Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160674
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35418
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2019, 07:00 PM   #691
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]You're no longer allowed to have different, pathetic standards for dim-retards that are inferior to those that you demand of Republicans. You will have your miserable nose rubbed in dim-retard shit every fucking time you hypocritically try set a standard for Republicans that your party of jackasses doesn't measure up to.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][COLOR="Black"]Vindman is a Ukrainian immigration who has delusions of grandeur believing that a petty bureaucrat such as himself has some kind of right to make foreign policy for the United States. Vindman wasn't "elected" to do a damn thing. His job is to take orders or resign if he can't do that. ]

I’m thinking you and the sewer rats you associate with should crack your piggy banks open and buy a case of Vagisil for your big pussy hurt.

I told you months ago it’s never going to be over until that fat lying bastard is out of the office. If he dodges this bullet there’s more waiting for him, or maybe you believe the Russian investigation is over. You’re stupid enough to.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 07:02 PM   #692
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
I’m thinking you and the sewer rats you associate with should crack your piggy banks open and buy a case of Vagisil for your big pussy hurt.

I told you months ago it’s never going to be over until that fat lying bastard is out of the office. If he dodges this bullet there’s more waiting for him, or maybe you believe the Russian investigation is over. You’re stupid enough to.
You're watching the Adam Schitty show! No one is more stupid and misinformed than an Adam Schitty minion like you. There is no "bullet". Adam Schitty is still shooting blanks!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 07:45 PM   #693
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Republicans don't use vagisil. I suggest you hang on to your supply for when Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok and McCabe come begging for it!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 08:04 PM   #694
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Republicans don't use vagisil. I suggest you hang on to your supply for when Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok and McCabe come begging for it!
Republicans may not be, but the trump party sycophants should be out gathering their supply before it’s all sold out. There’s a good 45 days of pussy hurt coming for those losers.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:57 PM   #695
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Republicans may not be, but the trump party sycophants should be out gathering their supply before it’s all sold out. There’s a good 45 days of pussy hurt coming for those losers.

we'll see who's pussy hurt on Nov 6th, 2020. and Trump WILL BE THE RNC Candidate.
your phony baloney impeachment isn't going to work

Schiff can cover the whistleblower in the House but not in the Senate. Mitch will call him and Schiff to testify.

Why? because he can

BAHHAHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:19 AM   #696
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
..... Nov 6th, 2020. .....

.....baloney impeachment isn't going to work
Too much smoke inhaled ....

..... he still believes the House can oust the POTUS!!!!!

Since the House Dems seem to think talking to another world leader is a "high crime" then they should get behind Warren and install her in the People's House, because no World Leaders will want to talk to a Fake Indian.

They enjoyed visiting with Obaminable ... he's squeeze their thighs!!!!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:25 AM   #697
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I’m thinking ....

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:49 AM   #698
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:

You and your ilk would be Putin's traitorous bitches doing Putin's bidding. Turkey was a resolute ally during the Korean conflict fighting against communism. FYI, Trump was physically disqualified from the draft for medical cause while Slick Willie lied, lied, lied and lied his way out of the draft.

You and your ilk need to stop tea bagging 45 and start thinking critically. Yes, apparently 45 allegedly had bone spurs. However, 45's public displays of athletic ability at the time effectively refute the notion. To be clear. I am nobody's bitch, Turkey's military forces have committed war crimes against humanity. Secondly, Turkey was emboldened by 45's cowardice in abandoning the Kurds on the battlefield. What Turkey did during the Korean Conflict or current NATO membership status does not in anyway excuse the rape, torture and murder of non-combatants or the mistreatment of POWs.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:51 AM   #699
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Morrison's testimony could have been damning. Instead it was a positive for Trump. Morrison has no first hand knowledge of conversations between Ambassador Sondland and either President Trump or Ukrainian officials. He was just repeating to William Taylor what Sondland told him. And, regarding a quid pro quo for military aid, he said, "I hoped that Ambassador Sondland's strategy was exclusively his own and would not be considered by leaders in the Administration and Congress, who understood the strategic importance of Ukraine to our national security." In other words, he's saying this "drug deal", in the words of John Bolton, might have been cooked up by Sondland without involvement by the President.

If Sondland doesn't change his story and if nothing along the lines of tapes comes out, my guess is Republican Senators will have good justification for not voting for Trump's removal from office.
+1

Quote:
Isn’t it possible for the Committee to get the actual transcript of the call being stored in that super secret computer? I find it hard to believe the intelligence committee would be denied that evidence, everyone on the committee has security clearances and anyone keeping up with the scandal knows it’s there.
This sounds like some level of desperation to supersede all the witnesses so far that have corroborated that the transcript. No one has denied the contents of the transcript.

