Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161089
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2017, 02:14 PM   #601
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Good for u major hands. People think this board is NASA or the United nations it's a hooker board so guys can have fun girls can make money and in some strange warped way we can look out for each other's safety, financial well being and level of enjoyment

U have always looked out for the guys u have always looked out for the girls. If an appreciate gent bought u a beer at a party good for u u deserve it if any appreciative girl gave u a free blow job good for u u deserve it

Lately every person on this board that trays to be helpful tries to be kind gets points, banned,wrist slapped. This board is to help people enjoy in a safe manner this perverted hobby and it's become like a nazi nation

As cheap of a bastards as I am I'll throw in 20 for mh next blow job
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 03:20 PM   #602
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
So, never got the chance to discuss this previously, since along with the warning for
the announcement referenced here, my premium access fell off and I was instantly over quota for PMs and could not engage in dialogue, (not sure if that was a result of the warning, or if it expired - but had not gotten any heads up emails, so I'm thinking it was related, but not sure why the downgrade should accompany the warning) <<<Not related, PA is set by the admins when It is granted, yours just expired -PK >>>Either way, am about to post a couple reviews, so once I have PA again, I can reach out and try to resolve it.

In the meantime, it's spilt milk by now, but while I can understand the interpretation that a party announcement allowed under forum guidelines with the names of attendees is an ad, I don't share that interpretation. <<< Whether you do or don't is irrelevant, the site owner dictates the rules, Mods just enforce them>>> Some of the girls attending those parties are not there to provide, and there is no mention of services or donations. It should also be noted that all the names mentioned already have a context on the forum as either a former verified provider, or someone who has been reviewed or discussed in a way consistent with reviews (which do not currently require VP status), so simply mentioning their name is far lesser exposure than they already have.<<<Being reviewed here does not grant them Verified status...If you advertise a girl here she MUST BE AGE VERIFIED... this is not the same as a review. You are advertising a play for pay party, any girls you mention must be Verified here through the proper procedure. You can discuss whatever you want via PM...it its in the ad, she has to be a verified provider here>>>- PK

While one might assume a girl attending is open to play, it's not a given. I just don't think that rises to the level of an advertisement. <<<Then you don't need to mention her in the Ad.>>The board makes a distinction between an ad and the generally promotional information allowed in an individual signature (not allowing signatures to include services and rates), so I genuinely thought simply mentioning attendees at the event was coloring within Forum Guidelines for the party announcement and even more so for the signature, given the additional latitude afforded there under the Guidelines.<<< The guidelines are clear, if she is in the ad she Needs to be Verified here properly. even in signature line info>>

I fully support the intent to ensure age appropriate presence here, and try to make a point to comply with guidelines (was NOT happy to see the newly revised image guidelines, but will comply). When I posted that announcement, I thought it was compliant with the guidelines as written. It's not the end of the world to not include the names of girls attending and won't in the future, At the same time, I think the Mods should revisit this restriction and reconsider this interpretation.
<<<it is not up to us , if you are unhappy or not satisfied with the protocol here you may PM an admin or the site owners...There is a forum thread here for suggestions etc. it is not up to us. We follow the guidance the site owners tell us.
I'm sorry if it seems a bit draconian, but that's how it has been dictated to us and to the members.
Please feel free to ask more questions and post in the suggestions forum.
Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 04:46 PM   #603
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions.>>>>

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79

PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 04:54 PM   #604
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
<<<it is not up to us , if you are unhappy or not satisfied with the protocol here you may PM an admin or the site owners...There is a forum thread here for suggestions etc. it is not up to us. We follow the guidance the site owners tell us.
I'm sorry if it seems a bit draconian, but that's how it has been dictated to us and to the members.
Please feel free to ask more questions and post in the suggestions forum.
Peace
PK
If PA about to run out he should have gotten a Email
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 05:24 PM   #605
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
Where do I sign up for mod school....
I LOVE draconian....
And it looks like the side benefit is you get to hijack threads with impunity....

