Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2017, 12:10 PM   #676
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Ellen, you are delusional. Franken was clearly doing hoverhand, his hand being many inches away and not touching her at all. Trump is on tape admitting to the things he's accused of. But, then, I don;t know what to expect from a conservatard. Precious snowflakes who close their ears to the world and scream "la la la" when confronted with things that break their delusions.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:39 AM   #677
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yes, it just imply's guilt. Not that you were found guilty in a court of law. But in OJ's book - he uses the word -I.
So the inference is that he is guilty.
I, too, think OJ was guilty but, again, you can not infer guilt from what is written in a book, whether the word "I" is used or not. Again, using the Mona Lisa theft as an example, if I said "I would turn off the alarms by . . . " or "I would incapacitate the guards by . . ." is simply the best way to describe how I would commit the crime.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:04 AM   #678
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Yeah Baby!

President Trump is Mueller’s "primary target", and Flynn coordination is a scandal, legal expert says.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-target...r-flynn-721443

The separation of Flynn and Trump's legal team this week is really telling. We knew this was coming back in March when his request for immunity was rejected.
Flynn's going down and he's being used to take down others. Delicious.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:14 AM   #679
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I, too, think OJ was guilty but, again, you can not infer guilt from what is written in a book, whether the word "I" is used or not. Again, using the Mona Lisa theft as an example, if I said "I would turn off the alarms by . . . " or "I would incapacitate the guards by . . ." is simply the best way to describe how I would commit the crime.
I've given up on getting her to see logic. She is more convinced that what she called a hypothetical is an admission of guilt because he took money for it. But she then refuses to believe that paying out money is an admission of guilt because that person is the head of the company. Never mind we are suppose to believe that Trump is a great/hands on businessman in one breathe and then in the other we are suppose to believe that he had no idea what was going on in his company.. They live in an alternative reality and it's tough to understand the backwards way of thinking.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:19 AM   #680
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Oh please Trump people tell me, how will y'all explain this?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...n-americans%2F

I mean people in my community have always thought MAGA was a dog whistle for Jim Crow days but I guess Trump is letting us know it's true. He actually responded to that article with MAGA?
Old 11-24-2017, 07:40 PM   #681
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Oh please Trump people tell me, how will y'all explain this?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...n-americans%2F

I mean people in my community have always thought MAGA was a dog whistle for Jim Crow days but I guess Trump is letting us know it's true. He actually responded to that article with MAGA?
What community is that?
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:42 PM   #682
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
President Trump is Mueller’s "primary target", and Flynn coordination is a scandal, legal expert says.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-target...r-flynn-721443

The separation of Flynn and Trump's legal team this week is really telling. We knew this was coming back in March when his request for immunity was rejected.
Flynn's going down and he's being used to take down others. Delicious.
You get your news from newsweek?
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:28 PM   #683
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me get this straight. Let's say you own a real estate business. You have over a million properties. Apt complexes. You have a President,VP, Regional supervisors, supervisors and office staff on site. So about 200,000 employees nation wide. One of them is a leasing g agent who does not like Jewish folks. So he tells them that there are no vacancies to rent. But another couple comes in and is not Jewish and he rents to them. The Jewish couple sue the rental company for rental discrimination based on religion. The court find discrimination did occur and hold the leasing agent and the company liable. The leasing agent pays out - yes,he is guilty as charged as his payment is a declaration of his guilt. The owner is held responsible also. However,he has to pay out as a direct consequence of the actions of his employee. He doesn't know this leasing agent and although, the owner had rental guidelines in place, the agent was still able to discriminate. In fact, the owner has Jewish relatives and abhors discrimination against anyone. So you are telling me that this owner would be guilty just based on the fact that he has to do a payout settlement. See in the real world, innocent people can be held liable. In the snowflake world everybody is guilty.

Quote:
I've given up on getting her to see logic. She is more convinced that what she called a hypothetical is an admission of guilt because he took money for it. But she then refuses to believe that paying out money is an admission of guilt because that person is the head of the company. Never mind we are suppose to believe that Trump is a great/hands on businessman in one breathe and then in the other we are suppose to believe that he had no idea what was going on in his company.. They live in an alternative reality and it's tough to understand the backwards way of thinking.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 03:32 AM   #684
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let me get this straight. Let's say you own a real estate business. You have over a million properties. Apt complexes. You have a President,VP, Regional supervisors, supervisors and office staff on site. So about 200,000 employees nation wide. One of them is a leasing g agent who does not like Jewish folks. So he tells them that there are no vacancies to rent. But another couple comes in and is not Jewish and he rents to them. The Jewish couple sue the rental company for rental discrimination based on religion. The court find discrimination did occur and hold the leasing agent and the company liable. The leasing agent pays out - yes,he is guilty as charged as his payment is a declaration of his guilt. The owner is held responsible also. However,he has to pay out as a direct consequence of the actions of his employee. He doesn't know this leasing agent and although, the owner had rental guidelines in place, the agent was still able to discriminate. In fact, the owner has Jewish relatives and abhors discrimination against anyone. So you are telling me that this owner would be guilty just based on the fact that he has to do a payout settlement. See in the real world, innocent people can be held liable. In the snowflake world everybody is guilty.

There are many flaws with your hypothetical situation.

1) Trump doesn't have a million properties now and have less back then.
2) It wasn't nationwide, it was in two NYC boroughs.
3) Your hypothetical omits that Trump had a history of discrimination practices.

