Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2015, 11:19 AM   #6886
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Neither Hoyer or Mallet looked impressive. The OLine looked very bad. No push, no holes for the riunning game. Poor protection for the QBs.

D looked pretty good. Without JJ, big Vince or the Clown. The new CB looked good.
The Denver OLine was getting some push for their run game. Wish we could get that.

The D better kick ass cause we will struggle to score. Boring ass games are ahead. Cheerleaders looked strong, saw some camel toes!!! How ha!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 07:15 AM   #6887
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Neither Hoyer or Mallet looked impressive. The OLine looked very bad. No push, no holes for the riunning game. Poor protection for the QBs.

D looked pretty good. Without JJ, big Vince or the Clown. The new CB looked good.
The Denver OLine was getting some push for their run game. Wish we could get that.

The D better kick ass cause we will struggle to score. Boring ass games are ahead. Cheerleaders looked strong, saw some camel toes!!! How ha!!
The O line definitely needs work...and some depth. Second team consists of pulling Brown and moving the rest of the guys around...some into unnatural positions. Part of that may have to do with trying to get them to learn the functions of all positions and how they have to work as a unit but yeah, you'd sure like to see them be able to blow guys off the line every now and then and so far it just isn't happening.

A lot of situational football has been played on the Texan's part. To me that's a sign of good coaching. Everyone is getting experience right now in particular situations. When game day comes there will be an overall game plan that BoB will have installed for the opponent. They will follow that plan up to the point that it becomes necessary to deviate in certain situations. You've got 45 seconds or less to make that decision. Having preseason experience in those situations gives BoB more information and a more concise decision tree when the time comes. That's why they ran the ball 6 out of 7 times(or whatever it was) on the goal line in game 1.

I agree that the defense has looked good. The secondary has showed the most improvement and has some quality depth. The core of the Texans defense hasn't played so it's hard to judge how any opponent's O-line is really doing against them. I doubt they would be able to blow Watt and Wilfork off the ball like that.
The OLB's need to seal the edges better and that is a concern. Mckinney is big enough and strong enough but doesn't have the quickness to play it every down.
Strong OLB may be our biggest weakness on D. Mike Mohamed may be the best option at the moment with Tarpinian playing next to Cushing.
I'd like to see at least a series this week with all the starters but it may not happen. That may be as much strategic as it is preventative. No point in giving KC any more film material than you have to when you know what you have in Watt and by all accounts Watt is even stronger and has refined his moves more for this year.
Nix has showed some promise at NT. He's been able to blow up the middle on a few plays. Wilfork may have been just what we needed in order to give Nix time to mature and fit into the role. Not ready to call him a good pick after all but he's showing something now at least. If he keeps improving he'll get more snaps and that's good for Wilfork too.

My biggest concern right now was hearing that press conference where BoB announced Hoyer as the starter. It was not very inspiring. BoB, very uncharacteristically, stumbled all over that statement. It just didn't give me any confidence that he had confidence in his decision. He even ended the statement with "for now".
No one wants to hear "for now", not the starter, not the backup and none of the rest of the team. It just doesn't add any stability and puts your starter on edge. If he's the starter, you say he's your guy and stand behind it until he isn't anymore. Then you have another press conference and say you're making a change. BoB is quickly building himself a QB controversy. It's a mistake that gets coaches fired.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 06:13 PM   #6888
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

We now have Schaub Jr. As our starting QB.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:34 AM   #6889
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Let's look at the offensive checklist:

Running back...nope nada

Quarterback......see above

Me thincks it's gonna be a long season.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:39 AM   #6890
DEEZNUTTZ
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post

Running back...nope nada

We are in for a very long season. Think it's going to be historically bad offensively.
DEEZNUTTZ is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:45 AM   #6891
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post

Running back...nope nada

What about Chris "Bang Bang, Chicken and Shrimp" Polk...he looks alright at RB.

Maybe we could combine my Steelers offense and the Texans defense..that would be nice
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:39 AM   #6892
BigLouie
Valued Poster

BoB did not sound too enthused about making Hoyer the starter. The way he added "for now" at the end and the way he told Mallett to be ready to go at any time speaks volumes. Heard on a radio station yesterday that in his interview process he had said that if hired he would bring in Hoyer. If that is true then Hoyer better be great because he passed on what looks to be 3 or 4 franchise QBs
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:19 AM   #6893
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Reports are that Mallett has disappeared
Old 08-27-2015, 02:23 PM   #6894
Daddio
Valued Poster

I got the 610 sports flash today that Mallet no showed at practice. WTF???? WTMuthaF?

He better not be candy assing out like it looks like he is!!! If it's true he is just a candy ass and upset he didn't win the job and that is why he no showed then that mother fucker needs to be CUT!! You cut the Cunts!!! Hopefully he did actually have a personal emergency of some sort as his reason for missing. I am not in Houston now, please let me know the scuttlebutt, thanks.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:43 PM   #6895
Moonlight Graham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

According to the General, Mallet missed practice because he overslept. So does Mallet need more practice on how to wake up in time?
Moonlight Graham is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:21 AM   #6896
Daddio
Valued Poster

Looks li BOB made the right call going with Hoyer. Just think if he would have named candy ass the starter then he no showed.

Texans QB depth chart
1. Dopey II
2. Dumbass Candy Ass
3. Shitpants Savage
Way to go Rick!!!
Old 08-28-2015, 10:07 AM   #6897
Daddio
Valued Poster

I am still percolating on Hoyer's nickname. Hoyer the offensive destroyer has a chance. Still percolating.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:50 AM   #6898
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Id be mad to if i could of been starting for the craappy jets with mpre money as to being a bench player for less on the crappy texans .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 09:21 PM   #6899
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Watched the Jags game tonight and Bortles looked really good. 20-29 and 245 yards. He looked really sharp. Hoyer better look a lot better than he has in the New Orleans game or the Texans could find them selves fighting for last place in division
Old 08-29-2015, 09:06 AM   #6900
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Looks li BOB made the right call going with Hoyer. Just think if he would have named candy ass the starter then he no showed.

Texans QB depth chart
1. Dopey II
3. Dumbass Candy Ass
2. Shitpants Savage
Way to go Rick!!!
I fixed that for you.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women