Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2017, 01:34 PM   #646
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Who's got odds on whether he resigns or is the first to be impeached and removed if the investigation turns that way?
I don't think his ego would let him resign. That might in some way be an admission of guilt or failure or wrong-doing. I think he would ride it out and whatever punishment came from it, he would just chalk it up to being a witch hunt, fake evidence or persecution
Dilbertgolf is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:35 PM   #647
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It appears that you can bet on this if you're inclined.
• 33% chance - contract 'will DJT be impeached in 2017' on Predictit
•4-6 is the bet against DJT surviving the whole term at Paddy Power
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:01 PM   #648
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf View Post
I don't think his ego would let him resign. That might in some way be an admission of guilt or failure or wrong-doing. I think he would ride it out and whatever punishment came from it, he would just chalk it up to being a witch hunt, fake evidence or persecution
I agree. And he won't be impeached either at least not on anything brought up so far.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:59 PM   #649
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Its been going down for years. The Mexicans I know would rather be in Mexico than in the USA. The amount coming and the amount leaving is actually at net 0. At least thats whats happening within my industry

"Trump’s immigration enforcement helps slow illegal border crossings by 76%"

I feel like Im winning. America is so much Greater!. Thanks DJT
(" The Mexicans I know would rather be in Mexico than in the USA.")

. Many send much of their income back to Mexico and purchase land and cattle down there with the intention of moving back to Mexico. In fact about $25 billion a year flows back into Mexico from the US. So much in fact that Mexico brings in more money in cash from America than they make on oil export, which is pretty impressive as they are the 12th largest exporter of oil in the world.. Can you imagine if that $25 billion stayed in our economy instead?

"Essentially, Mexico's most lucrative natural resources are the people who leave home. "
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/01/news...mp-remittance/
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:04 PM   #650
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Mueller. Mueller......

Well. Who thinks the odds have gone up now?

Holy cow if they impeached Clinton for lying about a blowjob....

Nixon destroyed evidence of a freaking burglary.

However if Mueller says there's no wrong doing, just stupidity and carelessness, I'll shut up about it. Hilary haters if they continue must admit they're just hypocrites though because there guy is just as bad.
This investigation could be really interesting, be careful what you wish for.

In regards to this Comey "memo" that is being reported on, it's interesting that some claim that Trump asked Comey to drop the investigation on Flynn in a meeting in February. Yet in May Comey testified under oath that he has never been asked to drop a investigation for political reasons.

Comey's testimony and these memos going all the way back to the Clinton investigation should be interesting.

Link to video. https://youtu.be/-RNYyws4VwU
Old 05-18-2017, 04:30 PM   #651
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Twit head will resign and blame the fake news before the whole truth comes out. He is being more mistreated then anybody in history. He just needs to line his pockets before he files for another bankruptcy. The GOP has really got to be fed up by now with what the stupid Americans elected to represent them as commander in chief. He now has no access to classified info or thank god the nuclear buttons. He is still entertaining though just really really stupid.

Clinton got a nut...twit head is a nut. Comey was running a lengthy investigation and got fired. Wtf is next lol? More entertainment for sure. Who needs a president when we have twit head smh
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:47 PM   #652
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Twit head will resign and blame the fake news before the whole truth comes out. He is being more mistreated then anybody in history. He just needs to line his pockets before he files for another bankruptcy. The GOP has really got to be fed up by now with what the stupid Americans elected to represent them as commander in chief. He now has no access to classified info or thank god the nuclear buttons. He is still entertaining though just really really stupid.

Clinton got a nut...twit head is a nut. Comey was running a lengthy investigation and got fired. Wtf is next lol? More entertainment for sure. Who needs a president when we have twit head smh
("He just needs to line his pockets before he files for another bankruptcy. ")

Well, if he does leave office it appears there is good money in the Wall street speech circuit for ex politicians.

"Obama’s $400K speech makes him Wall Street’s new ‘fat cat’"

"His speaking fee will be $400,000, which is nearly twice as much as Hillary Clinton, his secretary of state, and the 2016 Democratic Party candidate, charged private businesses for such events."
Old 05-18-2017, 05:02 PM   #653
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

We can only hope lol. Will miss twit head's entertainment.

Btw, Obama and the clintons were smart people. Wonder why bush jr didn't get paid big bucks for speeches
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:19 PM   #654
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
("He just needs to line his pockets before he files for another bankruptcy. ")

Well, if he does leave office it appears there is good money in the Wall street speech circuit for ex politicians.

"Obama’s $400K speech makes him Wall Street’s new ‘fat cat’"

"His speaking fee will be $400,000, which is nearly twice as much as Hillary Clinton, his secretary of state, and the 2016 Democratic Party candidate, charged private businesses for such events."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:02 PM   #655
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:

Btw, Obama and the clintons were smart people. Wonder why bush jr didn't get paid big bucks for speeches

Connections maybe?

Why do you think someone would pay $400K for a speech from a retired politician? Pay back?

Those Wall street guys are smart, I'm sure they got a good return on their investment.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million."

"And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...pany.html?_r=0
Old 05-18-2017, 10:12 PM   #656
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:

It is interesting to note that the "smart" Clintons main defense from prosecution for mishandling classified material, destroying public documents and destroying evidence that was under a Federal subpoena,was that despite being a attorney, with 8 years as first lady and 4 years as SOS with mandatory training on classified material, she was simply to stupid to know she had broken the law.

How ironic.

https://youtu.be/A09yHufpVlM
Old 05-19-2017, 06:33 AM   #657
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
This investigation could be really interesting, be careful what you wish for.
If the investigation turns up something on hilary then so be it. She made her bed as it is said...She been around too long and should know better.

Please don't take me as a blind supporter of anyone. If Mueller turns up evidence on her, I would want it to be acted on.

The same goes for Trump.

I simply think Trump has no business in the WH regardless. Teachers should be able to, without thought, tell children to look up to the president. It should be a no brainer.

Trump makes that impossible.

Does anyone know if Mueller has the authority to make Trump submit to a competency exam?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:43 AM   #658
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
If the investigation turns up something on hilary then so be it. She made her bed as it is said...She been around too long and should know better.

Please don't take me as a blind supporter of anyone. If Mueller turns up evidence on her, I would want it to be acted on.

The same goes for Trump.

I simply think Trump has no business in the WH regardless. Teachers should be able to, without thought, tell children to look up to the president. It should be a no brainer.

Does anyone know if Mueller has the authority to make Trump submit to a competency exam?
Well, I guess that disqualifies Bill Clinton then. A president best known for fucking his young intern in the oval office with a cigar. https://youtu.be/ClfpG2-1Bv4
Old 05-19-2017, 06:51 AM   #659
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:

The same goes for Trump.

There is section 4 of the 25th amendment. While not Mueller, others (Vice Prez and majority of cabinet members, congress etc) can deem him unfit or unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.
Dilbertgolf is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:08 AM   #660
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
this level of incompetence exhibited might make 25 come up.

As posted previously.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women