Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2017, 06:55 AM   #691
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You might want to get your head out of you ass buddy. There are 2 more accusations that have been reported and creepy Franklin issued an apology...again. I knew there would be more. You libtards live in a different universe. Try living in reality sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Ellen, you are delusional. Franken was clearly doing hoverhand, his hand being many inches away and not touching her at all. Trump is on tape admitting to the things he's accused of. But, then, I don;t know what to expect from a conservatard. Precious snowflakes who close their ears to the world and scream "la la la" when confronted with things that break their delusions.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:35 AM   #692
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You might want to get your head out of you ass buddy. There are 2 more accusations that have been reported and creepy Franklin issued an apology...again. I knew there would be more. You libtards live in a different universe. Try living in reality sometime.
" You libtards live in a different universe. Try living in reality sometime."

Trump is now claiming the tape on which he boasted of "grabbing [women] by the pussy" is fake.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-now-cl...aulting-722513
He admitted the tape was legit a year ago, dude literally thinks we are stupid and for 33% of America he’s right.
http://www.wcvb.com/article/donald-t...debate/8270145
This ridiculous statement by Trump has me thinking a new set of credible allegations about sexual impropriety are about to come out in the open, or he is trying to make a bunch of noise to distract from some other damming story, or his dementia is starting to go full swing, or the piss tape is about to drop...
There's a tape. A TAPE. Who needs anyone to confirm or deny a goddamn thing when we have a recording?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 03:59 PM   #693
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm still waiting for you to come out of that mandle. Until then..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
" You libtards live in a different universe. Try living in reality sometime."

Trump is now claiming the tape on which he boasted of "grabbing [women] by the pussy" is fake.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-now-cl...aulting-722513
He admitted the tape was legit a year ago, dude literally thinks we are stupid and for 33% of America he’s right.
http://www.wcvb.com/article/donald-t...debate/8270145
This ridiculous statement by Trump has me thinking a new set of credible allegations about sexual impropriety are about to come out in the open, or he is trying to make a bunch of noise to distract from some other damming story, or his dementia is starting to go full swing, or the piss tape is about to drop...
There's a tape. A TAPE. Who needs anyone to confirm or deny a goddamn thing when we have a recording?
Old 11-26-2017, 06:13 PM   #694
Observing
Valued Poster

Default L.A.M.E.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for you to come out of that mandle. Until then..........
What's up with the Trumpian gaslighting bullshit?

No mandle here.
Straight up,what do you think about Trump now saying the pussy grabbing audio tape isn't him?
Old 11-26-2017, 06:30 PM   #695
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Straight up - when you get a review from a legit provider on ECCIE--- I'll answer you. Until then..................

Quote:
What's up with the Trumpian gaslighting bullshit?

No mandle here.
Straight up,what do you think about Trump now saying the pussy grabbing audio tape isn't him?
Old 11-26-2017, 06:54 PM   #696
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Straight up - when you get a review from a legit provider on ECCIE--- I'll answer you. Until then..................

Can't answer up whether your boy is lying or not?
Old 11-26-2017, 07:00 PM   #697
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Again................he's still yo President!!

Quote:

Can't answer up whether your boy is lying or not?
Old 11-26-2017, 07:27 PM   #698
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Old 11-27-2017, 04:57 AM   #699
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Now, there's your REAL 'collusion' right there!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:24 AM   #700
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Tell us how you honestly feel about President Trump backing Roy Moore in Alabama.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 07:12 AM   #701
gfejunkie

Default Thanksgiving update

It's only getting worse...

https://www.newsmax.com/JamesHirsen/.../27/id/828244/

https://www.theepochtimes.com/report...n_2367318.html
Old 11-28-2017, 07:38 AM   #702
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Newsmax???

"Is NewsMax bias?

Newsmax bias rating is Right. We are confident the AllSides Bias Rating™ for Newsmax is from the right, but it is unclear whether it is a lean right or a right bias. ... Furthermore, Newsmax describes its magazine as one of the largest independent monthlies “with a conservative perspective.”"

"NewsMax.com (NewsMax Media, Inc.) "serves up the news with a conservative slant. The company publishes alternative news and opinion content through its monthly 300,000-subscriber magazine NewsMax and corresponding Web site. The company generates sales from politically-oriented merchandise (clothing, posters, books) showcasing stars of the Republican Party. It also partners with Random House to publish a series of co-branded books. Former New York Post reporter Christopher Ruddy, the company's CEO, founded NewsMax Media in 1998." --Hoover's Fact Sheet."