Back to topic -- Any interest ROCHESTER? CURVY 36DD LILLY!!
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 05:52 PM   #606
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Some of the girls attending those parties are not there to provide, and there is no mention of services or donations. It should also be noted that all the names mentioned already have a context on the forum as either a former verified provider, or someone who has been reviewed or discussed in a way consistent with reviews (which do not currently require VP status), so simply mentioning their name is far lesser exposure than they already have.
So they're not whores...but they're all like whores...

That sound like an inspired defense of your argument that they don't need to be verified here for you to advertise them for a party being advertised on a whore board...

Good luck with the Member Suggestion forum...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 06:24 PM   #607
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 06:48 PM   #608
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 07:37 PM   #609
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
So, never got the chance to discuss this previously, since along with the warning for
the announcement referenced here, my premium access fell off and I was instantly over quota for PMs and could not engage in dialogue, (not sure if that was a result of the warning, or if it expired - but had not gotten any heads up emails, so I'm thinking it was related, but not sure why the downgrade should accompany the warning) Either way, am about to post a couple reviews, so once I have PA again, I can reach out and try to resolve it.

In the meantime, it's spilt milk by now, but while I can understand the interpretation that a party announcement allowed under forum guidelines with the names of attendees is an ad, I don't share that interpretation. Some of the girls attending those parties are not there to provide, and there is no mention of services or donations. It should also be noted that all the names mentioned already have a context on the forum as either a former verified provider, or someone who has been reviewed or discussed in a way consistent with reviews (which do not currently require VP status), so simply mentioning their name is far lesser exposure than they already have.

While one might assume a girl attending is open to play, it's not a given. I just don't think that rises to the level of an advertisement. The board makes a distinction between an ad and the generally promotional information allowed in an individual signature (not allowing signatures to include services and rates), so I genuinely thought simply mentioning attendees at the event was coloring within Forum Guidelines for the party announcement and even more so for the signature, given the additional latitude afforded there under the Guidelines.

I fully support the intent to ensure age appropriate presence here, and try to make a point to comply with guidelines (was NOT happy to see the newly revised image guidelines, but will comply). When I posted that announcement, I thought it was compliant with the guidelines as written. It's not the end of the world to not include the names of girls attending and won't in the future, At the same time, I think the Mods should revisit this restriction and reconsider this interpretation.
there be a cuck ...site with yer name on ...it so donts lets the door hits ya on the ass on ...the ...way outs
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 07:45 PM   #610
Guest072323
Valued Poster

linck?
Old 08-28-2017, 07:50 PM   #611
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Heheheheh PM's on a 'roll today!
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:03 PM   #612
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some of the girls attending those parties are not there to provide, and there is no mention of services or donations. It should also be noted that all the names mentioned already have a context on the forum as either a former verified provider, or someone who has been reviewed or discussed in a way consistent with reviews (which do not currently require VP status), so simply mentioning their name is far lesser exposure than they already have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So they're not whores...but they're all like whores...

That sound like an inspired defense of your argument that they don't need to be verified here for you to advertise them for a party being advertised on a whore board...

Good luck with the Member Suggestion forum...
So... it's okay to review them?.... But NOT "let you know how and where to find them"???

I'm confused....

Is it still okay to review Non verified ladies? If they can't be advertised.... how do they get seen?? and then verified....
Hay -- Nately III -- we might be needing you on this Catch-22....

edit add -- fuckin Nately.
edit add -- fuckin Joe Heller.....
Old 08-28-2017, 08:37 PM   #613
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

For those of you, other than the poster, who care about the answers to these questions, listen up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
So... it's okay to review them?
Yes.

Quote:
But NOT "let you know how and where to find them"???
It's not okay to say "contact me to get in touch with them", or any variation thereof.

Quote:
I'm confused....
Noted.

Quote:
Is it still okay to review Non verified ladies?
Yes.

Quote:
If they can't be advertised.... how do they get seen??
They can advertise themselves, off this site, you can't advertise for them, on this site.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:44 PM   #614
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
linck?
just follow ...the semi haulin the barrels a lube
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 04:48 PM   #615
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

It's not okay to say "contact me to get in touch with them", or any variation thereof.
mmmm opsseey
closed reviews coming up
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women