Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2024, 07:23 PM   #631
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
LOL!!!! Holy shit. Not even close. Please tell me you posted this for shock value.
That’s actually echoing Terry Bradshaw, whom I agree with wholeheartedly.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 09:02 AM   #632
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Wow! I hope you and Terry Bradshaw are right but I disagree completely.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 12:13 PM   #633
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Bradshaw has been losing it for years, and that's just further proof. What, exactly, has Kenny shown thus far to warrant anyone thinking he's anything other than below average? Because the numbers say he's in the bottom 5 of every major QB category.

And as long as we're name dropping, Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpe thinks Kenny is hot garbage. Calls him "Lil' 2 Gloves" lol.. I happen to agree with that assessment.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 02:09 PM   #634
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Lucky for the Steelers Chuck Noll wasn’t looking for your kind of instant gratification. Pickett has played WAY better than Terry in his early career. Bradshaw was booed out of the stadium and nearly the city. Pretty sure he did some good things after settling in.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:26 PM   #635
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Lucky for the Steelers Chuck Noll wasn’t looking for your kind of instant gratification. Pickett has played WAY better than Terry in his early career. Bradshaw was booed out of the stadium and nearly the city. Pretty sure he did some good things after settling in.
Again don’t see it but I would love it. Kenny seems like a decent human and everyone says he’s a hard worker.
His problem has been it hasn’t yet transferred to the games. He just hasn’t shown anything to get exited about. Arm talent, pocket awareness, doesn’t even bring a sense of passion that the great ones all have. Hope it changes.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 07:24 PM   #636
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Again don’t see it but I would love it. Kenny seems like a decent human and everyone says he’s a hard worker.
His problem has been it hasn’t yet transferred to the games. He just hasn’t shown anything to get exited about. Arm talent, pocket awareness, doesn’t even bring a sense of passion that the great ones all have. Hope it changes.

i think it's a bit early to throw Kenny under the bus yes? i mean .. isn't it Tomlin's responsibility to develop talent? so that said ..

what's you SteelHeads draft position? can you go get one of the top QBs like Caleb Williams or Drake Maye?

if SteelHeads mgmt thinks so then go trade up and get the next Benji and enjoy the ride.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 07:34 PM   #637
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i think it's a bit early to throw Kenny under the bus yes? i mean .. isn't it Tomlin's responsibility to develop talent? so that said ..

what's you SteelHeads draft position? can you go get one of the top QBs like Caleb Williams or Drake Maye?

if SteelHeads mgmt thinks so then go trade up and get the next Benji and enjoy the ride.
I nailed the Broderick Jones pick last year so look for Frazier the WVU center in the 1st round. Or the center from Oregon. Pickett will never be a top tier NFL QB. He doesn’t have it. They could get Russell Wilson for a song or trade for Justin Fields. Both are better fits for the new OC.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 07:41 PM   #638
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Yeah, no. The team around Pickett is 10x better than what Bradshaw had to endure his first couple years. Kenny's only thrown multiple TDs one time (in 24 starts). Compared to Mason, who's done it 9 times in 16 starts, and Mason's not that great either.

Pickett's a bust. He's slow and dumb. Low football IQ. Can't see the field or read defenses for shit. I predict he'll go down as one of the worst 1st round picks in franchise history.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:47 PM   #639
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I nailed the Broderick Jones pick last year so look for Frazier the WVU center in the 1st round. Or the center from Oregon. Pickett will never be a top tier NFL QB. He doesn’t have it. They could get Russell Wilson for a song or trade for Justin Fields. Both are better fits for the new OC.

makes sense .. all great teams had good to great olines so beef up the oline then see what the qb can do.

Wilson is long in the tooth his days are done. he got his ring with Carroll. now he's a retread overpaid bum.

you SteelHeads need a young buck at qb and first and foremost a oline that can protect him. while the "Steel Curtain" was dominate in the 70's there was also the oline where Franco (rip) and Rocky ran wild and Terry i recall in the 70's didn't spend too much time scrambling do to lack of pass protection.

the offense starts with the oline. just ask "the juice" and the "Electric Company"
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 06:43 AM   #640
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
makes sense .. all great teams had good to great olines so beef up the oline then see what the qb can do.

