Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41696
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-17-2023, 04:08 PM   #661
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
So, you are stating that the 27 percent drop in sales was based on angry trannies that got pissed off that they dropped the influencer and the moronic executive that made the "Frat boy" comments?

Who then do you think boycotted?

I'll tell you, I know more conservatives who switched immediately, than angry trannies, but, then again, angry trannies don't exist in rural areas.
Yeah, the leftists and tranny lovers have been continuously wrong on this issue

Bud Light's sales are still pressured as the seemingly never-ending controversy surrounding the beer brand continues to brew.

Anheuser-Busch InBev's (BUD) Bud Light sales tanked 26.5% for the week ending August 5, per new Nielsen data. That's a faster pace than the week-on-week drop of 25.9% for the period ending June 17.

Bud Light volumes crashed 29.7%, accelerating from the week earlier's plunge of 29.3%

And that is even after Tranheuser-Busch cut pricing at many retailers and offered massive rebates to try to stem the tide
Old 08-17-2023, 04:19 PM   #662
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

So, minor differences in drop that are pointing towards the same stabilility we've seen week to week and month to month. Nothing touching the high points.
Old 08-17-2023, 11:44 PM   #663
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... What Budweiser needs is a new direction. ... New Blood!

... I'm gonna talk to a mate or two and see IF we can perchase
the Budweiser brand. ... THAT might surely save the day!

#### Salty
Old 08-18-2023, 12:01 AM   #664
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

... What Budweiser needs is a new direction. ... New Blood!

... I'm gonna talk to a mate or two and see IF we can perchase
the Budweiser brand. ... THAT might surely save the day!

#### Salty
You may get a good deal Salty - but why would you want Transheuser Busch?

The stock is in the shitter and analysts are making comments like this

Shares of Anheuser-Busch InBev have fallen 4% in the past six months as the sales declines persist. The S&P 500 has advanced 8%.

"We assume no recovery in Bud Light [this year]," RBC Capital Markets analyst James Jones said in a note.
Old 08-18-2023, 03:12 PM   #665
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Ho hum, berry.

Kid Rock's drinking Bud Light again. Couldn't make it 4 months. Probably never stopped.

Quote:
The “Bawitdaba” rocker-rapper wasspotted by the gossip news site TMZsipping from a can of the beleaguered Anheuser-Busch brand at a Colt Ford concert in Nashville on Thursday.
https://nypost.com/2023/08/18/kid-ro...ylan-mulvaney/

And then we have this from Fox News, acknowledging what I already shared with you earlier this week. So despite dragging their feet even FOX is seeing signs of waver

Quote:
Some of the Americans who wereboycotting Bud Lightin recent months may finally be returning to the embattled brand, according to a recent survey.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/some-a...t-brand-survey

And then there this little morsel

https://komonews.com/news/nation-wor...land-guardians

And this bubbly outlook from Seeking Alpha

Quote:
AB InBev investors who didn't flee from the recent controversy have done well. The selling pressure has dissipated as buyers have continued to defend BUD's May 2023 lows. The company's second quarter earnings demonstrated why the fallout is expected to be limited. Therefore, it's crucial for investors not to overreact to overly bearish notions. AB InBev's operating performance could bottom out in FY23 before its earnings could return to robust growth from FY24. High-conviction investors anticipating further upside shouldn't wait till the coast is clear before buying more shares.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/462...ng-out-stay-on

Not ready to say the worst is over, but with the losses stabilizing, we'll see if it has the legs to continue to and past 6 months.

And don't pretend I'm saying they'll be where they were 4 months ago before this happened. We'll likely confirm they're still plenty strong, just not as strong as they would have been heading into the fall planograms and shelf resets.

And even WOKER companies will have grown.
Old 08-18-2023, 03:13 PM   #666
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

It looks like Kid Rock is over it now we will see how long it takes the 'core' Bud Light base to bubble back top the brand.

https://uproxx.com/indie/kid-rock-dr...oting-boycott/

Included in the article was this comment:

It’s not just Rock who’s softening on Bud Light, it seems: Business Insider reports that according to a recent Deutsche Bank survey, “Crucially, the proportion of former Bud Light drinkers who are say they are very unlikely to buy the brand in 3-6 months time has reduced from 18% to just 3%, a significant improvement.”

I will be enjoying some refreshing BL tonight on this scorching hot Friday! Cheers
Old 08-18-2023, 03:19 PM   #667
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Ho hum indeed, Ninja.

Cheers, mate!
Old 08-18-2023, 04:51 PM   #668
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/b...190514160.html
Old 08-18-2023, 05:38 PM   #669
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I don’t know why anyone would drink that toilet water on purpose. Not much of a drinker, but all of those light beers are disgusting. Have a Chimay or Gulden Draak. If ~$100/case isn’t in the budget, Ommegang out of New York makes several good brews at a decent price.
Old 08-18-2023, 05:46 PM   #670
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I'd rather have 2 fingers of Rare Breed, personally. Neat.

But I'll still toast Ninja as he drinks his beer.
Old 08-19-2023, 09:30 PM   #671
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Yet another "boycott" the weak minded trump people couldn't keep more than 2-3 months before caving. This is definitely a character flaw with trump people - they have no backbone or resolve, whatsoever. Remember when they said they were done watching the NFL? Lol. Welcome back to Bud Light, Kid

https://www.tiktok.com/@southernprid...69091735801131
Old 08-21-2023, 08:49 PM   #672
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

The backlash against Kid Rock is fierce. It's almost like none of them saw that time he wore Coors gear while drinking Bud Light with a drag queen before. That's a woke trifecta.

I remember.

More importantly, Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Old 08-22-2023, 09:27 AM   #673
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

To be fair, Kid Rock fans are some of the dumbest people currently walking the earth. I have no idea how they even find the front door to get out of their houses in the morning.
Old 08-22-2023, 08:57 PM   #674
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Modelo has overtaken Bud Light as the top selling beer of the year in the US.

Like taking dollars from your front right pocket and stuffing it in your back left pocket. Only you're wearing skinny jeans now and the money is woke asf.

Great job, boys! That'll show em

In other news, Kid Rock's still getting reamed. But one guy on Reddit on claims the can was photoshopped. He's wrong, but still pushing it though.
Old 08-22-2023, 10:48 PM   #675
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I dunno, seems to be a lot of butthurt conservatives due to this Bud Light controversy. And it is, by far, the best selling beer in 'Merica (feel free to look it up, Bud Light is #1, and #2 isn't even within shouting distance).

Let's see a real boycott, 'Merica. It didn't work with Nike or the NFL (both businesses currently raking in record profits). Can conservatives actually make a resolution and stick to it? I'm guessing no.
... And on and on and on it goes!

... Reports out there say that Modelo has passed up
Bud Light and is now America's best selling beer.

... See? ... That's what happens when people decide
to choose something else. ... ...

#### Salty
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women