Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160674
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35418
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2011, 02:22 AM   #616
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Cam has struggled with lesser teams. I think we got this.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #617
Satin
Valued Poster

Damn, our worse nightmare is coming true....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:15 PM   #618
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

They looked like shit today. And we need a new kicker.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #619
Satin
Valued Poster

Damn, well Don at least my parlay is still alive....so far...

Weird day....Colts win for the first time....the Packers lose for the first time...WTF?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #620
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Damn, our worse nightmare is coming true....
I can't say that I am surprised. It was a nightmare two weeks later than I initially expected. Bottom line, we can't depend upon a 4th quarter miracle every week. It will eventually catch up to you, just as it did today! T.J. was clearly the 2nd best rookie quarterback on the field today. It wasn't even close! I will give credit where credit is due. Cam is everything they said he would be!

Hopefully, we will play 4 good quarters against Indy on Thursday night! We need to develop consistency and quit playing from behind if we are going to go anywhere in the playoffs! And more importantly, we need to average more than 17 points a game, if we expect to win consistently in the NFL! 51 points in 3 weeks this late in the season is not going to get us to the promised land.

I was really hoping to try out some of the Kool-Aid elixir that Satin's been sippin' on but I am right back to where I was when I first realized that Schaub was lost for the season! This is not a pretty picture!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:44 PM   #621
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Damn, well Don at least my parlay is still alive....so far...

Weird day....Colts win for the first time....the Packers lose for the first time...WTF?
Giants also lost, good luck on the parlay, I was dead wrong about Chicago. I still got the Eagles though, and my fantasy championship game is really, really tight, Texans D gave me -2 points :/
Old 12-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #622
TheDon
Valued Poster

I also played Owen Daniels over Brent Celek, sonofabitch..
Old 12-18-2011, 03:01 PM   #623
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I figured they wouldn't be able to handle Cam. He was just too much for them.

Wade's absence was definitely felt today as the defense couldn't stop the run.

And let's not forget Yates is still a rookie, so he's gonna be prone to fuck up like he did today.

Any Given Sunday! Muthafuckas can't be sleeping this part of the season! They can forget about being the No.1 seed and having home field. They better start figuring shit out quick fast and in a hurry!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #624
TheDon
Valued Poster

I had a strange day gambling, even though my main two plays were a success, I was still at a loss because of Houston and New York Giants. But this broke me even:

Win3 Team Parlay
Win12/18/11 4:05pm NFL Football 322 Oakland Raiders +3 -120* vs Detroit Lions
Win12/18/11 4:15pm NFL Football 326 Philadelphia Eagles -4 +123* vs New York Jets
Cancelled12/18/11 4:15pm NFL Football 328 Arizona Cardinals -3 -235* vs Cleveland Browns

Btw Patrick Peterson should finish at least 5th or 6th in the MVP voting if the Cards make the post-season.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:54 PM   #625
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

That did not look good at all. Defense or offense. Looked like the Texans of a few years ago.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #626
TheDon
Valued Poster

Yeah, vintage Ravens.

Pats have Mia at home and Buffalo at home to finish the season, might as well crown them the one seed at this moment.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:43 AM   #627
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Cool Well Gotdamn! what a day in the NFL!... whats bigger Texans L or BAL L ???

Looks like it was as we feared for the Texans.. HANGOVER GAME!!
After being high on Divisional Champ Clinch, Texans fail to prepare/execute against a high powered Offense and a fast Defense on a team with nothing to loose! I'll look more closely at it but from what I see so far, this was a TEAM LOSS across the board! Congrats to Foster for breaking 1,000yrs, but gotdamnit, HOLD ON TO THE BALL! The quick fumble, score and fail to answer threw the gameplan out the window! We needed to beat them with the clock and get TO's not give TO's!

