Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47678
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-17-2017, 07:38 PM   #616
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
lustyturd references fringe nonsence and gets his ass handed to him

lustyturd, fine pervayor of wacko fringe news.
Quote:
Hey Lustyturd, how's the Obama wiretapping scandal going?
Thanks for asking about that wiretapping scandal, crunchyass! I see you continue to spell at a 4th-grade level. But at least it's refreshing that you recognize the inherent danger to our democracy of allowing the powers of the NSA and other intelligence agencies to be subverted and used to snoop on your domestic political opponents. Just imagine if Trump started doing that!

I furnished an update on this frightening scandal in post #472 of this thread. Did you overlook it? Here's the link:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=472

Please write to Susan Rice and urge her to stop refusing to testify about her unmasking activities. Since all of her requests were appropriate, she should be eager to tell her story.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:43 PM   #617
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116
Default Lustyturd avoids popular vote discussion / gets ass kicked again

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hildebeest won the popular vote by 2.86 million. Excluding California, Trump won the popular vote by 1.41 million. Nothing make-believe about either number.
And nothing make-believe about how the numbers change when you excluded in-breading ignorant hillbillies like lustyturd.

You see, lustyturd is too dumb to realize the whole discussion was about popular vote, not electoral college. Nice try to change the subject, since he is getting his ass kicked while ON subject
Old 05-17-2017, 07:56 PM   #618
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Thanks for asking about that wiretapping scandal

I furnished an update on this frightening scandal in post #472 of this thread. Did you overlook it? Here's the link:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=472

Please write to Susan Rice and urge her to stop refusing to testify about her unmasking activities. Since all of her requests were appropriate, she should be eager to tell her story.
Awwww, lustyturd never disappoints to throw himself deeper in the mud.

So where is the Congressional outrage to match the turd's portrayal of this "scandal"? Remember, he made this out to be the biggest scandal of 2017!

Does the ignorant lustyturd not know that The House and Senate are both in Republican control?

Why is it this story is going nowhere? Must really disappoint the sad troll. He would catch up to speed, but he is a bit slow in the head.

But we should thank lustyturd for coming by to consistently reaffirm his status as clueless fringe idiot.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:11 PM   #619
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You see, lustyturd is too dumb to realize the whole discussion was about popular vote, not electoral college.
You're the one who brought it up, crunchyass:

Quote:
I knew this turd for brains, lustyturd would act like California votes don't count the same as votes from Montana...

I merely amplified on the topic for your edification after YOU raised it. And to see if you are capable of intelligent discourse. (You're not.) It's a FACT that votes from some states count more/less than votes from others when we elect a POTUS. Every 7th-grade civics student knows that. I even provided you with a fun link so you could play with the map and try to understand basic math. All to no avail.

Question - why is crunchyass so insecure he needs to imitate Baghdad Bob each time he replies to me? When I hand him his ass, I don't give a shout-out. It's already obvious.

Quote:
...he is getting his ass kicked...

Old 05-17-2017, 08:51 PM   #620
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Awwww, lustyturd never disappoints to throw himself deeper in the mud.

So where is the Congressional outrage to match the turd's portrayal of this "scandal"?

Why is it this story is going nowhere?
Awww crunchydick, where would you be on the outrage meter if Trump started using our intelligence capabilities to spy on the Dems? Would you not want to monitor it and find out if he bent or broke the rules?

You're such a hyper-partisan hypocrite you can't even see past your big ugly nose!

Give it time to ripen. Like you, the lamestream media is trying to deep-six this story.

In the meantime... if it's such a non-scandal, why won't Susan Rice cooperate and testify?

What is she hiding?

Your arguments don't pass the smell test.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:06 AM   #621
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Wait, what un-named sources??

The memo's source is known, it's Comey. Trump has admitted to the other two things so there's no need for an un-named source. Unless you are saying that Trump and his people are the "we" that make shit up. Because sane people have know that all along. Glad you are coming around.

And if there were un-named sources, that's nothing new. Un-named sources are used all the time. Even the WH has made statements based on un-named sources. That's the funny thing. Trump likes to talk about leaking and un-named sources. When his people are leaking and being un-named sources. Using un-named sources.

There's no running from this man.
So, let me get this straight... They're calling for impeachment based on an alleged "memo" that nobody has actually seen, called in to a New York Times reporter by an "anonymous source".

Yah, right. Like I said... "Un-named sources" = "We made this shit up."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...nvestigations/

"Former FBI Director James Comey testified under Senate oath May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigation for political purposes."

If you have a screen shot of that "memo" I'll be happy to take a look at it. Otherwise, I'll take Comey's sworn testimony over a non-existant "memo" any day.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:43 AM   #622
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
So, let me get this straight... They're calling for impeachment based on an alleged "memo" that nobody has actually seen, called in to a New York Times reporter by an "anonymous source".

Yah, right. Like I said... "Un-named sources" = "We made this shit up."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...nvestigations/

"Former FBI Director James Comey testified under Senate oath May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigation for political purposes."

If you have a screen shot of that "memo" I'll be happy to take a look at it. Otherwise, I'll take Comey's sworn testimony over a non-existant "memo" any day.

Why do you keep saying an un-named source? The source of the memo is known. The memo is from Comey. He hasn't denied that the memo is real. So how is it making shit up? Oh let me see, you're going to say we can't trust Comey. That he could be lying?

Right, you want us to say well that's made up. But we are suppose to believe it when Trump randomly throws out that Comey told him he wasn't under investigation three times? Or we are suppose to believe these "agents" that the Trump administration have said were not happy with the way Comey ran the FBI. That was based on some "un-known" agents. Again, this WH has quoted un-known sources too but you seem to believe those and not call it made up shit.

