Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60046
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40342
CryptKicker37096
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2014, 12:09 PM   #6166
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Cleveland has quite "the situation" taking place this season, don't they? Hoyer's been up and down but the coaching staff has stuck with him and it's paid off so far.

Looking ahead, what if Hoyer leads the Browns to a playoff slot? (or.....they win their division outright?)
What if he leads them to a playoff victory (or two)? wow....

Do the Browns simply let him go away (free agency) or do they tender him a new contract? If so, what do they do with back up rookie, J Manziel? If they let Hoyer walk, they'd damned well best know for certain that JM is ready to take the reins or the fan base will go ape shit next year.

If the Texans do get slotted at number 12 (draft) who's on your Wish List? Btw, Mariotta and Winston are off the board by that time...we all know tht so don't waste your time thinking they'll slide. So are you so certain that either is "the answer" that you'd (trade picks) in order to move up in the draft?

Answer: you do if either is the next Andrew Luck.....you don't if both are the next RG3.

Answer: allow wisdom to prevail; you take a page out of the Cowboy's blueprint and you begin rebuilding that O-line....it'll take a little time but the payoff can be rich. You can wait on your next franchise qb (especially since you've never had one in your 13 year history)....time to build from the inside-out this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
SR610 is reporting that Mallet is done for the season.
Time to see what Savage has so we can start working on a plan for off season and the draft.
BTW Brian Hoyer is a FA after this year and maybe the only one worth a shit.
We will probably end up with the 10th to 15th pick in the draft. If the season ended today we would be at 12 I think.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #6167
Satin
Valued Poster

Very good analysis CB.

I wish we would play Savage to see what he has, but I'm thinking they will go back to the Bearded Wonder.

Daddio, I understand what you are saying about Mallett. But looking at it from a different perspective, it depends on what the extent of the injury was and how much was known about it before the game. Consider this:

I feel it is more up to the coaching staff to make the call and decide he could not play. Players are gonna play if they can. Especially someone like Mallett who is in a contract year and trying to get his first big contract. He knows if he doesn't play, that's maybe his last chance and he's done. I much rather have that, than someone like The Clown, who won't play if he breaks a fingernail and sits on the sideline Instagramming hoes instead of paying attention to the game.

The College Coach is clearly frustrated and out of his league. We have a lot of good pieces but we also have more problems than answers. I don't see them making the playoffs so I would like to see what Savage can do so they can make decisions about the draft.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:55 PM   #6168
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Cleveland has quite "the situation" taking place this season, don't they? Hoyer's been up and down but the coaching staff has stuck with him and it's paid off so far.

Looking ahead, what if Hoyer leads the Browns to a playoff slot? (or.....they win their division outright?)
What if he leads them to a playoff victory (or two)? wow....

Do the Browns simply let him go away (free agency) or do they tender him a new contract? If so, what do they do with back up rookie, J Manziel? If they let Hoyer walk, they'd damned well best know for certain that JM is ready to take the reins or the fan base will go ape shit next year.

If the Texans do get slotted at number 12 (draft) who's on your Wish List? Btw, Mariotta and Winston are off the board by that time...we all know tht so don't waste your time thinking they'll slide. So are you so certain that either is "the answer" that you'd (trade picks) in order to move up in the draft?

Answer: you do if either is the next Andrew Luck.....you don't if both are the next RG3.

Answer: allow wisdom to prevail; you take a page out of the Cowboy's blueprint and you begin rebuilding that O-line....it'll take a little time but the payoff can be rich. You can wait on your next franchise qb (especially since you've never had one in your 13 year history)....time to build from the inside-out this time.
I don't think you give up the farm for Winston or Mariotta. As a fan I want to see wins now but being realistic I don't think either of those guys are Andrew Luck.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:58 PM   #6169
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I agree for them to play Savage if they think he has a chance. What I don't want to see is an even more boring playbook to dumb it down for the rookie. Either let him sling it and see if he can play or not. Also we are not mathematically eliminated yet from the playoffs, realistically we are out but not officially out.

