Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2017, 10:15 AM   #631
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf View Post
Nooo. I wasn't calling you out. Just tying to interject some humor. You're a good egg.
Thanks Dilbert. I appreciate your kind words
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:28 AM   #632
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
As I recall when Clinton was impeached for obstruction of justice and perjury, nothing really changed afterwards, he finished his term.

("We cant hire white or black guys, dont want the job. The jobs pay very weil. A man can support his family.")

So what do you think has gone wrong with our system that you need illegal labor to stay in business?

What difference does it make where the person was born? Why does that arbitrary fact matter? Why not say, "We don't want to hire people born in December." That's equally arbitrary. Both are pure chance and neither has anything to do with the quality of their work. Why should the government dictate to,me the nationality of the people I can hire anymore than they should be able to dictate what month they be born in?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:30 PM   #633
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
What difference does it make where the person was born? Why does that arbitrary fact matter? Why not say, "We don't want to hire people born in December." That's equally arbitrary. Both are pure chance and neither has anything to do with the quality of their work. Why should the government dictate to,me the nationality of the people I can hire anymore than they should be able to dictate what month they be born in?

If this is directed to me, the bold print in my above post you quoted, is a quote from Mystic's post. He seemed to be referring to the need for illegal aliens at work because white and black US citizens would not take the jobs.

It makes no difference where they are born or from, but based on our current laws it does make a difference if they are in the country illegally, and or using someone else s SS number for employment illegally.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:25 PM   #634
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
If this is directed to me, the bold print in my above post you quoted, is a quote from Mystic's post. He seemed to be referring to the need for illegal aliens at work because white and black US citizens would not take the jobs.

It makes no difference where they are born or from, but based on our current laws it does make a difference if they are in the country illegally, and or using someone else s SS number for employment illegally.
There are approximatley between 11 & 13 million "illegal immigrants" in the USA. Within my industry, construction, whites and blacks are NOT filling these open positions. Also, it is a myth that we are replacing good paying American jobs by paying cheap wages to illegal immigrants. We cant get people to take these jobs

Your right GOB about current laws. However the ones benifiting the most by the "illegal immigrants" are the lawmakers themselves, ( in thier private lives). They turn a blind eye when they need thier own buildings built, thier own lawns mowed, the food cooked in the restaurants, the sheets changed in the hotels, thier houses cleaned, etc, etc.

What are the odds that all the workers in Trumps hotels, resorts, golf clubs, buildings, etc are American citizens or legal aliens with work permits? My guess would be 0%
Old 05-17-2017, 02:53 PM   #635
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
There are approximatley between 11 & 13 million "illegal immigrants" in the USA. Within my industry, construction, whites and blacks are NOT filling these open positions. Also, it is a myth that we are replacing good paying American jobs by paying cheap wages to illegal immigrants. We cant get people to take these jobs

Your right GOB about current laws. However the ones benifiting the most by the "illegal immigrants" are the lawmakers themselves, ( in thier private lives). They turn a blind eye when they need thier own buildings built, thier own lawns mowed, the food cooked in the restaurants, the sheets changed in the hotels, thier houses cleaned, etc, etc.

What are the odds that all the workers in Trumps hotels, resorts, golf clubs, buildings, etc are American citizens or legal aliens with work permits? My guess would be 0%

So like I already said, what is wrong/broken in our country that we have to depend on illegal alien labor, who also typically commit identity theft to get a usable SS# to fill job openings?
In my experience many illegals are hired because they work cheap and don't demand benefits.

("They turn a blind eye when they need thier own buildings built, thier own lawns mowed, the food cooked in the restaurants, the sheets changed in the hotels, thier houses cleaned, etc, etc.

What are the odds that all the workers in Trumps hotels, resorts, golf clubs, buildings, etc are American citizens or legal aliens with work permits? My guess would be 0%")

So it appears we are in agreement that the immigration laws in America need to be enforced more vigorously on everyone.
Old 05-17-2017, 05:35 PM   #636
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
So like I already said, what is wrong/broken in our country that we have to depend on illegal alien labor, who also typically commit identity theft to get a usable SS# to fill job openings?
In my experience many illegals are hired because they work cheap and don't demand benefits.

So it appears we are in agreement that the immigration laws in America need to be enforced more vigorously on everyone.
GOB, We have had very different experiences concerning illegal workers. Identity theft for usable SS #. Any document, including safety training, bank cards, etc: its all illegal. I agree with that

We are not in agreement that the immigration laws need to be more vigorously enforced. Get rid of the bad guys, yes. The workers, grant them work visas. Document them

Building fences, rounding up, mass deportation? Good luck on that one. Pick 1 city in the country and try that as a test run
Old 05-17-2017, 06:58 PM   #637
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Attachment 649835

life has to tiring when you hate that much
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:59 PM   #638
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
GOB, We have had very different experiences concerning illegal workers. Identity theft for usable SS #. Any document, including safety training, bank cards, etc: its all illegal. I agree with that

We are not in agreement that the immigration laws need to be more vigorously enforced. Get rid of the bad guys, yes. The workers, grant them work visas. Document them

Building fences, rounding up, mass deportation? Good luck on that one. Pick 1 city in the country and try that as a test run

I worked construction for many years. And still have family and friends in the industry.

So far Illegal immigration is down about 70% so something has changed for the better.

"Trump’s immigration enforcement helps slow illegal border crossings by 76%"

"Overall apprehensions by the Border Patrol dropped to just 11,129 in April, according to numbers released Tuesday, marking the lowest monthly total for any month in decades."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-down-70-pct/
Old 05-18-2017, 07:53 AM   #639
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I worked construction for many years. And still have family and friends in the industry.

So far Illegal immigration is down about 70% so something has changed for the better.

"Overall apprehensions by the Border Patrol dropped to just 11,129 in April, according to numbers released Tuesday, marking the lowest monthly total for any month in decades."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-down-70-pct/
Its been going down for years. The Mexicans I know would rather be in Mexico than in the USA. The amount coming and the amount leaving is actually at net 0. At least thats whats happening within my industry

I feel like Im winning. America is so much Greater!. Thanks DJT
Old 05-18-2017, 08:48 AM   #640
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Undocumented immigrants aren't a problem. The battle against immigration is a battle against an imaginary enemy. It is designed to divide people and to give uneducated and slackers an excuse for their own lack of success. If your not a slacker and still think that there is a problem, you aren't voting in your own self interest.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...on-in-the-u-s/
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:28 AM   #641
jayt4567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Texas need immigrants. All the builders and developers will be shitting themselves if they have to hire and overpay whites/blacks for average work.

Our overall cost of living will go up since the cost of construction will go up and etc.
jayt4567 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:46 AM   #642
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

You know I, m not a dump supporter However I think he's correct about -" No leader in history has been treated so unfairly by the Media and the Washington Elites"

Just compare to Billary (Bengazie / Oboo Boo over 8 years and wow
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:04 AM   #643
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Then make them citizens and give them a SS card. Or make them legal residents and given them a SS card.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:36 PM   #644
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Mueller. Mueller......

Well. Who thinks the odds have gone up now?

Holy cow if they impeached Clinton for lying about a blowjob....

Nixon destroyed evidence of a freaking burglary.

However if Mueller says there's no wrong doing, just stupidity and carelessness, I'll shut up about it. Hilary haters if they continue must admit they're just hypocrites though because there guy is just as bad.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:13 PM   #645
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Who's got odds on whether he resigns or is the first to be impeached and removed if the investigation turns that way?
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women