Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2015, 07:59 AM   #6841
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

You know Matt Thomas from 790 jokes about never hearing Kal McNair speak. Kal McNair was shown at least 4 times and didn't say not one god damned word. I've never even seen his lips move since our existence in 2002. Either daddy told him to keep ears open and mouth shut while daddy runs the show or that guy is a mute. I guess we will find out when Bobby Mac steps down and Kal Mac takes over.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 02:38 PM   #6842
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Yeah no shit on Foster's brother. They were working with rubber bands and JJ is flipping tires!!!!

I am still pissed that Foster didn't get this issue taken care of in the off season, same fucking groin. He could have easily had the surgery in the off season and been 100% at the start of camp. Here we are in Houston fucking Texas with doctors out the ass that could have looked at babymakers groin and said you're fucked get this fixed. Babymaker was too busy fucking around dropping loads, and pulling rubber bands too go to the doctor??? Rick fucking Smith didn't think to send him to the doctor? Bullshit man!!!

Yet you maintain he is a "great back". On one hand you tell us how great he is and how fucked the Texans are without him but on the other hand you tell us all the stupid shit he does. Remember the year he went vegetarian? You do remember that it was shit like that that kept him from being drafted at all? Yet your expectation is for him to carry the load season after season?
SMDH

Do you understand the difference now between an UFA and great first round backs like say, Emmitt Smith or Walter Payton? Adrian Peterson, even after his legal problems, has the potential to go down in history as a great back. Dude came back a year after blowing out a knee to be MVP. That's why he was a first round pick and Foster was a UFA.

Years ago I played in a golf tournament, you know one of those where you get hooked up with some body supposedly important. My foursome(at Blackhorse) included a guy that scouted for the Cowboys. We got to talking about Emmitt. He said there are guys every season that rolls around who have Emmitt's talent. What set's the great players apart from the rest of the talent is the commitment to the game through training, fitness, nutrition and learning their position. That's called professionalism. Some guys get it, some think they get it and others won't ever get it. Jamarcus Russell is a prime example of someone with all the talent in the world and no sense of what professionalism means. Foster is somewhere in the middle and that's why he's nothing more than a journeyman back at this point. The league is full of journeyman backs.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:04 PM   #6843
BigLouie
Valued Poster

You don't know what you are talking about. Foster was not drafted out of college because he had a serious attitude issue. He freely admits his attitude was so bad he would not have drafted himself. It was never about talent. He is the second leading rusher in Tennessee history
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:56 PM   #6844
spank_my_monkey76
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

I am season ticket holder and have two extra pair of tickets for game on August 15th to see these teams play for first pre-season game. This listing is for two tickets next to each other along with the parking pass. Text me if want as I am in Austin but will be in Houston the day before the game and we can complete transaction then in public area. You have up till 1pm to meet me near Galleria or can meet up at game to complete transaction. Thanks.
spank_my_monkey76 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:21 PM   #6845
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Yes I don't like Philosofosters attitude. He thinks he is smart guy. I think. He is a smart ass. Foster was the only proven threat the Texans had rolling into this season. They will miss him. You are fucking stupid if you can't see that. He was a lot more than a system back like you claim. Keep blowing your gas out of your ass or mouth it's hard to tell the difference what hole it's coming from. Name all these great backs that are better than Foster? Oh I already did that!! Foster also had a significant knee injury at Tennesee which kept him from being drafted. Keep typing, you look more and more like an idiot like your cornhole companion BT.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 05:10 AM   #6846
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
You are fucking stupid if you can't see that...Keep typing, you look more and more like an idiot like your cornhole companion BT.
So ... anyone who disagrees with Dopey Dude Daddio's extreme hatred for all things connected (in any way) to the Houston Texans is either stupid and/or an Idiot.

Since football season has finally arrived, it will not be long before Dopey Dude Daddio will be out on his 13th floor ledge again!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:13 AM   #6847
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I couldn't help but wonder if Dopey Dude was once again out on the 13th floor ledge last night, following the 49ers defensive goal line stand?

If so, it will be the first of many 2015, Dopey Dude trips out on the ledge!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:29 AM   #6848
BigLouie
Valued Poster

After last night I would go with Tom Savage. Neither Hoyer or Mallett did anything great Savage was just as good. As he is only one with long term upside go with him and not waste a year with Hoyer or Mallett. And don't get all excited about Texans performance. Remember that the 49ers lost about half their team during the off season. Let's see how they do against Denver
Old 08-16-2015, 11:24 AM   #6849
D.G.

