Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35593
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2020, 11:47 AM   #691
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yeah, I'm not buying that. It's no fun being in the North East when you are from Texas when you have plenty of other options. I was forced to do so because of my ambition to work at a hedge fund or a PE firm because they are snobs about where you went to school. But for engineering, you can go anywhere.

I highly doubt many Texans even think about RIT unless they are getting a full scholarship ride. People in Texas are not going to Rochester unless they have to do so for their own financial benefit.
red necks pussy is pussy

come up and see
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 11:59 AM   #692
oeb11
Valued Poster

Experience Venezuela - a fidel and Che' utopian paradise!!
Visit Maduro - the democratic leader of Venezuela in his richly appointed palace.

and stay - so maduro can fleece idiot tourists of every penny they possess to try to bail out his failed marxist corrupt and broke regime.

go to Venezuela - fidel - One could get a lesson in reality - but NO- One is too blinded by marxist propaganda to ever think for Oneself.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 12:13 PM   #693
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
And how many dead in The USEh today, eh?
There wasn't quite as many as there was awhile ago...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 12:13 PM   #694
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Experience Venezuela - a fidel and Che' utopian paradise!!
Visit Maduro - the democratic leader of Venezuela in his richly appointed palace.

and stay - so maduro can fleece idiot tourists of every penny they possess to try to bail out his failed marxist corrupt and broke regime.

go to Venezuela - fidel - One could get a lesson in reality - but NO- One is too blinded by marxist propaganda to ever think for Oneself.
Shame about Venezuela economy wise but one good thing going on there is the chicks are getting skinnier....
Old 08-30-2020, 12:59 PM   #695
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

booger, booger, ur loosing your mind over this.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 01:27 PM   #696
oeb11
Valued Poster

Interesting how the DPST's lose their cool and revert to love of stalin, lenin, and other dictators when prssure is put on.

Fidel does love his marxism!
Such a waste of a life - to be so indoctrinated and programmed as to never be able to see reality.
Poor, poor fidel.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 02:41 PM   #697
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Such a waste of a life - to be so indoctrinated and programmed as to never be able to see reality
I love the irony! LOL!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 02:50 PM   #698
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
nazareth, fisher, ur , rit

you cant read well can you

dumb redneck, come out though next weekend redneck, oh wait youre 90,

bring your kidney with you
You should learn to quit while you're behind.

Did you really decide to name UR, Nazareth, and Fisher to supplement RIT? You're naming a bunch of glorified community colleges? Seriously? The pussy is even worse there than at RIT.

Nobody but NYers goes to those schools. You definitely WON"T find anyone from out of state - especially Texas - attending them. So, no, you didn't meet any Texans at a bar in Rochester.

Here is the home page from Fisher.

https://www.sjfc.edu/

Scroll down to the group of female students in the Class of 2024. THIS is what they lead with. They are incoming freshman, so they haven't even had time to put on the Freshman 40 yet. But they are already heifers. Tell us, which one is the hot one? Did you do her?

I can barely imagine the ones that didn't make the website.

And I am in my 50s, not 90s. And if I come out next weekend in NY, it would be someplace in the Hamptons or NYC. Neither place is one you can afford.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 05:31 PM   #699
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
You should learn to quit while you're behind.

Did you really decide to name UR, Nazareth, and Fisher to supplement RIT? You're naming a bunch of glorified community colleges? Seriously? The pussy is even worse there than at RIT.

Nobody but NYers goes to those schools. You definitely WON"T find anyone from out of state - especially Texas - attending them. So, no, you didn't meet any Texans at a bar in Rochester.

Here is the home page from Fisher.

https://www.sjfc.edu/

Scroll down to the group of female students in the Class of 2024. THIS is what they lead with. They are incoming freshman, so they haven't even had time to put on the Freshman 40 yet. But they are already heifers. Tell us, which one is the hot one? Did you do her?

