Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2017, 07:13 AM   #661
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
Well, I guess that disqualifies Bill Clinton then. A president best known for fucking his young intern in the oval office with a cigar. https://youtu.be/ClfpG2-1Bv4

You're absolutely right, unfortunately.

I will say that it did take an investigation that crossed over two terms to get that out. I wish Trumps bone head moves were that hard to find. Trump can't help but to throw himself under the bus.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:13 AM   #662
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
As posted previously.
Didn't see you post that. I don't think Mueller could force a competency exam. At this point, I'm not sure there isn't already proof that Lord Cheeto would fail it anyway.
Dilbertgolf is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:17 AM   #663
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf View Post
Didn't see you post that. I don't think Mueller could force a competency exam. At this point, I'm not sure there isn't already proof that Lord Cheeto would fail it anyway.
Well a MD saying as much would force Pence & the Cabinet to remove Trump.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:18 AM   #664
grean
Valued Poster

Lord Cheeto...

I like that.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:33 AM   #665
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well a MD saying as much would force Pence & the Cabinet to remove Trump.
Do they even need an MD? I don't think it's limited to being medically unfit. If they were to remove him si llynbecsuse they lost faith that he could do the job would be pretty interesting wouldn't it?
Old 05-19-2017, 08:12 AM   #666
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
There is section 4 of the 25th amendment. While not Mueller, others (Vice Prez and majority of cabinet members, congress etc) can deem him unfit or unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.

I'm pretty sure throwing a temper tantrum because your candidate lost the election was not the intention of the 25th amendment.

"Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Was.) has asked for a full review of the 25th Amendment and how it could apply to mental illness. But such concerns over Trump’s sanity have been laughed off by both Republicans in Congress and the millions of Americans who voted for Trump, not to mention mental health experts. "

I think this article says it pretty well,

("The country is in the throes of a major epidemic, with no known cure and some pretty scary symptoms. It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, and it’s rapidly spreading from the point of origin – the political class – to the population at large.")

("In the first stage of the disease, victims lose all sense of proportion. The president-elect’s every tweet provokes a firestorm, as if 140 characters were all it took to change the world.")

("In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact.") http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...226-story.html
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:15 AM   #667
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do they even need an MD? I don't think it's limited to being medically unfit. If they were to remove him si llynbecsuse they lost faith that he could do the job would be pretty interesting wouldn't it?

My god, man! How many constitutional crises do you want to have, lol?

If Pense & the cabinet agreed he was unable to perform his duties and remove him, Trump could & obviously would challenge them in court. 25 cold be more vague but it would have to try really hard.

An MD certifying the man as BSC would go along way in making that challenge unsuccessful.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:30 AM   #668
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm pretty sure throwing a temper tantrum because your candidate lost the election was not the intention of the 25th amendment.
Did I say that it was? The Democrsts aren't the only ones that would float something like that. President Pence, I'm sure wouldn't bother most republicans.

Edited to add, the Democrats don't have the power to insitigate the use of 25. Yes, they can talk about it, but they aren't in position to get that done.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:38 AM   #669
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Quote:
My god, man! How many constitutional crises do you want to have, lol?

If Pense & the cabinet agreed he was unable to perform his duties and remove him, Trump could & obviously would challenge them in court. 25 cold be more vague but it would have to try really hard.

An MD certifying the man as BSC would go along way in making that challenge unsuccessful.
Lol, I didn't say I wanted another one, just that it would be interesting to see if the republican leadership was willing to go that far. For disscussion purposes, say that Mueller does find evidence implicating Trump and his handlers, what would be the best case scenario for the repubs, impeachment, or removal based on 25? On one hand, you'd think public opinion of them voting to impeach as being, "Well, they obviously have to, their forced to do so to save face." But, if they go proactive and removed him saying, "He's a disgrace, he's damaging the name and image of our party." ?
Old 05-19-2017, 08:57 AM   #670
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Did I say that it was? The Democrsts aren't the only ones that would float something like that. President Pence, I'm sure wouldn't bother most republicans.
President Pence wouldn't bother me either. But I am confident that not far into a Pence presidency, the Liberals would really wish they had Trump back. I was not a Trump supporter, I chose him over Crooked Hillery and am glad that I did. Away from the Liberal dooms day spin and propaganda, I think he has done a decent job.

