Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-25-2023, 02:57 PM   #691
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Some Modelo drinkers, I assume, are good people
Likely very fine people
Old 08-25-2023, 04:37 PM   #692
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Please enlighten me, which rules prohibit you from showing proof of your statement.
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
Old 08-25-2023, 05:10 PM   #693
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

... What Budweiser needs is a new direction. ... New Blood!

... I'm gonna talk to a mate or two and see IF we can perchase
the Budweiser brand. ... THAT might surely save the day!

#### Salty
... Tryin' like Jack-the-Lad to get a good agreement
with one o' the Buschs' who wants to perchase the
Budweiser brand.

And these things take a bit of time... Like me planning
and building flats over Martha's Vinyard-way.

Though me "insiders" are sayin' that there's
negotiations surely going on right now
concerning a NEW type of Budweiser beer.

Not at best liberty to say anymore at the present time.

#### Salty
Old 08-25-2023, 06:03 PM   #694
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Good luck to you Salty. I know how much you love Bud Light.
Old 08-25-2023, 10:14 PM   #695
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default It is quite possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
There is no need to speak about minors when discussing the Bud Light boycott. In fact the desire of many who wage a 'war on woke' to invoke a discussion involving small children on a regular basis is something I personally find disturbing. Beer advertisements are something people of all ages see every day. Are Super Bowl ads targeting kids? Millions are watching every major brewer wants an ad running.
Old 08-26-2023, 06:39 AM   #696
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

This whole "protect the kids" argument smacks of Reverand Shaw Moore and his influence over Bomont.

Requires a lot of stretch and a lot of rationalization when it comes to light lagers.
Old 08-26-2023, 07:57 PM   #697
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
There is no need to speak about minors when discussing the Bud Light boycott.
You clearly didn't pay attention to the thread and what this question addressed

Why is that par for the course for you?
Old 08-26-2023, 08:30 PM   #698
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

He did. It's a red herring. Par for the course from some folks to make a meal of that part.

In the meantime, what let's get back to what this is really about. Bud Light still accounts for almost 8.3% of the total U.S. beer market.

Quote:
According to data by NielsenIQ on August 23, Modelo rose to 8.34% share of dollars spent on beer at stores in America since the start of 2023.

This compares to Bud Light’s year-to-date share of 8.28%. It is also the first time Modelo passed Bud Light for sales on an annual basis.
Old 08-26-2023, 08:42 PM   #699
DNinja69
BANNED

Of course I didn't pay attention. Sure. So let's refresh my memory since you are the OP here it should be a quick process. First post was a clip of Kid Rock (recently seen enjoying a refreshing Bud Light on a night out in the same size can I am currently drinking from.... Ooof) going Rambo fully auto style on some cans of beer. All adult activity. Second post was a sludgy bunch of bullshit rambling on about some fantasy of how the beer can in question came to be and how many beers it would take blah blah all adult activities.

But don't let me stop you please enlighten me on why you continue to speak about the subject of guns, beer, and binge drinking to make someone look more attractive with regard to anyone not legally an adult. I am sure you can make that make sense. Go for it...
Old 08-27-2023, 05:44 AM   #700
Chase7
Valued Poster

Yesterday a old friend and I went to the Cork & Keg at the Meadows.

We bought tickets for the craft beer. An hour or so there we said let’s have a so-called regular beer from a Meadows bar.
We both seen a Budlight cold can among the others, I said I’m not doing any AB beer, he said me either.
We both had Miller Lite,
your welcome America hating liberals.
Old 08-27-2023, 07:32 AM   #701
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

You're from Pgh. Pgh's been a Miller Lite stronghold for quite awhile.

Thank you for making both the expected and the more Woke choice, Chase.
Old 08-27-2023, 10:01 AM   #702
DNinja69
BANNED

The Miller company has been a Pride brand for a long while. Modelo is out and proud as well. As for hating America that is quite spun but I am used to it. The fact is much of this 'battle against woke' is focused hate upon those who are different. I prefer Freedom. America was built on that premise but has never fully been about Freedom in practice. We are much further along that path today but there is much work to do.

A long while ago before our phones were the window to the world I began to use a couple of questions when consulting that internal voice of reason and I have lived a much more free life since that day.

Simple and easy. 1. Would I want it done to me? 2. Do I deserve it to be done to me?

Being arrested for having beer when I was 16? No I did not want that to happen but I deserved it. 100 percent. Knew the law broke it willingly.

Fair enough.

Working to organize an effort that might put people out of work reduce their ability to provide for their family because a company used a face for their beer can that some people don't agree with. No I would not want that done to me and absolutely do not deserve it. So you will not find me engaging that activity.
Old 08-27-2023, 02:38 PM   #703
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
The Miller company has been a Pride brand for a long while. Modelo is out and proud as well. As for hating America that is quite spun but I am used to it. The fact is much of this 'battle against woke' is focused hate upon those who are different. I prefer Freedom. America was built on that premise but has never fully been about Freedom in practice.
Absolutely. All the best selling beers in America are proud supporters of the LGTBQ+ community. Drinking a Miller Lite instead of a Bud Light is like preferring purple to indigo. All part of the same rainbow.

And "anti-woke" is nothing but concentrated hate. These people don't give a flying fuck about freedom. In reality, they just want their own particular brand of authoritarianism foisted upon everyone else. That's not freedom. These people are misguided haters. "Do as I say, not as I do". Hypocrites. Racists.
Old 08-28-2023, 12:23 AM   #704
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Yesterday a old friend and I went to the Cork & Keg at the Meadows.

We bought tickets for the craft beer. An hour or so there we said let’s have a so-called regular beer from a Meadows bar.
We both seen a Budlight cold can among the others, I said I’m not doing any AB beer, he said me either.
We both had Miller Lite,
your welcome America hating liberals.

... Thank you for exercising YOUR right to choose there, mate.

#### Salty
Old 08-28-2023, 12:34 AM   #705
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Miller company has been a Pride brand for a long while. Modelo is out and proud as well. As for hating America that is quite spun but I am used to it. The fact is much of this 'battle against woke' is focused hate upon those who are different. I prefer Freedom. America was built on that premise but has never fully been about Freedom in practice. We are much further along that path today but there is much work to do.

A long while ago before our phones were the window to the world I began to use a couple of questions when consulting that internal voice of reason and I have lived a much more free life since that day.

Simple and easy. 1. Would I want it done to me? 2. Do I deserve it to be done to me?

Being arrested for having beer when I was 16? No I did not want that to happen but I deserved it. 100 percent. Knew the law broke it willingly.

Fair enough.

Working to organize an effort that might put people out of work reduce their ability to provide for their family because a company used a face for their beer can that some people don't agree with. No I would not want that done to me and absolutely do not deserve it. So you will not find me engaging that activity.

... Pages and pages of this - and you STILL don't understand.

... It doesn't matter IF Miller beer is for Pride
and what-not... OR IF the people at Modelo are out
and proud also.

THAT is NOT the issue.

... What surely does matter is that Bud Light
upsot some of their consumers... And were slow
on the mark to correct the problem.

The problem of pissing-off their customers
- which created the backlash.

So customers have surely exercised their-own
right to choose - and have moved on to other beer.

And some will drink Miller or Modelo WITH pride.
As long as the "pride" ain't FORCED upon them.

#### Salty
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women