Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2017, 03:38 PM   #616
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Pathetic.
Yeah, that's how zerodick reacts when he can't say "your move, princess". He knows when he's been outplayed.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:58 PM   #617
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ha, well, he does have little hands. Ok, let me ask you - who do you think is going to be the next democratic nominee. I asked this in another thread and Speedracer gave some ideas. I'm going with Biden.
Idk. I don't think it will be any of the "front-runners" though. Bernie isn't getting the nominee. Elizabeth Warren isn't made for that type of office. I think Biden missed a good opportunity this past election. Though of those three, I would support Biden.

Now who would I like to see win the nominee... I would prefer either Cory Booker or Seth Moulton. Those are two solid candidates who are young and energetic. I like Gavin Newsome or Sherrod Brown as dark horse candidates.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:06 PM   #618
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I think they need someone young and fresh too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Idk. I don't think it will be any of the "front-runners" though. Bernie isn't getting the nominee. Elizabeth Warren isn't made for that type of office. I think Biden missed a good opportunity this past election. Though of those three, I would support Biden.

Now who would I like to see win the nominee... I would prefer either Cory Booker or Seth Moulton. Those are two solid candidates who are young and energetic. I like Gavin Newsome or Sherrod Brown as dark horse candidates.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:17 PM   #619
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, that's how zerodick reacts when he can't say "your move, princess". He knows when he's been outplayed.
You couldn’t outplay a one-celled organism, you toilet bowl full of sapient diarrhea. Go lust after some lads; maybe you’ll meet your One True Ladyboy!
zerodark13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:21 PM   #620
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
ELLEN PLEASE FLY TO PITTSBURGH AND POOP IN MY MOUTH LIKE MY SWEET MOMMY USED TO DO I WANNA LICK ALL OF THE BATS AND COBWEBS FROM OUT OF YOUR BATTERED CHAPPED ANCIENT PUSSY PLEASE OH PLEASE
Aw! Poor fella. He’s really in need!
zerodark13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 11:10 AM   #621
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Remember when women came out with allegations against "mega donor" Harvey Weinstein. The Republicans were asking why Dems weren't coming out against him faster? The Democrats actually came out against him as soon as it broke and they denounced him. Well Roy Moore has women come out with allegations against him
How fast will dimretards (and the lockstep fake news media) come out against Al Franken...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.260302a7a2ac

If Roy Moore shouldn't be a Senator maybe Franken shouldn't be one either.
With Moore all we have is allegations. With Franken there's photographic evidence.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 11:48 AM   #622
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
How fast will dimretards (and the lockstep fake news media) come out against Al Franken...

With Moore all we have is allegations. With Franken there's photographic evidence.
Al Franken Is Accused of Groping a Woman in 2006 “I am asking that an ethics investigation be taken and I will gladly cooperate.”
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...woman-in-2006/

And now enjoy this as much as I did!
No wonder he won't release his taxes...

Trump Organization worth one tenth of value previously reported.

“It was obviously important to Donald to have his company at the top of the list and I don't know why he felt that way but the numbers that he presented are just flagrantly untrue,” Aaron Elstein said."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8058236.html

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 11:59 AM   #623
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

He is a piece of shit. She was asleep when he did this- AND he thinks that is so funny. No.not funny at all.
A picture is worth a thousand words- glad someone kept the picture.

Quote:

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 12:06 PM   #624
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

It's open season on men. If things are coming out about actions 30 years ago 90% of men are guilty of something. We will see if the D's are covered equally in the press.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 12:11 PM   #625
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Al Franken Is Accused of Groping a Woman in 2006 “I am asking that an ethics investigation be taken and I will gladly cooperate.”
What is there to investigate about the little pervert? A picture is worth a thousand words.
There's more and more coming out about Franken by the minute. His rap sheet is going to make Judge Roy Moore look like a saint by comparison.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:17 PM   #626
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
He is a piece of shit. She was asleep when he did this- AND he thinks that is so funny. No.not funny at all.
A picture is worth a thousand words- glad someone kept the picture.
Franken asks for ethics investigation of himself, apologizes in long statement.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sen-f...es_bsq_related

Woman who accused Franken says she accepts his apology.

"The apology, sure I accept it, yes. People make mistakes and of course he knew he made a mistake," she said. "So yes I do accept that apology."

She said it's up to Congress whether they want to have an ethics investigation into Franken's behavior.

"There's no reason why I shouldn't accept his apology," she said."
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360...ts-his-apology

16 Women Or Donald Trump—Who Would You Believe?
https://www.thenation.com/article/16...d-you-believe/
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:42 PM   #627
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodark13 View Post
You couldn’t outplay a one-celled organism, you toilet bowl full of sapient diarrhea...
Hahaha, thanks zerodick... you protozoan wannabe. There's nothing sapient about your posts... or your poop!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:36 PM   #628
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Al Franken is terrible for what he did. I have no problem saying that and I think that if more comes to light he should resign. Now for all you Trump stans.. When will y'all have morals? How many women came out against Trump? So every one of those women were lying huh? The nerve to try to call anyone out when y'all have denied victims left and right. Y'all don't care about rape or assault unless it's someone you're against.
Old 11-16-2017, 03:57 PM   #629
gfejunkie

Quote:
Al Franken is terrible for what he did. I have no problem saying that and I think that if more comes to light he should resign. Now for all you Trump stans.. When will y'all have morals? How many women came out against Trump? So every one of those women were lying huh? The nerve to try to call anyone out when y'all have denied victims left and right. Y'all don't care about rape or assault unless it's someone you're against.
For thirty years we were told not to believe Gennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, etc, etc... All victims of the serial rapist, Slick Willie Clinton!

Now, all of a sudden the media has had a change of heart on the subject. Fuck them! It's only a ruse to cover up their own hypocrisy in going after Roy Moore and not covering the trial of Robert Menendez (D) and his under age escapades in the Dominican Republic at all. That's okay though. Since the trial ended in a mistrial today they'll have another chance. A 'fat chance'!
Old 11-16-2017, 05:54 PM   #630
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
For thirty years we were told not to believe Gennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, etc, etc... All victims of the serial rapist, Slick Willie Clinton!

Now, all of a sudden the media has had a change of heart on the subject. Fuck them! It's only a ruse to cover up their own hypocrisy in going after Roy Moore and not covering the trial of Robert Menendez (D) and his under age escapades in the Dominican Republic at all. That's okay though. Since the trial ended in a mistrial today they'll have another chance. A 'fat chance'!

If the allegations about Bill Clinton came out today, he wouldn't have survived. But guess who was telling you not to believe those victims and name calling them back then.... Donald Trump. That's right you are complaining about something your savior did himself. But you won't talk about how terrible it was that he did that will you?

Yeah, "locker room talk" and the disgusting things men were doing back then aren't flying today. Times change and so does what's seen as terrible in our society. There are plenty of things that you could get away with 30 years ago that you can't now. And there things you could do in the 50's that you couldn't get away with in the 80's. And so on... that's how it works. We get to a point where society deems something terrible and we adjust. Stop bitching about it. I don't care if it's Menedez, Moore, Trump, Weinstein, Franken, O'Reilly, anyone. If you are going around assaulting/raping women it's wrong and it shouldn't only be wrong if the person is in the other party.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women