Yes Satin and I respect Mallet for trying to gut it out but if you have a torn peck and are a QB and try to play, WTF??? And the coaches and trainers should have known about it, so WTF were they doing??? Supposedly it happened or was known about before the game right? Somebody bench his ass, maybe the beard would've have made 1 throw, that's all we needed was one damn play. Fuck Mallet, we at least know he is no Clown however!!! Fuck the Clown and most importantly Fuck Rick Smith!!! I also agree with CB, draft a whole new OLine. The safety was pathetic but why the FUCK did we try to run to the right side behind the biggest matadors in the Ole Oline, Newton and Brooks!!! Sneak it out, give it to him straight up the gut or go behind Duane Brwon, but to the right???? SMMFH!!!!

Free tickets for Blowjobs the rest of the season!!! NO BigTex, sorry you can't get the tickets from me you cocksucker!!! Hot chicks only are eligible for the tickets!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #6170
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post

The College Coach is clearly frustrated and out of his league. We have a lot of good pieces but we also have more problems than answers. I don't see them making the playoffs so I would like to see what Savage can do so they can make decisions about the draft.
I waiver back and forth on BoB. He definitely got outcoached yesterday. His system is apparently incredibly complicated. With that said, Mallet looked way more comfortable in it than Fitz ever did. Crennel was the one who looked baffled yesterday. I'm wondering if his defensive scheme has been too much too soon for these guys to learn.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:55 PM   #6171
BigLouie
Valued Poster

BoB is acting as if he is back in New England. Everyone is reporting a torn pec on Mallett and BoB is saying that he is still being evaluated and a starting QB not named. WTF.

This puts everyone in a tight spot. Mallett can kiss that big contract good-bye. And the Texans are in a spot. Do they draft a QB or try to sign Mallett based on one good game and one bad game.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:26 PM   #6172
Satin
Valued Poster

Well never fear boys, we're in the fucking Super Bowl now. We just signed Thaddeus Lewis as our new QB!!! Whoohoo!!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #6173
BigLouie
Valued Poster

I have to wonder if he starts our Tom Savage starts.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:34 PM   #6174
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Shit I'd be pumped if THAD LEWIS was our guy. Have we ever had a black QB? That would be refreshing. We know he's athletic, we've seen nothing but pocket sloths the last few years
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:07 AM   #6175
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
Shit I'd be pumped if THAD LEWIS was our guy. Have we ever had a black QB? That would be refreshing. We know he's athletic, we've seen nothing but pocket sloths the last few years
Well Hell, we should have signed Jamarcus Russell then...

Tony Banks started a few games one season.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:40 AM   #6176
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

6 an 10 get ready for it
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #6177
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone420 View Post
6 an 10 get ready for it
That's 3x better than last year.

Why don't we just let JJ play QB?
Old 11-25-2014, 07:53 AM   #6178
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Answer: you take a page out of the Cowboy's blueprint...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:07 AM   #6179
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Well never fear boys, we're in the fucking Super Bowl now. We just signed Thaddeus Lewis as our new QB!!! Whoohoo!!!
Damn who did he use to play for??
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:09 AM   #6180
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Answer:
allow wisdom to prevail; you take a page out of the Cowboy's blueprint and you begin rebuilding that O-line....it'll take a little time but the payoff can be rich. You can wait on your next franchise qb (especially since you've never had one in your 13 year history)....time to build from the inside-out this time.

Laugh all you want.....however, referencing what Dallas did these last 4-5 drafts to get themselves back on track looks pretty solid now, doesn't it? Did you see that O-line perform Sunday evening in New York?

Of course, if you'd prefer, Texans' ownership / management could simply go down the same path as before and make the "sexxy" draft pick that makes headlines......and go for the shiny, new QB. Just like Charley Casserly did in 2002 when he took David Carr.....to the absolute delight of the Carolina Panthers who selected Julius Peppers next.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women