Wilson is long in the tooth his days are done. he got his ring with Carroll. now he's a retread overpaid bum.

you SteelHeads need a young buck at qb and first and foremost a oline that can protect him. while the "Steel Curtain" was dominate in the 70's there was also the oline where Franco (rip) and Rocky ran wild and Terry i recall in the 70's didn't spend too much time scrambling do to lack of pass protection.

the offense starts with the oline. just ask "the juice" and the "Electric Company"
Wilson actually had a good year despite Payton working against him. He would come at the league minimum. He’s better than Pickett and would serve as a bridge QB until they find their QB of the future. Fields could be had for lower round draft pick. Both are better options than what the Steelers currently have. Center has been a weak spot for years. The Steelers could have had Creed Humphries or Linderbaum. Both are studs. They desperately need a center. DL too.
Old 02-02-2024, 05:19 PM   #641
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Yeah, no. The team around Pickett is 10x better than what Bradshaw had to endure his first couple years.
And you back that up, how? Fact is that Bradshaw threw 400% more interceptions than touchdowns, and Pickett threw 50% more touchdowns than interceptions. That’s Steelers football. Ball control running and quick hits offense that keeps the game tight, tough defense and the ability to win close games.

This year the Steelers mostly won with Kenny, mostly lost with Mitch, and Mason helped close it out.
Old 02-02-2024, 05:32 PM   #642
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you back that up, how? Fact is that Bradshaw threw 400% more interceptions than touchdowns, and Pickett threw 50% more touchdowns than interceptions. That’s Steelers football. Ball control running and quick hits offense that keeps the game tight, tough defense and the ability to win close games.

This year the Steelers mostly won with Kenny, mostly lost with Mitch, and Mason helped close it out.
In all due respect J, in the late 60’s college offenses were light years behind NFL offenses. And Bradshaw played at a small college which made things worse. He was also younger when he got to the NFL than Pickett. But Bradshaw was an elite athlete, Pickett is not. Pickett played in an NFL offense at Pitt his senior year with one of the best receivers in college, Addison. Pickett was 24yrs old. A man playing against boys. There’s no comparison. Pickett was supposed to be NFL ready. He wasn’t and may never be. As it stands today, he’s in the bottom 3rd of NFL QBs. You can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Ih3ES81bsZ0

He went on to throw it 244ft.

I like Kenny and all, but no way he could pull this off. No way

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PklL1x...kgY29sZQ%3D%3D
Old 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM   #643
Jacuzzme
BANNED

I really like Kenny Pickett the person so will continue to have faith. Wouldn’t be the first time a mediocre start turned into a hall of famer.
Old 02-02-2024, 06:08 PM   #644
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I really like Kenny Pickett the person so will continue to have faith. Wouldn’t be the first time a mediocre start turned into a hall of famer.
J, he doesn’t have the god given talent to be a good NFL QB, let alone a HOFer. That YouTube video I posted illustrates his weaknesses. He doesn’t step up in the pocket and wait until the last second to throw it. Let alone 60yrs in the air. Mason is better at doing that than Pickett. It’s obvious.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:28 PM   #645
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Well, liking someone as a person doesn't mean anything when it comes to success as a pro athlete. In fact, many times it's the opposite.

Like him all you want, nobody's saying you can't, but he'll never be a HOFer. In fact, I wager that he'll never even win a playoff game (if he ever even makes it to the playoffs). His slow, mediocre playing style will always get exposed by good defenses in Dec and Jan crunch time. Another issue is his durability. He's already been knocked out of 5 games so far in less than 2 seasons.

Anyway, the 2023 Steelers TEAM is light years ahead of the 1970 Steelers team, particularly on defense (which Kenny has to thank for 6 of his 7 wins as starter this year). The only game in 2023 that Kenny didn't need to be bailed out by the defense was against the Rams.

Mason didn't need the defense to win games for him. He's a competent, NFL-ready QB. Kenny's not.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women