But even with all of that, your hypothetical doesn't work in defending Trump. You see... unlike you're proposed situation, Trump pushed the policy not renting to African Americans. It was what he wanted. That means he isn't this innocent owner caught in the mess created by someone working for him. He is the guilty party who had people following his policy. But hey. Nice try. And the nerve of an elderly white person telling a black man that innocent people can be held liable is fucking hilarious and tone deaf as fuck.

But since we are talking about the guilt of discrimination... What do you have to say about Trump replying to a tweet about him fighting with African Americans to gin up his base with culture wars and to enforce a sense that the system is rigged for minorities with MAGA? How can you defend that one?
Old 11-25-2017, 05:28 AM   #685
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

In my scenario, I didn't mention Trump. I just said owner. It could be anyone in the US. Actually, this is based on an actual event. Of course, the numbers were changed around and I did not mention any names. My point is to show you that innocent people sometimes have to pay.

On MAGA? I don't see a problem. He has free speech rights just like everyone else. You need to prepare yourself to be offended, Trump is not politically correct. He said it right from the start.
And that ain't gonna change.

Quote:
There are many flaws with your hypothetical situation.

1) Trump doesn't have a million properties now and have less back then.
2) It wasn't nationwide, it was in two NYC boroughs.
3) Your hypothetical omits that Trump had a history of discrimination practices.

But even with all of that, your hypothetical doesn't work in defending Trump. You see... unlike you're proposed situation, Trump pushed the policy not renting to African Americans. It was what he wanted. That means he isn't this innocent owner caught in the mess created by someone working for him. He is the guilty party who had people following his policy. But hey. Nice try. And the nerve of an elderly white person telling a black man that innocent people can be held liable is fucking hilarious and tone deaf as fuck.

But since we are talking about the guilt of discrimination... What do you have to say about Trump replying to a tweet about him fighting with African Americans to gin up his base with culture wars and to enforce a sense that the system is rigged for minorities with MAGA? How can you defend that one?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:56 AM   #686
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
More like newsWEAK. Which means pretty lame. Like obie and millsy.

Should probably be reporting on more important things. Like 'Piegate'...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/24/cn...faked-her-pie/

Now, there's a scandal for ya!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 06:36 AM   #687
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Time says Trump is 'incorrect' after president says he rejected Person of the Year overture.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...he-year-259614

Ex-Time editor trolls Trump: You still have your fake Time cover in storage.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-time-cover-in

Mueller might be the one who’s ‘draining the swamp’.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f93084590e0f

Bombshell report reveals new details about Trump's Oval Office meeting with Russians after he fired Comey.
http://www.businessinsider.com/bombs...-comey-2017-11
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 07:51 AM   #688
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Meanwhile Trump tweets again about these scumbags taking a knee. Liberals and never Trumpers say he's got bigger fish to fry. I say the culture in this country is important. I bet you liberals are all on Lavar Ball's side as well.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:38 AM   #689
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
Meanwhile Trump tweets again about these scumbags taking a knee. Liberals and never Trumpers say he's got bigger fish to fry. I say the culture in this country is important. I bet you liberals are all on Lavar Ball's side as well.
I commented on LaVar Ball on the ECCIE national political forum. The man is a low-life in my opinion. If you followed his comments while his son Lonzo was at UCLA last year, you would understand my comment. He has tried to capitalize on his sons' (Lonzo, LiAngelo, and LaMelo) basketball abilities by creating Big Baller Brand sports equipment and introducing $495 basketball shoes. Now that Lonzo is on the LA Lakers, he is criticizing the coaches there for not using his son correctly.

So why should Trump waste his time getting into a battle of words with this guy? In my opinion, he shouldn't waste his time.

If Trump wants to continue his tweets against the NFL players who continue their protests, it is certainly his right. In my opinion his tweets have done nothing to help his image with those other than his already firm supporters.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:36 AM   #690
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
In my scenario, I didn't mention Trump. I just said owner. It could be anyone in the US. Actually, this is based on an actual event. Of course, the numbers were changed around and I did not mention any names. My point is to show you that innocent people sometimes have to pay.

On MAGA? I don't see a problem. He has free speech rights just like everyone else. You need to prepare yourself to be offended, Trump is not politically correct. He said it right from the start.
And that ain't gonna change.

As I said at the end of my comment, I know all about innocent people paying. I've seen innocent people like me killed or imprisoned. I don't need to have some hypothetical to know that. My point is that Trump wasn't innocent in his discrimination case. He was guilty.

Wait so you see no problem with Trump, a man who is routinely said to be: racist, dog whistling to white supremacists, dividing the country, and not supportive of minorities. You're ok with him replying to a tweet about an article in which it says he is trying to divide our country base on race with his slogan #MAGA? So you are saying African Americans must be ok with the president offending them by saying yes I'm here to tell people that y'all are the enemy? That his idea of a great America, where white people think the system is against them and for us (which is the most idiotic idea in the world). That we should just chalk it up to our president being who he said he would be? Wow. I guess you Trump people will defend anything he says, it's truly like a cult. That was a softball. He was totally wrong to do that. I thought your defense would be maybe he didn't read the article. Nope you went with that's his prerogative. Yes he has a first amendment right, he also has a duty to represent and fight for the rights of all Americans. That reply doesn't show a guy looking to fulfill that duty. Sorry you are too in love with a symbol that you can't see how bad tweet is for people who don't look like you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women