Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2017, 11:15 AM   #646
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You do know it's never one single incident,right?
Looks like Slick Willie's got some new accusations as well. And, they happened this century!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...our-women.html

You just can't make this shit up either! "Air fuck one"?!?!

And Shrillary wants to reopen the 'war room' for these new 'bimbo eruptions'!

The dimretard party is desperate to get rid of the Clintons. They think dumping Trump is more important than defending Bill and Hill. Unfortunately for the dims, they just won't STFU and go away. Shrillary just can't accept the results of the election. Something she and the lamestream media chastised Trump endlessly for last year when he said he'd "wait and see".

It's been a year. Accept it.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:16 AM   #647
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Oh we should definitely know that it's never one single incident. He's at 2 now, still a ways to go before he gets to Trump's number. But I don't see you talking about him.. Do you choose not to believe his accusers? That would mean you think over 10 women are lying. Tough to square that.
I don't believe his accusers because if they had cases they would have filed in court to get a chunk of his wealth like those harassed by Bill O'Reilly and other rich scum bags. Rich men like Trump are usually hauled into court whenever they harass or abuse. Bill Clinton paid out large settlements to his accusers. Where are the court filings in these cases involving Trump?
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:38 AM   #648
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Looks like Slick Willie's got some new accusations as well. And, they happened this century!

The dimretard party is desperate to get rid of the Clintons. They think dumping Trump is more important than defending Bill and Hill. Unfortunately for the dims, they just won't STFU and go away. Shrillary just can't accept the results of the election. Something she and the lamestream media chastised Trump endlessly for last year when he said he'd "wait and see".

It's been a year and Trump and his people still talk about the election. My he should STFU.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:46 AM   #649
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
I don't believe his accusers because if they had cases they would have filed in court to get a chunk of his wealth like those harassed by Bill O'Reilly and other rich scum bags. Rich men like Trump are usually hauled into court whenever they harass or abuse. Bill Clinton paid out large settlements to his accusers. Where are the court filings in these cases involving Trump?
Or maybe they feared the victimIzation they would face.

So what you are saying is lawsuits and settlements mean guilt?? That is not how it works. If that were the case... Trump is a fraud since he settled the Trump U case.. He must also discriminate because he settled discrimination cases.

To believe that 10 women are all lying is ridiculous.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:18 PM   #650
gfejunkie

Quote:
It's been a year and Trump and his people still talk about the election. My he should STFU.
Well, Hell yah! They won!

Quote:

To believe that 10 women are all lying is ridiculous.
You still believe Clinton's accusers are lying. Even after they've been paid!
Old 11-20-2017, 12:44 PM   #651
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, Hell yah! They won!

You still believe Clinton's accusers are lying. Even after they've been paid!
Hahahaha right. Well I guess Clinton should just talk about the popular vote since she won that overwhelmingly. Then you can't say anything right?

Do I still believe?? When did I ever say I believe they are lying?? That's right I never said that. I don't deny victims because I'm in love with a man, that's you and other Trump people. Still waiting on one of y'all to talk about him like y'all are doing Franken.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:39 PM   #652
gfejunkie

Quote:
Still waiting on one of y'all to talk about him like y'all are doing Franken.
If it mattered he wouldn't have won. Apparently it didn't.

<--------- (See map to your left.)
Old 11-20-2017, 02:04 PM   #653
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

He would if Hillary stopped shoveling that book of hers -"What Happened"? Really, what happened was the Trump came and he won. I think she is totally losing it.

Quote:
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #654
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The thing is - Franklin admitted it - Trump denies it. By the way - I betcha that there will be more women speaking out against Franklin. Just a matter of time.

Quote:
Oh we should definitely know that it's never one single incident. He's at 2 now, still a ways to go before he gets to Trump's number. But I don't see you talking about him.. Do you choose not to believe his accusers? That would mean you think over 10 women are lying. Tough to square that.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:38 PM   #655
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wait - there is so much more to come - did you see what the former communications director for both President Obama and Predator Clinton said about Monica Lewinski ?
PS - I'll get the popcorn ready

Quote:

Old 11-20-2017, 02:46 PM   #656
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
The thing is - Franklin admitted it - Trump denies it. By the way - I betcha that there will be more women speaking out against Franklin. Just a matter of time.

Roy Moore denies doing anything, believe him? He'll Bill Clinton denies it, I know don't believe him. Funny how that works huh. Denying it means something to you when it's Trump, not so much when it's not.

Oh and Trump is accused of walking in on teen contestants. And he's admitted to that being the perk of owning the contest.

Again sure more my come out but still Trump has plenty of them and you still don't care. If Franken denies this new one and future ones will you believe him on that? Nope because you don't care about who denies or admits anything. You care about who you like.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:57 PM   #657
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, I do not believe Roy Moore. I think Franklin is a douchbag and always has been so yes- I would believe his accussors.
And Bill Clinton - he admitted it too (after he lied about it,of course)
It is the ultimate hypocrisy that Franklin was "all about women's rights" and than you look at that picture - where she is sleeping,in a very vulnerable position and he is pretending to grab her breasts - no,just no.

Quote:
Roy Moore denies doing anything, believe him? He'll Bill Clinton denies it, I know don't believe him. Funny how that works huh. Denying it means something to you when it's Trump, not so much when it's not.

Oh and Trump is accused of walking in on teen contestants. And he's admitted to that being the perk of owning the contest.

Again sure more my come out but still Trump has plenty of them and you still don't care. If Franken denies this new one and future ones will you believe him on that? Nope because you don't care about who denies or admits anything. You care about who you like.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:09 PM   #658
gfejunkie

Quote:
It is the ultimate hypocrisy that Franklin was "all about women's rights" and than you look at that picture - where she is sleeping,in a very vulnerable position and he is pretending to grab her breasts - no,just no.
Exactly. Where are the pictures of Trump? Moore? I've seen no evidence.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:40 PM   #659
gfejunkie

Default Catchy little tune...

Old 11-20-2017, 04:41 PM   #660
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
So what you are saying is lawsuits and settlements mean guilt?? That is not how it works...
No, dumbass! Nobody said it proves guilt. Non sequitur. Are you being accidentally or deliberately stupid this time?

Filing a lawsuit and/or settling out of court lends more weight to a presumption that the charges may have at least some merit than if the purported victim does nothing.

When it comes to our legal system, you don't understand how ANYTHING works!

But then, you also believe if you call someone a racist, the burden of proof is on the accused to prove otherwise. Guilty until proven innocent, right?

Slow down, take a deep breath, and think before you post, millsy.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women