I missed the game(@wrk today) but from highlights I see there were huge TO issues (we give them 3 and get 0???), QB issues (throwing into tight coverage, not reading the zone, and not keeping eyes up-field), Reciever/TE issues (dropping passes), Defense issues(allow 166yrds rushing??), and special team issues... Game ball goes to absent Wade as a get well soon gift!
--Texans Drop to #3.. Unfortunate MAINLY because of BAL loss.. If TXNS won they could have a DAMN good chance @ finishing #2 seed.. If Txns and BAL both won we'd still be @#3 seed..

However, I'm still a fan, still a believer, and this is my attempt at looking through the muddy water:

Throwing stats aside and focusing on merely a psychological standpoint,,,,,

If we had to loose 1 of these last 5, THIS GAME would be IDEAL!why??
  • W's vs ATL and Cincy show strength and build momentum/confidence!
  • L vs IND would be EMBARRASSING!
  • L vs TEN could hurt playoff momentum!
  • W's vs TEN and IND = division SWEEP & PLAYOFF MOMENTUM!
  • Although stacking W's builds momentum, this loss will help keep them working hard and keep them in check.
  • Loss came against an NFC team.. Baltimore's loss was bigger as they now are second wind to PIT and drop to 5th seed
  • Gives the D some new tape too study against more mobile QB's that you can't always blitz.
  • lets the players know success is short lived unless you win it all!
  • humbling experience,,, I agree with kerwil 100% "Any Given Sunday! Muthafuckas can't be sleeping this part of the season!"

So, Good loss??? Cat-man says "yup!"...<--- may not make sense to some,,, but looking at the bigger picture, I think this loss will help the Texans in the long run as long as they learn from it and get over it...

Also fellers, #1 or #2 seed is not decided yet and your Texans can still get there IF ALL TOP SEEDS FINISH @ 12-4!!
Basically as usual we need to WIN OUT. Also, we need to become Patriot haters.. If NE looses at least 1 of last 2 (MIA and BUF) AND SF beats PIT on MNF,, guess who will be 1st seed?? That's right,, Texans!!!

Prey for a miracle for seed?? Nope, miracle already answered! Playoff berth even with all our injured.... remember GB was the last seed (#6) last year and won SB and got there by winning all playoff games on the road!.. However, worst case will be if we loose out and finish 4th to face either BAL or PIT in WC game... But not likely so

AND off to the Smurfs and dammit they won a game...
=
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:39 AM   #628
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and found the following John McCain quote on the chron.com website:

"For the first time, Texans quarterback T.J. Yates looked like a rookie fifth-round pick." I would disagree with the General. I felt Yates looked like a "rookie fifth round pick" during the first half of last weeks game against Cincy. Then he looked like he was a high #1 during most of the 4th quarter. Go figure!!!!!

TJ is kind of like a yo-yo, he's up and down!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:30 AM   #629
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

TJ played like a rookie yesterday. No doubt about it. So did a whole lot of other players. This was a team loss at home to an inferior opponent. Yes, "Any Given Sunday," applies but the team that has been pulling games out becuase they all play well, all chose the same day to stink up the joint.

I'm like you Cat-man, I am not going to lose faith because I enjoy being a Texans fan and they are a fun team to watch...but yesterday definitely stung. I am counting on the team taking it exactly like you said in your sunny side of the loss comments.

Still drinking the Kool-Aid!
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #630
Satin
Valued Poster

I know it's close to Christmas when I start agreeing with my man BT, but he's mostly correct. As predicted, he had to throw out how much better the team would be if Dopey was in charge. But the Rook did have some "rookie moments" as well as some nice throws.

But this was truly a team loss...all across the board. Offense, defense, eveything. They truly did not come to play. Cat-Man your analysis was spot on bro. Every fucking word. I love Foster, but he set the tone for the day with that fumble and it all went downhill from there. The Rook pulled a Dopey when he threw an INT when they were marching in to score. Dropped passes, penalties, damn everything went wong.

But this was the game to lose. We are still in charge of our own destiny. Baltimore's loss was huge. Now if the Niners can take care of Shittsburgh, all will be ok.

Yea yesterday was a weird day....hell even Tebow lost. The Jets got killed, the Cowgirls won, fuck I'm having a bad nightmare....I'm going back to bed...
Satin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women