And did you post something from the gateway pundit? I mean if you want to go to highly partisan sites for backing, you've loss already. At least go with a right leaning or neutral site. You went with the way right one to try to saw nonsense.

Oh so you will take sworn testimony now? Well many people have said that Russia intervened in our election, and that they were targeting one party with the purpose of helping Trump get elected. And they have said that in sworn testimony. So do you believe that? Also, Comey will be in front of Congress giving sworn testimony about this memo and others soon enough, I guess then you can believe this. Though I bet you will say he's lying then. Because Trump doesn't. So how can he pick that testimony to believe and not others?
Old 05-18-2017, 08:12 AM   #623
gfejunkie

Got nuthin', huh?
Old 05-18-2017, 08:21 AM   #624
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

In the memo Comey says Trump told him "I hope you can let this go." The key word is hope. Hoping something happens is not illegal. Does anyone actually think Trump wanted Flynn prosecuted? Besides, check the timelines, this meeting took place after Comey had testified that Flynn had been cleared of any wrongdoing.

And for those saying Trump should be impeached for sharing classified info, you should learn the law. The president has the right to declassify information. No one else can, only the president. Now someone leaked info to the Wash Post that Trump didn't talk about in the meeting. Now that person is in deep shit.

We're slowly watching the media and the left try to bring down the president. What these dumbasses are actually doing is undermining the whole government. They keep escalating this fight and there will be backlash. This probably will not end well for anyone.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:24 AM   #625
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Got nuthin', huh?
If that's directed towards me.... AGAIN.

1) It's not an un-known source, Comey is the source of the memo. He hasn't denied it.

2) Comey will be testifying about the memo and others, so you will have your sworn testimony that you believe.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:24 AM   #626
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
The key word is hope.
You got that right. What they're hoping is that this alleged "memo" actually exists.

Still waiting on that screen shot of it.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:35 AM   #627
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
In the memo Comey says Trump told him "I hope you can let this go." The key word is hope. Hoping something happens is not illegal. Does anyone actually think Trump wanted Flynn prosecuted? Besides, check the timelines, this meeting took place after Comey had testified that Flynn had been cleared of any wrongdoing.

And for those saying Trump should be impeached for sharing classified info, you should learn the law. The president has the right to declassify information. No one else can, only the president. Now someone leaked info to the Wash Post that Trump didn't talk about in the meeting. Now that person is in deep shit.

We're slowly watching the media and the left try to bring down the president. What these dumbasses are actually doing is undermining the whole government. They keep escalating this fight and there will be backlash. This probably will not end well for anyone.

Ummm when did Comey say that Flynn had been cleared of all wrongdoing? That's a false statement you made up. Flynn is still under FBI investigation, so he couldn't be cleared. Nice try dude.

And yes the president can declassify anything. People know that. But there are also norms that we follow. Like when the country (a country Trump pretends to love so much) tells you not to spread the info. And you spread it to a country that supports an hostile country of the country helping you. Because telling Russia info given to you by Israel can be given to Iran. Not good. And it can lead to them and other countries refusing to share information with us. Which could lead to the death of soldiers and civilians. Yeah that's why people don't like it. Not to mention having a known Russian spy in the oval office. And the leaking, well since it was only Trump aides and Russians there, the deep shit isn't scaring anyone. You do realize a lot of the leaks come from the WH, from people who work in the administration? That's telling.

So the media and the left are trying to bring down the government? Not Trump? Not the guy who questions the intelligence community? Not the guy who questions the judiciary branch of government? Not the guy who tries to tell the Senate how they should run it? Not the guy who questioned the electoral college before it worked in his favor. And now questions the popular vote since it didn't? They aren't escalating the fight, Trump is. Trump is the one tweeting his distrust in the IC, judges, American's votes, etc. He is the one that fired Comey and then tried to slide in a random paragraph about Comey clearing him. Did he not see what happened when Bush fired Comey, he's a boy scout. That was great when he was talking about Clinton, now he's hated for spilling on Trump. This will end well for the American people because we will know for sure if the administration colluded with Russia and any other things done.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:37 AM   #628
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
You got that right. What they're hoping is that this alleged "memo" actually exists.

Still waiting on that screen shot of it.

There is no need to hope or a screenshot. The guy who wrote the memo (a known source) will be under oath and give you that sworn testimony that you say you will believe. So just get ready for that. And don't come back here saying that he's lying. Because you told me that you trust sworn testimony.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:50 AM   #629
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
There is no need to hope or a screenshot. The guy who wrote the memo (a known source)
A simple question for you, Milly.

How did the public find out about this alleged "memo"?
Old 05-18-2017, 08:51 AM   #630
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
where would you be on the outrage meter if Trump started using our intelligence capabilities to spy on the Dems?
Wow, turd for brains lustyturd. There is ZERO proof that Obama and the Dems used intelligence capabilities to "spy" on Trump. Wishful thinking by a clueless pigeon crying about Trump's failures.
Lustyturd recites far right wing wacko conspiracy theories. No wonder nobody respects his delusional opinions.

But really..., How is the "scandal" going? I mean really... Where are the congressional investigations into the scandal that Obama wiretapped Trump?

The whole idea was refuted by The FBI and by Republican congress. So its fun when lustyturd keeps making himself look more clueless by the day!

Oh yeah, the turd is laughed here. Comes to a left leaning city and gets his ass kicked. People generously say he is just ignorant. But let's not mince words. lustyturd is just plain stupid. And you can't fix stupid.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women