I can barely imagine the ones that didn't make the website.

And I am in my 50s, not 90s. And if I come out next weekend in NY, it would be someplace in the Hamptons or NYC. Neither place is one you can afford.
Shame they have so many heifers - I prefer skinny girls myself. I guess all that gloomy snow makes them eat to feel better with the attendant ill effects on their physiques.
Old 08-30-2020, 05:37 PM   #700
oeb11
Valued Poster

Fidel is not a fan or consumer of education - it broadens one's horizons to other ideas and principles - anathema to those already indoctrinated and imprinted by racist, marxism , and have no clue as to the reality of totalitarianism - as in Venezuela.

let's buy fidel a one-way ticket to Venezuela . Just its' type of place.

or in miami - call a crowd of cuban exiles to give a 'welcoming education ' to Fidel.

LOL
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 07:34 PM   #701
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
red necks pussy is pussy

come up and see
You talk about hanging around at college bars. That would seem to indicate you are a student or faculty.

But your spelling and grammar are atrocious, so that would seem to rule out both. And it would be flat out creepy for you to be a professor hanging out in bars hitting on students. That would get you fired fast.

I would guess that you were a jock - that would explain you being a student while also writing a 6th grade level. But none of those schools has sports teams that would give out scholarships.

But you have reviews, so that would indicate you aren't a student and you have a job. Maybe you are a janitor at one of those schools?
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 07:37 PM   #702
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You talk about hanging around at college bars. That would seem to indicate you are a student or faculty.

But your spelling and grammar are atrocious, so that would seem to rule out both. And it would be flat out creepy for you to be a professor hanging out in bars hitting on students. That would get you fired fast.

I would guess that you were a jock - that would explain you being a student while also writing a 6th grade level. But none of those schools has sports teams that would give out scholarships.

Maybe you are a janitor at one of those schools?

use the politically correct term .. sanitation engineer.

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 12:32 AM   #703
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would correct you and say freshman 15, but in the North East, it is freshman 40. Many of those freshman chicks must believe they are bears preparing for hibernation and eat accordingly.

Quote:
red necks pussy is pussy

come up and see
I've lived in upstate NY. It's as redneck as it gets without the southern accents as far as complete simpletons. The only differences are location and accents to me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 07:23 AM   #704
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

History and fast are big issues for the DPST NEVER shows them in a good light because it ever works out for anyone but the people at the top. Just look to Venezuela
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 09:46 AM   #705
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
That would be exactly quantity of 2, China and India. China shows no numbers in any credible charts. Would you believe them even if they did?

India has over the counter HCQ. Plus I'm not entirely sure they fell for the goofy notion of over counting COVID deaths because of reimbursement winnings (EX: fall out of an airplane at 10,000 meters and find out you have COVID so COVID is what you died from and you get double the $ as a result) and they absolutely have been far, far behind in testing.

As to other countries, maybe these charts will aid your understanding

Your links in the past have changed my mind about Hydroxychloroqine somewhat. I believe it's possible that people in the early stages of Covid-19, who don't yet have severe or life threatening symptoms, may benefit from it. However it probably does more harm than good when given to people with severe symptoms.

Anyway your first link is intriguing, with respect to the countries that have low case fatality rates. There may be something there.

The countries that have high case fatality rates are all in Western Europe. All of them were hit hard by Covid early on. There was inadequate testing, so that the number of confirmed cases was much lower than the number actually infected. The sickest people, those more likely to die, were more likely to get tested. Also we know Italy's health care system was overwhelmed, others probably were too. If you disagree with my argument you need to explain why you don't believe Covid kills 12% to 18% of the people it infects.

The second graph is pretty useless. I've worked in three of the countries with "early HCQ use" and visited another two. All of them except Greece are probably under-reporting Covid deaths substantially. They mostly have no idea who's dying from Covid and who's not. I trust China's numbers more than theirs, again except for Greece.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women