Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2016, 07:29 PM   #601
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Wacco the welsher is boring, and a waste of time. Why I keep the retard on ignore.
i have actually taken you off ignore. for the time being, to see what stupid shit you post old man.

i made you look like the fool you are chimp. remember that ftfy fail of yours? it's why you are known as the chimp of ECC. kanASS boy

are you on the left or the right? you idiot.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:32 PM   #602
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i have actually taken you off ignore. for the time being, to see what stupid shit you post old man.

i made you look like the fool you are chimp. remember that ftfy fail of yours? it's why you are known as the chimp of ECC. kanASS boy

are you on the left or the right? you idiot.
Its missing one more human on the end, it needs to show a naked human male stooped like chimp in the first segment..
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:39 PM   #603
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Its missing one more human on the end, it needs to show a naked human male stooped like chimp in the first segment..
ok fine. have your way. like a whopper..

Old 05-19-2016, 08:53 PM   #604
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
ok fine. have your way. like a whopper..

that's not what I meant!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:58 PM   #605
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Seeing dilbert replied to you wacco you lying POS I was able to see your lie . Fucking welsher who claimed he didn't know what FIFY meant and made a chimp out of yourself. No bells to keep your bet, right pussy boy?

Keep yapping little bitch.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:06 PM   #606
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

hmm.. is it real.. hmm is it faked.. does it make any difference.. why do we buy auto insurance or homeowners insurance.. your not going to have an accident are you.. so why get it.. Hmmm..
why health insurance.. your pretty healthy.. not sick.. so why pay out thrity percent of your wages.. for health insuirance.. on average.. you'll go to the doctor maybe once a year for a checkup.. that is what a hundred dollars.. so there isn't really any reason to have it is there.. also.. why buy a spare tire.. that is a waste of money to.. as for the failed solar panel companies.. well that is a shame it is by far one of the smartest things anyone can do is invest .. or do you rather pay someone wearing plaid pants .. and a polysester shirt. for your power. hmmm.. to work towards energy efficiency is to our benefit.. it is in the long run a good thing.. it might cost a bit right now.. just like car insurance.. the day you have an accident you will thank your lucky stars you have that insurance.. same way with solar panels.. rent your power or own your power.. the electric companies should be embracing this technology.. and pushing it .. instead of fighting it.. coal is good but its not an infinite source.. neither is gas .. the big wind turbines there has to be a significant grid update.. where small solar and wind there doesn't.. and the big turbines get three megawatts of power from one for the cost of three of those you can put enough solar power systems up that would have the creative potential of 4700 megawatts an hour for the same price and no grid updates needed.. as a nation we are so bent on giving money to the wealthiest spending money on wars that we cannot win the rebuilding their infrastructures then complain when it comes to our own needs.. that is why we are right up there with sloveinia in our healthcare industry.. and our infrastructure has been neglected since the forties and fifties.. the medical relief agencies do more critical drops of badly needed health care in the us than anywhere else.. ninty percent.. so in my mind it doesn't make any difference it is just being smart to make precautions for the future.. now.. if we want to make change we need to vote out any legislator that is already in office.. they have a rotten work ethic.. they haven't do anything since nineteen eighty nine.. they drag up issues ever election that they won't act on.. issues that we around when I was a child.. yet we vote the same people back in election after election.. whether or not they can or will do anything at all.. go ahead let them give you an abc speech .. we are all dumb as sheep.. we will believe anything they tell us..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORv8wwiadQ
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:36 PM   #607
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendlo View Post
hmm.. is it real.. hmm is it faked.. does it make any difference.. why do we buy auto insurance or homeowners insurance.. your not going to have an accident are you.. so why get it.. Hmmm..
why health insurance.. your pretty healthy.. not sick.. so why pay out thrity percent of your wages.. for health insuirance.. on average.. you'll go to the doctor maybe once a year for a checkup.. that is what a hundred dollars.. so there isn't really any reason to have it is there.. also.. why buy a spare tire.. that is a waste of money to.. as for the failed solar panel companies.. well that is a shame it is by far one of the smartest things anyone can do is invest .. or do you rather pay someone wearing plaid pants .. and a polysester shirt. for your power. hmmm.. to work towards energy efficiency is to our benefit.. it is in the long run a good thing.. it might cost a bit right now.. just like car insurance.. the day you have an accident you will thank your lucky stars you have that insurance.. same way with solar panels.. rent your power or own your power.. the electric companies should be embracing this technology.. and pushing it .. instead of fighting it.. coal is good but its not an infinite source.. neither is gas .. the big wind turbines there has to be a significant grid update.. where small solar and wind there doesn't.. and the big turbines get three megawatts of power from one for the cost of three of those you can put enough solar power systems up that would have the creative potential of 4700 megawatts an hour for the same price and no grid updates needed.. as a nation we are so bent on giving money to the wealthiest spending money on wars that we cannot win the rebuilding their infrastructures then complain when it comes to our own needs.. that is why we are right up there with sloveinia in our healthcare industry.. and our infrastructure has been neglected since the forties and fifties.. the medical relief agencies do more critical drops of badly needed health care in the us than anywhere else.. ninty percent.. so in my mind it doesn't make any difference it is just being smart to make precautions for the future.. now.. if we want to make change we need to vote out any legislator that is already in office.. they have a rotten work ethic.. they haven't do anything since nineteen eighty nine.. they drag up issues ever election that they won't act on.. issues that we around when I was a child.. yet we vote the same people back in election after election.. whether or not they can or will do anything at all.. go ahead let them give you an abc speech .. we are all dumb as sheep.. we will believe anything they tell us..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORv8wwiadQ

