Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60415
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41692
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-23-2023, 04:24 PM   #676
Chase7
Valued Poster

Wokeness going on and on.

One on this site was drag shows now Bud Alight, hilarious.

Education/Educators pushing transition of little kids without knowledge of their parents. This is actually happening.
Wow.
Old 08-23-2023, 04:29 PM   #677
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

None of that is actually happening, except in Fox News boogeyman world.
Old 08-23-2023, 04:31 PM   #678
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Nobody is pushing kids there are some doing too much but a lot of young people experience questions about the sexuality and find themselves not fitting into boxes you might feel more comfortable with. None of that is an excuse to try and persecute trans people publicly.

I been to drag shows never once has my hetero self been tempted, swayed, or led astray. While InBev sells less Bud Light they didn't take much of a hit and many other 'woke' brands profits went way up.

People try and put this on Educators when most of the time they are stuck in the middle. I don't agree with minors transitioning but do find it ironic all the angst hurled on that subject while way more teens get elective cosmetic procedures than adults transition. Same energy?
Old 08-23-2023, 05:23 PM   #679
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Wokeness going on and on.

One on this site was drag shows now Bud Alight, hilarious.

Education/Educators pushing transition of little kids without knowledge of their parents. This is actually happening.
Wow.
Lots of Bud Light at drag shows. And Football games. And those bars in town you won't go to anymore. And those bars in the burbs you will go to.

More Bud Light still being sold than not.

Thank you valued poster. For all the money you spend on woke beers anyway
Old 08-23-2023, 08:47 PM   #680
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... And on and on and on it goes!

... Reports out there say that Modelo has passed up
Bud Light and is now America's best selling beer.

... See? ... That's what happens when people decide
to choose something else. ... ...

#### Salty
Yeah Salty. The ill informed leftists have been wrong on this all along from the beginning. Really embarrassing for them

Bud Light sales down dramatically. And the ill informed leftists want to pretend all is fine. Sad
Old 08-23-2023, 08:49 PM   #681
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
None of that is actually happening, except in Fox News boogeyman world.
You are wrong as usual. Again !!! Which I guess shouldn't be a surprise since you are always wrong and just post false information

There are examples daily of what Chase stated happening. Alas site rules prohibit them from being shared here
Old 08-23-2023, 10:48 PM   #682
DNinja69
Valued Poster

SeekingAlpha has this to say....

Despite the boycott, Anheuser-Busch InBev's earnings were better than expected, with revenue growth driven by pricing.

The demise of Bud Light is but a myth celebrated by those desperate to cling to any thread of possibility that their disapproval of the gay community might actually be taken seriously by more than a handful of people while the rest are just bandwagon go-along gang members with short memories.

For anyone offended by my assertion this is an anti-gay movement please feel free to express your feelings they should enjoy the same rights and liberties as anyone else and I will kindly apologize for my assumption
Old 08-24-2023, 05:41 AM   #683
Chase7
Valued Poster

Over and over and over and over, anti-AB has nothing to do with anti-gay. It’s liberals attempting to use it for political purposes. Same goes for drag shows, no one cares until it involves minors.

Liberals use the likes of race, lbgtqia, trans thoughts/feelings, climate change to divide us.
It’s a false narrative by liberals against anyone who doesn’t fall in line with their agenda of power and control.
This is what people like myself are against. Any person of so-called color, gay/trans needs help I’m more than glad to help.
I’m against using people in need/help, biased against for control and political power.
Old 08-24-2023, 11:13 AM   #684
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You are wrong as usual. Again !!! Which I guess shouldn't be a surprise since you are always wrong and just post false information

There are examples daily of what Chase stated happening. Alas site rules prohibit them from being shared here
Lol. Ok, thanks for proving that you have no evidence that any of this happening. Again.

No evidence - Confirmed!
Old 08-24-2023, 02:39 PM   #685
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Kid Rock’s Bud Light Hypocrisy: Was His Outrage All For Show?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmci...-all-for-show/

Yes.

Kid Rock's whole career has been for show. He's been a poser since the 90's, latching pretending to be whatever he thinks will help him make a buck. So him drinking Bud Light again, along with millions of others is no surprise.

It's interesting to watch these questions get asked now. I laid some of this bare a few dozen pages ago.
Old 08-24-2023, 06:47 PM   #686
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default It is a simple concept...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Over and over and over and over, anti-AB has nothing to do with anti-gay. It’s liberals attempting to use it for political purposes. Same goes for drag shows, no one cares until it involves minors.

Liberals use the likes of race, lbgtqia, trans thoughts/feelings, climate change to divide us.
It’s a false narrative by liberals against anyone who doesn’t fall in line with their agenda of power and control.
This is what people like myself are against. Any person of so-called color, gay/trans needs help I’m more than glad to help.
I’m against using people in need/help, biased against for control and political power.
For anyone offended by my assertion this is an anti-gay movement please feel free to express your feelings they should enjoy the same rights and liberties as anyone else and I will kindly apologize for my assumption. Anyone?

So called color? They help we can give the gay community is Liberty. Freedom from public shame and derision. You may only oppose drag shows that involve minors but the prevailing commentary from the right is far more harsh. Nobody's kids should be taken away because Dad is a drag queen. Two men are just as capable of raising a child as one, or a man/woman couple.

I don't drink any more or less Bud Light than before but I enjoy speaking on it and believe the brand will be just fine in the long run. Would I have made the move they did? No. But it literally did not affect me in any way on a personal level. Thanks to the backlash more kids have looked at Dylan's content than they ever would have and anyone actually taking the time to speak to teens on these issues understands they are not nearly as butt hurt as the older crowd.

Elvis shaking his hips didn't end the world any more than a face on a beer can did. Not the same thing you say? Go back and read comments from the era and tell me it isn't a fair comparison
Old 08-24-2023, 08:34 PM   #687
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. Ok, thanks for proving that you have no evidence that any of this happening. Again.

No evidence - Confirmed!
What part of the site rules prohibiting certain subjects do you not understand?
Old 08-25-2023, 06:39 AM   #688
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

It's not about what you know here. It's about what you can show

Quote:
Turns Out “Go Woke, Go Broke” Isn’t Working in the Fight to Cancel Bud Light
https://www.insidehook.com/article/b...ncel-bud-light
Old 08-25-2023, 10:33 AM   #689
tommy156
Premium Access

Some Modelo drinkers, I assume, are good people
Old 08-25-2023, 11:06 AM   #690
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Please enlighten me, which rules prohibit you from showing proof of your statement.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women