Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60405
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2020, 05:01 PM   #631
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
bingo!!!

the rednecks from texas have no mental capacity to understand that, they feel masks are not important and just live and gather and spread it

rednecks!!!

cant expect more from them
You clearly haven't been here this year.

There was light mask usage early on - just like in NY.

But the last two months have seen plenty of mask usage. Which is why the new case load has dropped from 15K to below 5K. It will be below 1000 per day in another 3-4 weeks.

And why are gloating? Texas - including its rednecks - has done FAR better than NY. Or do you not understand math?
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 05:37 PM   #632
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Source carefully

Not all supplements are made the same. Do you want to trust something from China in your guts these days? I have seen ones that contain both Zinc and quercetin. I'm leery of that. Sounds fad-ish and smacks of grifting. Bear in mind, the quercetin enables better absorption of Zinc, i.e. a prereq. All things considered, it is wise council to consult your doctor first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
quercetin - OTC at vitamin shops and grocery stores.

or, online purchase.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 05:50 PM   #633
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Dang Missburger. If you call an ignorant racist redneck a redneck. Holy zhit. They will be showing you some ignorant racist redneck smarts lol. Most of them work the i35 truck stops. That's not a good place to be. They are fun to fuck w though
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:14 PM   #634
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Help me help you

Though I suspect you are beyond salvageable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
...comparing them to Hannibal Lector...
Not sure what horse you're riding here. Are you? I am guessing you are referring to the exact phrase "ala Hannibal Lector". But why do I have to guess when we have the Quote option for replying to posts?
Pro Tip: When you use it, you can still truncate the contents of the quote to focus your thoughts, assuming you do so with integrity.
Bonus Pro Tip: When you use quote it includes a grey arrow that one can use to go directly to the full post under discussion.
Wednesday double-special Pro Tip: If you right click on the grey arrow, you can open the original post in a separate tab.

So remind me again why I would need to guess at your point? Are you suggesting that a Tiny mind cannot defend themselves, knowing they own a kid sized, antique, weapon - likely made by slave labor? Or are you taking issue with someone demanding someone change their behavior and impose restrictions upon them to comply with a false claim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
...I try to write logically, respectfully, and in complete sentences and strive to document my statements with documentation ...
Well... there you go again. I was hoping to keep age out of the discussion by not taking advantage of your youth and inexperience. I don't consider the few and random links to MSN or MSDNC as having any credibility. But at least it's an attempt in somewhat good faith. I have been known to supply links. My fuzzy memory recalls you were just whining about one, which just so happened to contain multiple links to multiple sources and media types recently. Kinda inconsistent on your part. Don't ya think?

Do I supply links to sources often? Why_Yes_I_Do. I suspect well over a thousand, when you include embedded links and social media links. I also make plain what is opinion versus quoted by others. Here is one, small, teensey actually, example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Mind if I do a few instead? And let's keep our collective head on squarely that CORONAVIRUSES are analogous to influenza like viruses, as well as the common cold. Leastwise in composition, size, efficacy and transmission elements.

• Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures
    • May 2020, something of a super study, aka review of multiple studies.
    • Basic conclusion: not significant effects
    • ...Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza. We similarly found limited evidence on the effectiveness of improved hygiene and environmental cleaning....
    • It is what it is, but personally, I wash my hands many times a day and try not to touch my face and I burn through hand sanitizer something fierce
  • Coronavirus is airborne say 239 scientists in a letter to WHO
    • I've been searching for this information for a while now. Viola!
    • This is what happened on May 7th - which as you may recall was 1 single, solitary day before Dr. Fauci started wearing a face mask in public on May 8th
    • Points to the real places to focus. Hint: environmental air handling
  • Science: Masks and Aerosols
    • I call it "The Physics of the Loogie"
    • Anyway, a simple, easy to read explanation of human aerosols, droplets and splash concepts and how it all relates to masks

• A personal story that happened to me last week
    • A friend received some "Fashion Masks", i.e. cloth masks with funny things printed on the front for use while working in a retail environment, i.e. mandated to wear masks at work in Austin
    • The tag in the packaging contained the following
      • This product is not a medical device and is not suitable for medical use
      • This product does not treat, prevent or cure any health conditions
      • Wash the mask before first use and after each use
      • Made at Hi-Tech Zone Zhejiang, China
    • Google-ize: hi-tech zone zhejiang china uyghur
    • Yields: China didn’t spare the Uyghurs even in times of pandemic, pushed them to Covid frontlines
      • ...China has sent thousands of Uyghurs to its manufacturing powerhouses at Hunan, Jiangsu, Jiangzi and Zhejiang to keep its factories after the lockdown...
      • Kidnapped, captive slaves is who made the masks
  • China Continues To Flood The World With Defective Medical Supplies
    • More than a dozen countries on four continents recently disclosed problems with Chinese-made coronavirus tests and personal protective equipment. The problems range from test kits tainted with the coronavirus to medical garments contaminated with insects. Defective Chinese face masks, purchased by Spain's Ministry of Health, were distributed to hospitals and nursing homes across the country, and more than 100 healthcare workers who used them tested positive for Covid-19....
Did ya try the grey arrow thing-a-ma-jiggy?

Pop Quiz question: Based strictly on the above; what happened on May 7th?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:19 PM   #635
oeb11
Valued Poster

Source carefully
Not all supplements are made the same. Do you want to trust something from China in your guts these days? I have seen ones that contain both Zinc and quercetin. I'm leery of that. Sounds fad-ish and smacks of grifting. Bear in mind, the quercetin enables better absorption of Zinc, i.e. a prereq. All things considered, it is wise council to consult your doctor first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11

or, online purchase.

