't tell anyone!)

Aw hell, go ahead and break the news. No one will believe it anyway!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 06:45 PM   #7149
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Miami - Tannehill
Jets - Fritz
Jets - Geno Smith
Buff - Tyrod Taylor
Buff - EJ Manuel
Cle - Johnny Football
Cle - McCown
Bal - Flaco
Jac - Bortles
Tenn - Mettenburger
KC - Alex Smith
SDC - Rivers
NYG - Eli Manning
Dal - Weeden
Dal - Cassal
Philly - Bradford
Philly - Dirty Sanchez
Chi - Cuntler
Det - Stafford
Ari - Palmer
Stl - Foles
SF - Kapernick

!
None of the worthwhile QBs listed are available for a 1st round pick. The only two marginally may be 1) Kap who could be totally mind fucked and 2) Sanchez who most GMs wouldn't touch for a 1st rounder because it may cost them their job.

The Texans need a redo from the top down. I'm not talking General Manager down. I'm talking McNair moving to LA. You PSL owners are chumps.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 10:08 AM   #7150
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Wow, the Texans are now tied for 1st in the division thanks to the Panthers' win over the Colts in OT last night!

That shit will change next week.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 10:18 AM   #7151
Daddio
Valued Poster

The Texans could and probably will have the outright lead in the division after next week. Texans have a bye and the Colts play Denver in Indy. Unless Kubes and Wade fuck us and lose we will be in 1st place!!! LOL.

Now I don't expect the 1st place tag to stay on us very long at all. I don't see many more victories on the schedule for us. We have squandered the easier half of the schedule.

Why am I saying we and us? Fuck that!!!!!! I don't own or take responsibility for anything Texan anymore!!! Fuck them and Fuck the owner, GM and candy ass players!!! A bunch more of them need to be fired and handed the Jizz mop like Mallet!!
Old 11-03-2015, 11:17 AM   #7152
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Worst case for Texans would be if they win division with a shitty record like 6-10 they would get blown out for sure and then because they made the playoffs they would pick in bottom 8 instead of top 8 meaning no QB of quality and generally lesser picks. The team will be doomed for 6-8 years
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 04:27 PM   #7153
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

It's already doomed
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:09 PM   #7154
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

The saddest thing I heard on the radio this morning was this: "if you took the AFC South and moved it into the FBS, would any of them be bowl eligible by the end of the season?"

I lol'd...then I puked...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 06:05 PM   #7155
Fishpie
Valued Poster

To answer that question, yes they would.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women