Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 04:05 PM   #6766
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
I'm so ready for football. We need a Cowboys thread!!
Look in the Dallas forums...

There was one here...It died.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:35 PM   #6767
Satin
Valued Poster

No way we allow any Cowgirls to post here sexy. This is for real football fans.

I'm friends with a few of y'all....Mix and Ike. I even tolerate DED with his Shittsburgh Steeler bullshit. Without Murray, your team is in trouble...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:23 PM   #6768
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Yeah too bad about The Clown. Even though they were raving about how good he was progressing, I was expecting this. As BM said, if he goes on the regular season PUP list, he's gonna miss 6 games. If he's not 100% ready, I also prefer them to be cautious with him. It's not only his injury, but he still has to learn a very complex RAC defense. The General (John McClain) was hoping they would go ahead and let him play and come in on obvious pass rushing downs to get after the QB. That's what he was brought here to do anyway. No dropping back in coverage or trying to read the offense, just go kill the QB.

I still have my doubts this guy will ever pan out. I hope he does because he's still young, and he's a physical specimen.

Yeah our schedule looks very favorable. The QB situation doesn't appear to be very good. But if either one can step up and at least be a "game-manager", Baby-Maker can stay healthy and Hopkins can take a step forward, our offense can do very well.

Training camp finally!
That's a lot of ducks to get in a row to have offensive success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
There are those who hate Brady like you but many more that don't. Some love him. Some, like me, are indifferent. I'm pulling for Brady cuz I think Goodell is an idiot.
We agree that it is a no win for the league.
The worst outcome for Brady is martyrdom unless the league can find a way to turn him into Pete Rose....They'll try too in order to save face.
Goodell is a douche but that in no way absolves Tom Shady.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:30 PM   #6769
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

The league had the paperwork ready and got it filed in a friendly district before the PA could. I'm not even sure how that works when they weren't the ones appealing.

The league will mount an all out smear campaign against Brady.

Kraft is pissed, he got fucked by his quid pro quo. I'm sure Goodell is on his radar now.

No way this works it's way through the courts before Sept. 10th.
Brady or the PA or someone on Brady's behalf will have to file an injunction in order for him to stay on the field otherwise he still misses the 4 games.
I doubt the injunction would be denied. How do you figure damages to a Hall of Fame QB who has potential to go to another Super Bowl next year if it was denied and Brady ends up prevailing.

The league is making a big deal about Brady destroying his phone but all the records are there for the taking. The league just has to go through the time and expense of going through them. Brady will have to have representation when that happens because there may be texts or information not related to deflategate in those records that could potentially be damaging to Brady if they were leaked. He's not under investigation for anything else. Let's say he has some questionable photos or texts with someone other than Giselle. The league would love to put that out there to smear Brady. It would get leaked so Brady needs to make sure they don't see it or if they do it's limited to one person who could be held accountable. All that shit is going to take time.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:39 PM   #6770
satinplays008
Registered Member

He doesn't need one Hun.
satinplays008 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:40 PM   #6771
satinplays008
Registered Member

Dirt bag
satinplays008 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:50 PM   #6772
BigLouie
Valued Poster

The team is sounding great from all reports but I don't like the QB situation. Hoyer seems to be favorite but he has failed everywhere he has played. He has no up side
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:49 PM   #6773
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The team is sounding great from all reports but I don't like the QB situation. Hoyer seems to be favorite but he has failed everywhere he has played. He has no up side
I do not like the QB situation either but hopefully it will level itself out over time. I can't help but believe that there is more upside with Mallett but if Hoyer wins the job that should tell us something. A best case scenario would be that Foster will return to form and carry the load for the offense. But it is a reach for us to expect him to remain injury free for the entire year.

Barring injuries the Defense should be one of the better D's in the league. In the NFL a team can go a long way, jut by riding a good defense.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:44 AM   #6774
Satin
Valued Poster

Yep, BOB is not tipping his hand and is sticking to the company line that no decision has been made. But Hoyer took "first team" reps at training camp. Also if you you look at their contracts, Hoyer got a much better contract than Mallett. It's all adding up for Hoyer to start.

Hard Knocks is out in full effect...August 11 starts the Justin James Watt show...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:04 AM   #6775
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I do not like the QB situation either but hopefully it will level itself out over time. I can't help but believe that there is more upside with Mallett but if Hoyer wins the job that should tell us something. A best case scenario would be that Foster will return to form and carry the load for the offense. But it is a reach for us to expect him to remain injury free for the entire year.

Barring injuries the Defense should be one of the better D's in the league. In the NFL a team can go a long way, jut by riding a good defense.
I don't thinck championship caliber teams have one player carrying the load for the offense...ijs
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:29 PM   #6776
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
I don't thinck championship caliber teams have one player carrying the load for the offense...ijs
"I don't thinck" that I made a claim that the offense would carry the 2015-2016 "championship caliber team" load for the Texans...ijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I am of the opinion that if the Texans go anywhere in 2015-2016, it will be because of the defense. Not the offense...ijs
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:02 AM   #6777
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

"Barring injuries" I am going to smash latina pussy all season.

I hate the barring injuries caveat!!! Fucking Stupid!!!

Tell us something we don't already know you fucking cock gobbler, BT!!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:42 AM   #6778
Satin
Valued Poster

Training camp has been good so far. Both QB's look very focused.

Do we really care what's going on with the Clown's dad? Sometimes the media is out of hand....smh.

Cushing is looking good so far. I just hope he doesn't get hurt again...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:47 AM   #6779
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

You've still got to put some points on the board. I don't thinck you can count on the defense for that no matter how good they are.

At best the defense gets you some short fields, inside the 50 anyway. You've got to be able to strike quickly in those situations to make your opponent pay for their mistakes. Mallet gives you that deep threat ball.
In order to get those short fields consistently you have to be able to move the ball out of your own red zone and close to the 50 YL consistently. Hoyer is probably a little more dependable.

Now I'm not advocating platooning QBs, at all. Hoyer probably has better accuracy and is a little less likely to fuck up deep in his own territory at this time, Play calling has something to do with that but so does experience. Mallet obviously has the stronger arm and can make those downfield throws when you've got a defense on their heels on their own side of the field.

Early talk from camp is that Hoyer shows better accuracy throughout the passing spectrum at this point. If BoB is looking for consistency over potential, like he's been saying all off season, Hoyer will be the game 1 starter.
The first time Hoyer throws a Red zone interception, on either end, or makes a really boneheaded play the Malletites are going to make BoB's life a living hell.

This LG situation is a little concerning. A fucking UFA swing tackle is making a run at the starting position over Su a Filo. I hope it's a case of he's just that good, not that Su a Filo sucks.
Tight end has to be a productive position for either QB to be effective in the passing game. If they don't have an offensive line that can get to the LBs regularly it really hurts the tight end productivity.
Mallet showed he is capable of seeing the TE and hitting them. I'm not sure if Hoyer has that same ability if for no other reason than he is 4" shorter. Either way they have to be able to get open and that means either putting a hat on the LB's or sucking them in with play action. NFL LBs don't get fooled that often.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:03 PM   #6780
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Speaking of injuries and offensive production...

Looks like BabyMaker has injured his groin again already....I guess you called it BT...
Satin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women