to compare insurance to climate change is totally stupid. you are an idiot. post something that makes sense you idiot.

you ramble like a deranged idiot.

fuck you
Old 05-19-2016, 09:40 PM   #608
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Seeing dilbert replied to you wacco you lying POS I was able to see your lie . Fucking welsher who claimed he didn't know what FIFY meant and made a chimp out of yourself. No bells to keep your bet, right pussy boy?

you kanASS idiot .. enjoy!

stop ripping off IFFY! punk! chimp!
Old 05-20-2016, 09:41 AM   #609
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
you are an internet thief and an old turd. not a good combo. you stole that from IFFY and you know it. let's go right the the news at 6 pm shall we?

someone re-post this so kanass chimp boy can see it ahahaha

oh, i forget, the whole forum has him on ignore. ahahahaha
I'll happily repost it so EKIM The Inbred Chimp can see it ! Let him sug on that for being a welsher AND A PLAGARIST !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 09:44 AM   #610
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

" bells " ,EKIM ? Is that what YOU are used to hearing calling YOU to "dinner " down at the 'holes there in KansASS ? !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:47 AM   #611
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
I'll happily repost it so EKIM The Inbred Chimp can see it ! Let him sug on that for being a welsher AND A PLAGARIST !
You didn't see the little piss ant whining when someone else used his chimp pic did you? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" bells " ,EKIM ? Is that what YOU are used to hearing calling YOU to "dinner " down at the 'holes there in KansASS ? !!!

Old 05-20-2016, 06:57 PM   #612
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that's not what I meant!
it's what i meant. what did you mean?
Old 05-23-2016, 05:26 PM   #613
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

well now, not only are several state AG's trying to illegally suppress by way of subpoena any evidence refuting climate change, now Portland Oregon is banning any textbook that mentions any dissent about climate change. wonderful! idiots.

Portland public schools ban textbooks that cast doubt on climate change

The Portland Public Schools board voted last week to ban any materials that cast doubt on climate change, the Portland Tribune reported.

According to the resolution passed May 17, the school district must remove any textbooks and other materials that suggest climate change is not occurring or that says human beings are not responsible for it.

“A lot of the text materials are kind of thick with the language of doubt, and obviously the science says otherwise,” said Bill Bigelow, a former Portland public school teacher who worked to present the resolution. Bigelow says textbook publishers are yielding to pressure from fossil fuels companies. “We don’t want kids in Portland learning material courtesy of the fossil fuel industry.”

One commenter to the Portland Tribune story responded to the news, saying, “I have never seen a case for homeschooling more clearly put forward. This is further proof that public schools are not interested in education, only political indoctrination.”

A petition, meanwhile, circulated by the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine (OISM) currently lists nearly 32,000 signers, including 9,000 Ph.D.s, who say, “there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gasses is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth.”

Still, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency says addressing the issue of global warming will help to improve public health, according to U.S. News & World Report.
"I don't want people to think that EPA is just about big rules, or that climate change is just about polar bears," EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy said. "It really is about direct public health issues like asthma and kids, like cardiovascular and pulmonary disease associated with air pollution."

The Portland decision comes weeks after Yale University announced its climate change program will close at the end of June.

The shuttering follows three consecutive years of budget cuts for the program, which was established eight years ago to conduct climate change research. The impending closure was announced in an email from the institute’s co-directors, geology and geophysics professors David Bercovici and Jay Ague, and reported by the Yale Daily News.

“While not all good things have to come to an end, sometimes they just do,” the email dated May 2 said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/22...te-change.html
Old 05-23-2016, 05:58 PM   #614
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Stifling free speech and debate. That's not what liberals used to stand for. But it is what Statists stand for. "Oh say, does that star spangled banner yet wave o'er the land of the free," nope.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:06 PM   #615
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

The flags left on the moon have turned white.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women