The Epoch Times??? Where do you find these publications?

My TV Guide showing America's Most Watched TV Shows for Nov. 6-12:
Sunday night football #1
Thursday night football #5
Monday Night football #8

If viewership of NFL games is down, these statistics don't support that claim. To be honest I'm not watching as much NFL games this year. Has nothing to do with player protests. My favorite team is out of it .

So 3 of the 8 top watched shows in prime time were NFL games. I'm not going to waste my time but I'll bet most NFL stadiums were filled to close to capacity last weekend.

Last night's game in Baltimore -- 99% full.
At Pittsburgh -- 96% full
At Arizone -- 100% full
At Dallas -- 100% full
At Detroit -- 100% full

To the best of my knowledge no major advertisers have stopped supporting NFL games.

So you have NOTHING to support your claim that this taking a knee controversy has had any impact at all on NFL games. At the end of the year we'll look at the FACTS, not some conservative rag that has a political agenda, and see how profitable NFL clubs were in 2017.

Old 11-28-2017, 09:33 AM   #703
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Newsmax???

"Is NewsMax bias?

Newsmax bias rating is Right. We are confident the AllSides Bias Rating™ for Newsmax is from the right, but it is unclear whether it is a lean right or a right bias. ... Furthermore, Newsmax describes its magazine as one of the largest independent monthlies “with a conservative perspective.”"

"NewsMax.com (NewsMax Media, Inc.) "serves up the news with a conservative slant. The company publishes alternative news and opinion content through its monthly 300,000-subscriber magazine NewsMax and corresponding Web site. The company generates sales from politically-oriented merchandise (clothing, posters, books) showcasing stars of the Republican Party. It also partners with Random House to publish a series of co-branded books. Former New York Post reporter Christopher Ruddy, the company's CEO, founded NewsMax Media in 1998." --Hoover's Fact Sheet."

The Epoch Times??? Where do you find these publications?

My TV Guide showing America's Most Watched TV Shows for Nov. 6-12:
Sunday night football #1
Thursday night football #5
Monday Night football #8

If viewership of NFL games is down, these statistics don't support that claim. To be honest I'm not watching as much NFL games this year. Has nothing to do with player protests. My favorite team is out of it .

So 3 of the 8 top watched shows in prime time were NFL games. I'm not going to waste my time but I'll bet most NFL stadiums were filled to close to capacity last weekend.

Last night's game in Baltimore -- 99% full.
At Pittsburgh -- 96% full
At Arizone -- 100% full
At Dallas -- 100% full
At Detroit -- 100% full

To the best of my knowledge no major advertisers have stopped supporting NFL games.

So you have NOTHING to support your claim that this taking a knee controversy has had any impact at all on NFL games. At the end of the year we'll look at the FACTS, not some conservative rag that has a political agenda, and see how profitable NFL clubs were in 2017.

Just this morning on the news they commented on half full stadiums. Yeah it was Kilmeade on Fox and friends but still. They mentioned several games. Granted they were probably shit games not 2 teams at the top but still. I know football is still toward the top of viewership but it's gone down (reports) 10-20%. I really am surprised not more. I myself am a sports nut and I have totally banned the NFL.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:46 AM   #704
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
Just this morning on the news they commented on half full stadiums.
That's right. All you have to do is tune in on Sundays. You can't fake half empty stadiums on live TV.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:07 AM   #705
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
That's right. All you have to do is tune in on Sundays. You can't fake half empty stadiums on live TV.
Give me two examples of games you tuned into on a recent Sunday where the stands were half empty.

Every game I tuned into in the last week, whether it be Sunday, Monday, or Thursday, has near capacity crowds. Baltimore last night was packed. Dallas last Thursday was packed. It all depends on the game. Some teams simply do not draw well. Never have. I continue to show the per cent of capacity of NFL games, most of which are 95% plus. How that compares to prior years I do not know. How many of those fans not attending are season ticket holders who did not go? This I will repeat. The average NFL fan does not give a damn about what happens before the kickoff. They may not like players taking a knee either before, during, or after the national anthem, but they are there to watch a ball game and support their TEAM!

Here is a statement from the Wall Street Journal:

"Media executives are rallying around an explanation for the National Football League’s declining TV ratings: too much football available in too many places."

I can see that being a valid reason. Sunday games during the day. Sunday night. Monday night. Thursday night. And soon on Saturdays.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women