Encounters: 7

How can you not score from the one on six straight tries .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 11:38 AM   #6850
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Hoyer will be the starting QB Savage is still not ready
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 01:28 PM   #6851
bigtime1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
I know, the Texans sure have a lot of work to do against a good goal line defense.
bigtime1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 02:08 PM   #6852
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
You don't know what you are talking about. Foster was not drafted out of college because he had a serious attitude issue. He freely admits his attitude was so bad he would not have drafted himself. It was never about talent. He is the second leading rusher in Tennessee history

And you don't read so well.
His attitude is exactly what I was talking about in that last post...and tigers don't change their stripes. It's part of what keeps him from being a great back. From going vegetarian for a while to insisting on using his unknown and inexperienced brother as a trainer to that whole selling stock in himself thing he did last year. Just like in college, Arian thincks he is smarter than the thousands that came before him and he's bound and determined to do things his way instead of the proven way. Great if it works, but...

For all his innovative training techniques Abdul Foster hasn't been able to keep his own damn brother from having soft tissue after soft tissue injury. Yet Arian continually credits him for his success. Looks to me like he has his priorities set to prop up his brother. In the long run that may be where the money will be at if he can be successful but that long term success is very much in question. If he can't get and stay healthy neither one of them will have anything to show for their "forward" thinking.

As for talent, I've said Foster has talent. Excellent vision, good cutting ability and good quickness and acceleration. Lots of backs have those abilities. Foster had the luxury of using his talent in a system that produced 1000 yard rushers out of many of those backs over the last 15 or so years including Justin fucking Forsett last year. Tebow! How many of you have Justin Forsett at the top of your FFL draft order this year?
You fucktards anointing Foster as a great back, go ahead and put your money where your mouth is if you think the system doesn't produce big rushers. Move Forsett higher in your draft over CJ Anderson. After gaining only 850 yards last year Anderson is #7 in draft value according to ESPN currently.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:42 PM   #6853
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime1 View Post
I know, the Texans sure have a lot of work to do against a good goal line defense.
I wouldn't read too much into that. It felt to me like they were experimenting with the play calling. Now if you want to say the O line was way less than dominant on the plays they did call I'd go along with that. They looked weak or confused, I'm not sure which. I'm guessing they learned what they needed to learn from those series and will work to correct it. That's what preseason is for.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:51 PM   #6854
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
After last night I would go with Tom Savage. Neither Hoyer or Mallett did anything great Savage was just as good. As he is only one with long term upside go with him and not waste a year with Hoyer or Mallett. And don't get all excited about Texans performance. Remember that the 49ers lost about half their team during the off season. Let's see how they do against Denver
Mallett missed one pass???? 18 of 19 for 120 yard or something like that. Sure, he didn't throw a touchdown. They had plenty of opportunity for him to put one in the end zone. The PI call that got them three more tries was a really good pass that forced the DB to interfere because Mallett put the ball where no one but the receiver could have gotten to it. It would have been a TD without the PI.

I like Savage's pocket awareness and his quick release. I said that last year when he had to come in. There may come a point in the season when they go to him but he won't be the day one starter.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:42 PM   #6855
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Mallett missed one pass???? 18 of 19 for 120 yard or something like that. Sure, he didn't throw a touchdown. They had plenty of opportunity for him to put one in the end zone. The PI call that got them three more tries was a really good pass that forced the DB to interfere because Mallett put the ball where no one but the receiver could have gotten to it. It would have been a TD without the PI.

I like Savage's pocket awareness and his quick release. I said that last year when he had to come in. There may come a point in the season when they go to him but he won't be the day one starter.
I agree on Mallett but I just have a hunch that BoB is sold on Hoyer for some reason. He had one good pass that was more about the defense left one WR totally uncovered. The other passes did not look anything great but BoB seems to be ready to name him starter. I also thought Mallett look pretty good. And I agree about Savage. What I don't want to see is a year wasted on Hoyer and toward the end of the year Savage gets some starts and the team starts planning on Savage for the following year. Heck, go ahead and have him start now. Look at Titans and Jags They are going with their young guys right off the bat.

On Hoyer I think most of the league has him figured out. He may look ok in practice and in some preseason but he did the same with the Browns but then fell apart as the season went on. I think once the season starts the rest of the league will know how to handle Hoyer and it will be another year wasted as the teams figures out the QB position. That is what I am really worried about

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women