Just another exhausting effort to drum up scandal against Trump where there is none.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:07 AM   #700
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Default Honor, Respect and Courage

Quote:
The part highlighted in bold-red is all that is relevant. It's a matter of public record that Slick Willie lyingly committed to enroll in ROTC to avoid the draft and then didn't.

You're no longer allowed to have different, pathetic standards for dim-retards that are inferior to those that you demand of Republicans. You will have your miserable nose rubbed in dim-retard shit every fucking time you hypocritically try set a standard for Republicans that your party of jackasses doesn't measure up to.

Vindman is a Ukrainian immigration who has delusions of grandeur believing that a petty bureaucrat such as himself has some kind of right to make foreign policy for the United States. Vindman wasn't "elected" to do a damn thing. His job is to take orders or resign if he can't do that.

Vindman is a career Ranger-Qualified Infantry Officer, Scholar and Foreign Area Expert who has borne the battle for this country. LTC Vindman's military service has been honorable and distinguished. I would trust him to watch my six. I cannot say the same for 45. No member of the US military has an obligation to follow unethical or unlawful orders no matter who issues those orders. Last of all, all service members and high office holders primary obligation is to support and defend the US Constitution not provide cover and concealment for the unethical conduct of a traitorous and illigitimate President.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:28 AM   #701
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
Vindman is a career Ranger-Qualified Infantry Officer, Scholar and Foreign Area Expert who has borne the battle for this country. LTC Vindman's military service has been honorable and distinguished. I would trust him to watch my six. I cannot say the same for 45. No member of the US military has an obligation to follow unethical or unlawful orders no matter who issues those orders. Last of all, all service members and high office holders primary obligation is to support and defend the US Constitution not provide cover and concealment for the unethical conduct of a traitorous and illigitimate President.
And you've yet to provide anything that is actually "unethical conduct of a traitorous and illigitimate President"

The entire statement is your simple minded(or that fed to you by your handlers) opinion.

Please elaborate with more than opinion on what makes him illegitimate. The Mueller report showed no evidence to that. The Obama admin emphatically said there was no actual infiltration into voting for the 2016 election. So Trump won the electoral college in a valid manner. What's illegitimate about that?

And surely it's your opinion he's traitorous, but again nothing of substance has risen to that level by anyone but partisan TDS suffering hacks.

Let the house impeach on these absurd grounds and it will quickly get swatted down by the "legitimate" actions of the Senate.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:45 AM   #702
oeb11
Valued Poster

EC - you well understand any impeachment rationale is just a DPST pretense.
Trump won 2016 - and the DPST's remain outraged that their march toward one party government -(aka Kalifornia) was thwarted.
They need no other pretense of reason for their vote.

Now lets see the "Evidence" McCarthyite Schiff has been waving in his hot little fist.

Open Testimony and evidence in the light.

Will be interesting for the nation to have transparency.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:49 AM   #703
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Too much smoke inhaled ....

..... he still believes the House can oust the POTUS!!!!!

Since the House Dems seem to think talking to another world leader is a "high crime" then they should get behind Warren and install her in the People's House, because no World Leaders will want to talk to a Fake Indian.

They enjoyed visiting with Obaminable ... he's squeeze their thighs!!!!

But, but, but, Obama

But, but, but, Clinton

But, but, but, Biden

But, but, but, the deep state

But, but, but, the transcript

But, but, but, Benghazi

But, but, but my Pussy burns !
Old 11-01-2019, 07:14 AM   #704
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
+1

This sounds like some level of desperation to supersede all the witnesses so far that have corroborated that the transcript. No one has denied the contents of the transcript.

Just another exhausting effort to drum up scandal against Trump where there is none.
You’re still brainwashed that the summary the fat lying bastard released is complete. Ignoring the Disclaimer on the very first page that cautions the reader the summary is not complete. Actual transcripts of testimony will be released soon which I predict you will claim is a lie because some Fox News sewer rat tells you what to believe.

Living on your knees in awe of a false savior isn’t healthy.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:12 AM   #705
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
LTC Vindman's military service has been honorable and distinguished. I would trust him to watch my six.
Just like you would trust Gen. Michael Flynn or Col. Oliver North, to cite a couple other "honorable and distinguished" military servicemen, right whiskyboy?

Quote:
No member of the US military has an obligation to follow unethical or unlawful orders no matter who issues those orders.
What "unlawful order" was Vindman given? Was he told to stop the Biden family from unlawfully looting Ukraine? All Vindman did was assist with a fucking phone call. You make zero sense as usual, whiskyboy.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women