Good advice - WYID!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:20 PM   #636
oeb11
Valued Poster

ts must be used to the slums of Baltimore - if all is good in the "hood'!
OBLM and Antfa will change that - LOL

'butt dipshit" - - well for those used to sewage running in the streets - a good analogy to OBLM and AntiFA!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 07:52 PM   #637
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
That would be exactly quantity of 2, China and India. China shows no numbers in any credible charts. Would you believe them even if they did?

actually, its 3. Indonesia has a population larger than U.S.A., around 400 million or so.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 07:55 PM   #638
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Thanks for that. Not the info about tacos and community settings, but the Zinc info. I went by two pharmacies today and they were all sold out of Zinc pills, so I blew $45 on Coldeze Zinc lozenges and the Walgreens house brand lozenges. You can get 1 mg melatonin at Walgreens, and I've already been taking that along with Vitamin D and Magnesium. I'm going to read up on this a bit more before diving in deep, but where do you get the quercetin? I didn't see that in the drug stores. Or would you even take it if you eat lots of fruits and vegetables?
Quote:

or, online purchase.

you can get zinc online at vitamin shops like GMC and Vitamin shoppe.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:02 PM   #639
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Dang Missburger. If you call an ignorant racist redneck a redneck. Holy zhit. They will be showing you some ignorant racist redneck smarts lol. Most of them work the i35 truck stops. That's not a good place to be. They are fun to fuck w though

thats not how you pronounce holy shit.

its holy shitz, not holy zhit!
Old 08-26-2020, 08:58 PM   #640
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Two weeks since the Houston Rodeo shut down unexpectedly. In that time 5 men have died in TX. Out of a populace of 20+ Million. From today's web Houston Chronicle.

People are losing their jobs and livelihoods. It's time to start opening up businesses, not shutting them down. It's also time to start using our medical care capacity. That's why we built it.

Mayor Turner and County Judge Hildago are going in the wrong direction and are making the cure more deadly than the disease.
Well, let's update this thread. In the 5 month since Gnadfly told us to move on, Texas has gone from 5 deaths to 12,278:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us

Texas deaths (12,278) are about to pass California deaths (12,550) - probably this weekend or early next week.

Even though CA (39M) has one third more people than TX (29).

But, hey, it was time to move on in March, right?
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:13 PM   #641
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Normally I'd say prove it's not. But this is too good to pass up. Coronavirus is currently the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA, behind heart disease and cancer. GDP is down 10% year on year. We're in the worst recession since the Great Depression. Thirty-one million Americans are receiving unemployment benefits.

So do you think the lefty rioters are out of control in Portland, Minneapolis, and the other big cities? How many people have died because of the riots? Less than 20? By your estimate about 125,000 Americans have died from Covid, by mine 190,000. And how about the economic damage from the riots? Maybe $10 billion? $20 billion tops? Compare to the several trillion dollar hit we've taken from coronavirus.

Yeah, Covid 19 is out of control in the U.S.
you done good.

great job, oh trump is in charge so the riots are on him not biden.

get control orange man
get control
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:15 PM   #642
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tiny is correct - the Wuhan virus is out of the box in america.

all the masks and controls from DPST control freak governments will slow the progression a bit - but only reaching natural herd immunity will end it.

Vaccines - not until late 2021 at best.

We have gone about this backwards - instead of protecting the vulnerable - the power/control hungry DPST's love their Kalifornia style lockdowns to control and force the population to Obey - dear to the DPST Marxist hearts. And - biden ( read harris and H.. - her VP to be) will forcibly lock down the entire country to ensure their Rule is Obeyed.

Civil War is coming!!!
youre already conceding for orange man damn u gave up

civil war is here been here for a while under orange mans watch

cities are under seige, cops still shooting unarmed black people and now right wing 17 year old white boy big trump supporter shooting protestors, and of course the gun he had was illegal
yes right wing 17 year old boy, not a blm protestor doing the shooting
Old 08-26-2020, 10:18 PM   #643
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
Listen asshole. I am from the tristate area originally. That is how I know you are full of shit. Calling me a redneck makes as much sense as calling you a Cajun. But name-calling is the only "argument" you have.

And 0.0000001% of cases is 1 in 100 million of the cases. Since the entire US doesn't even have 100M cases, that estimate is bullshit. If you are in any of the "good" counties near NYC, including Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, etc., you still have hundreds of active cases and are pulling in 50+ new cases per day in all of those counties. Read here:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/

If you are in some upstate county where there are single digit new cases or no new cases, then you never would have met a Texan at a local bar.

Because NOBODY from out-of-state would be caught dead in Ulster or Ontario counties.

Also, there would be no "hot" women - as you described them - in the local bars. There would just be a bunch of divorced heifers with two or more kids looking for some idiot to buy them a drink.

Any more lies?
lol youre talking about avon, but no i wasnt in avon.

nice try though,

redneck
Old 08-26-2020, 10:20 PM   #644
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
You clearly haven't been here this year.

There was light mask usage early on - just like in NY.

But the last two months have seen plenty of mask usage. Which is why the new case load has dropped from 15K to below 5K. It will be below 1000 per day in another 3-4 weeks.

And why are gloating? Texas - including its rednecks - has done FAR better than NY. Or do you not understand math?
schools and colleges are opening with cases.

you care to wager on your prediction? lol

red neck
Old 08-26-2020, 10:22 PM   #645
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
they are fun to mess with.

some of thier glaring quotes

the virus is fake its not real doesnt exsist

the government has created it, they want to kill us

and my favorite one from the rednecks in texas
kennedy did it he was never shot

oh the rednecks in texas

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women