Trump, if you bothered to look, has a history of being much more moderate than Pence. I was a Cruz supporter, but given the choice between Trump and the Clinton Crime family foundation choosing Trump was a no brainer.

Had Bush won the nomination I would have voted protest vote, as I will not vote for another establishment Rino like Mcain ever again they are no better than the Liberal Democrats..

If Trump leaves tomorrow his presidency will have been a success simply by keeping Crooked Hillary and the Clinton crime family foundation out of the White house. A accomplishment that has enraged the Liberal media and their followers for taking the Crown from their Queen.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:02 AM   #671
grean
Valued Poster

I don't like Pense's brand of conservatism. However, I could click my heals and salute the man. We would have a grown up in the WH, at least.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:09 AM   #672
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Lol, I didn't say I wanted another one, just that it would be interesting to see if the republican leadership was willing to go that far. For disscussion purposes, say that Mueller does find evidence implicating Trump and his handlers, what would be the best case scenario for the repubs, impeachment, or removal based on 25? On one hand, you'd think public opinion of them voting to impeach as being, "Well, they obviously have to, their forced to do so to save face." But, if they go proactive and removed him saying, "He's a disgrace, he's damaging the name and image of our party." ?

How do you think this will play with the voters who blatantly rejected Bush, and the other establishment Republican candidates and put Trump in office with a majority vote in 85% of all the county's in America?

The last poll showed 97% of them would vote for Trump again, other polls show he would beat Hillery worse now than in the election.

Democrats have lost over 1,200 seats to Republicans since 2009, there's a reason for that.

I am often amazed at how many folks still don't understand the election results.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #673
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Quote:
President Pence wouldn't bother me either. But I am confident that not far into a Pence presidency, the Liberals would really wish they had Trump back.

Eh, I dont believe that to be universally true. I'm rather liberal minded and the thought of president Pence doesn't thrill me in the least bit. But, unlike a lot of people in both parties, I'm willing to put country before party and support getting Orange Foolius out of office because I don't believe he is competent to do the job, even if it means Pence.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:26 AM   #674
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you think this will play with the voters who blatantly rejected Bush, and the other establishment Republican candidates and put Trump in office with a majority vote in 85% of all the county's in America?

The last poll showed 97% of them would vote for Trump again, other polls show he would beat Hillery worse now than in the election.

Democrats have lost over 1,200 seats to Republicans since 2009, there's a reason for that.

I am often amazed at how many folks still don't understand the election results.
I don't follow polls much but the last I saw not only showed trump's approval rating dropping but also showing that his approval rating among people who voted for him dropping like 9-10%.

A lot of that reason is gerrymandering and the fact that democrats are horrible about showing up,to vote at mid-term elections. Clinton winning the popular vote by early 3 million votes says a lot about that as well.

Whether or not his voters would vote for him vs Clinton again is irrelevant in the next election. She definitely will not be running, and I don't imagine he will be either.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:09 AM   #675
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
. Clinton winning the popular vote by early 3 million votes says a lot about that as well.
What is more telling is where those votes came from to give her the popular vote. Hillery received over 4 million more votes than Trump in CA ,mostly along the coast, that alone is her margin in the popular vote. Interesting that most of the "inland" county's went to Trump.

I don't think it is much of a surprise that a liberal candidate would be popular in CA.

2016 Presidential General Election Results - California

Presidential
CandidateVice Presidential
CandidatePolitical
PartyPopular VoteElectoral Vote Hillary ClintonTimothy KaineDemocratic 8,753,788 61.48%55 Donald J. TrumpMichael R. PenceRepublican, American Ind. 4,483,810 31.49%

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women