Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35605
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-17-2017, 08:21 AM   #601
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
"Un-named sources" = "We made this shit up."
Deep Throat was an unnamed source, and he did not make up the facts of the Watergate break in. Unnamed sources, like whistle blowers, can serve a valuable purpose if their facts can be corroborated/verified.

Swing and a miss.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:41 AM   #602
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
"Un-named sources" = "We made this shit up."
Wait, what un-named sources??

The memo's source is known, it's Comey. Trump has admitted to the other two things so there's no need for an un-named source. Unless you are saying that Trump and his people are the "we" that make shit up. Because sane people have know that all along. Glad you are coming around.

And if there were un-named sources, that's nothing new. Un-named sources are used all the time. Even the WH has made statements based on un-named sources. That's the funny thing. Trump likes to talk about leaking and un-named sources. When his people are leaking and being un-named sources. Using un-named sources.

There's no running from this man.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:45 AM   #603
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I think the better question is - What did Obama do to make my life better? Answer - Nada,nix,nothing. Now - I'm trusting that President Trump will make my life better.

My investments sure are happy right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson647 View Post
the market was up huge under obama.
when obama took office the economy was in free fall. at the rate it was collapsing it was doubtful that anyone would have been able to afford to see you in the near future.
under obama the economy turned around and rose at a rate that enabled people to be able to afford to patronize you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Investments????? Under Obama the DJIA went from about 6600 to over 18,000. For 2 years the amount of Social Security that workers paid was 2% less. Saved me $200 a month for those 2 years.
Seriously Ellen? You are happy with your investments for 3 months under Trump, but you where not happy when your investments rose almost 3 fold under Obama?

Give me a break. Obama did you good. It's all good and fine to support your political party. But when you flat out deny facts, solely based on blind ignorant partisanship, you end up looking incredibly foolish in the process.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:50 PM   #604
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope - he did not do me good. Let's see - I lost 2 jobs (lay offs due to the economy) but first I had to lay off others - let me tell that really sucks. I had to cash in a 401k to the tune of a $2,000 penalty because I had to live on something. And than to add insult to injury - the IRS charged me $7000 in taxes due to cashing the 401k in early. No, your assessment is totally wrong.

Look defend Obama and hate Trump all you want but don't tell others how Obama did them good when that's not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Seriously Ellen? You are happy with your investments for 3 months under Trump, but you where not happy when your investments rose almost 3 fold under Obama?

Give me a break. Obama did you good. It's all good and fine to support your political party. But when you flat out deny facts, solely based on blind ignorant partisanship, you end up looking incredibly foolish in the process.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:18 PM   #605
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

your investments are worth a lot less today...

the economy under obama rose in almost every quarter. layoffs werent due to the economy they were due the the individual company sucking. as to your 401k penalty a 2k penalty means you took out 20k. if you paid 7k of taxes on 20k thats a 35% tax bracket which only comes into play on incomes well into the 6 figures.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:00 PM   #606
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Nope - he did not do me good. Let's see - I lost 2 jobs (lay offs due to the economy) but first I had to lay off others - let me tell that really sucks. I had to cash in a 401k to the tune of a $2,000 penalty because I had to live on something. And than to add insult to injury - the IRS charged me $7000 in taxes due to cashing the 401k in early. No, your assessment is totally wrong.

Look defend Obama and hate Trump all you want but don't tell others how Obama did them good when that's not true.
You can't use YOUR life circumstances as the average. After my 401k lost about 25% of its value in 2008, I regained all that loss in 2009 under Obama and over the next 4-5 years my 401k did very well. Obama had absolutely NOTHING to do with your loss of jobs. I was downsized in 2013 and in no way do I blame Obama.

Even with an unemployment rate of 10%, which it was about the time Obama took office, that means 90% of the people were able to take advantage of the economic boom.

This is NOT a hate of Trump. If he does his job you should be able to get a job in the "real" world very soon. With an unemployment rate of 4.4% jobs are plentiful.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:01 PM   #607
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson647 View Post
your investments are worth a lot less today...

the economy under obama rose in almost every quarter. layoffs werent due to the economy they were due the the individual company sucking. as to your 401k penalty a 2k penalty means you took out 20k. if you paid 7k of taxes on 20k thats a 35% tax bracket which only comes into play on incomes well into the 6 figures.
I'm guessing the figures don't add up because she made them all up in a poor attempt to cast blame on Obama.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:03 PM   #608
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Wait did you just invest in the last few months or something? But still even that's true, you do realize that the effects of Obama are still seen in the stock market? He was good to them. So he did help you there with your investments. It's not all Trump you know? Maybe you don't. Maybe you believe everything they tell you. Like all those jobs that Trump bought. When a lot of those things were planned before Trump even took office. Or that Trump is getting US beef in China. Hooray. Except that was done under Obama too. Sorry if you refuse to believe what's true. Obama did something good for you. Maybe in investments. Maybe in idk making decisions that protected your rights and life. Idk I like to admit that even a president I hates is doing something to benefit me. And not pretend that they just ruined my life everyday. But hey, it's not about hate, it's about the promise of Trump.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:10 PM   #609
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Ellen,

What specifically did Obama do that made you lose two jobs? What policy of his caused this?

Was it as simple as:

A) Obama was President.
B) You don't like Obama
C) you lost your job

Or can you better articulate the correlation?

Also,

A) Do you blame (or credit) Obama for any current 2017 conditions?

B) Do you blame (or credit) W Bush for any 2009 conditions?
Old 05-17-2017, 05:26 PM   #610
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Um,Ellen I am really hoping your not talking about the job I heard about from several people. I'm really, really hoping that isn't the case. We both know which one I'm talking about too. When more than 4 or 5 people say the something , then there is a seed of truth in what is being said. It may not even be close to the truth, but it's still a seed of some truth.
Old 05-17-2017, 05:34 PM   #611
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Fire, I have no idea what you are trying to say.
You alluded to this once before. I am talking about corporate property management jobs. Please tell me what you are talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Um,Ellen I am really hoping your not talking about the job I heard about from several people. I'm really, really hoping that isn't the case. We both know which one I'm talking about too. When more than 4 or 5 people say the something , then there is a seed of truth in what is being said. It may not even be close to the truth, but it's still a seed of some truth.
Old 05-17-2017, 05:36 PM   #612
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Jeese, talk about being under attack.
Old 05-17-2017, 05:40 PM   #613
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok,that's cool. This doesn't have to do with a corporate job.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:47 PM   #614
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
After crying like little spoiled child (sic) the Republicans decided to be the school yard bullys (sic) and went nuclear. Forever changing the rules of "stepping over the unspoken line" of even at congresses worst not to cross that line. Now there is no going back, and the nuke option will truly be used as a weapon on both sides of the party lines...
Hey Phoenix, try to get your facts straight. Harry Reid is the one who broke a 150-year Senate tradition and crossed that line back in 2013, when he went nuclear and "forever changed the rules". Senate Republicans just followed Reid's example to confirm Neil Gorsuch.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?
Old 05-17-2017, 07:06 PM   #615
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Wow! So ignorant of the fact that most of America rejects Trump, dipshit lustyturd tries make-believe math! Brilliant!

I knew this turd for brains, lustyturd would act like California votes don't count the same as votes from Montana. As if where HE is from DOES matter...
Crunchyass, please explain where I have employed any "make-believe math". Hildebeest won the popular vote by 2.86 million. Excluding California, Trump won the popular vote by 1.41 million. Nothing make-believe about either number.

But you unwittingly bring up a good point. In terms of their weight in the Electoral College, California votes DO count less than votes from Montana and many other states. I'm not just “acting like” that is the case. It's a fact. Only a “turd for brains” who is pathetically ignorant of the EC math would deny it.

“The states with the fewest people per electoral vote, and therefore the highest “vote power,” are Wyoming, Vermont, and North Dakota. In Wyoming, there are 143,000 people for each of its three electoral votes. The states with the weakest votes are New York, Florida, and California. These states each have around 500,000 people for each electoral vote.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...50_states.html
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women