Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2014, 08:41 AM   #601
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

he's a total idiot, BT. Unless he IS Marshal, he's worked harder and longer to game the system with multi handles than anyone else who comes to mind.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #602
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
MARTIN LUTHER KING............OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION....
TrendingIdiot, it has now been 100+ days and 600+ replies and you have yet to provide the link that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration," as you boldly proclaimed in the OP.

Where's the friggin' link?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:21 PM   #603
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
TrendingIdiot, it has now been 100+ days and 600+ replies and you have yet to provide the link that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration," as you boldly proclaimed in the OP. (The OP never stated that, faggot! You can't fucking read worth a shit, BigTex/Eva)

Where's the friggin' link?
Where's your fucking explanation, dick licker?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:45 PM   #604
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Great contribution, you slavery apologizing, Nazi gay flag waving, cut and pasting, homo fearing, dreadful little TWAT!

You've had quite a day.

Must have flooded the mine shaft.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:49 PM   #605
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:31 AM   #606
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+ 1
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:44 AM   #607
Yssup Rider
BANNED

How cute. IBIdiot plays he old, delete and repost game.

You're dumber than a bag of hammers, you bag de douche!
Old 10-17-2014, 07:01 AM   #608
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yep.......++1

Everything you need to know about MLK's opposition to illegal immigration is within posts 1 thru 91. Everything after that is basically AssUp and BigKoTex wallowing in mud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 10:32 AM   #609
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Let's see, Whir-LIE-turd...

Are you referring to post #1, where you wrote:

"MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...." and then went on to talk about a 1991 letter from his widow to Orrin Hatch?

Or the next post, where you quote an 1895 speech from Booker T. Washington, which had nothing to do with ILLEGAL immigration or even controlling legal immigration, but instead urging white employers to use the "Negro" workers of the South rather than people of "foreign birth and strange tongue..."

Or the subsequent posts, where you talk about Cesar Chavez ... ANOTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADER. Not at all, and not even close. The people he organized were in large part NOT American citizens, but migrant Mexican farm workers with legal immigrant status. He opposed ILLEGAL immigration, as does most everybody you might ask, me included. But THAT didn't stop your ludicrous defense of your outrageous misstep.

Or in post 19, where you basically said Coretta Scott King in 1991 was channelling her dead husband.

Or in post 20 when you definitely said "Obama is a lying POS."

Or in post 22, when you FOUND Clarence Jones' book, and began using that as your source for the MLK quote that NEVER existed.

Or in post 35, where you began backing out of this thread by begging me to quit posting in your threads...

On in post 92, when you claimed you provided a link to MLK's direct quote, but didn't.

AND THEN YOU BUGGERED OFF.

Try though you might, you will only resolve this by admitting your exaggeration and lie in this thread. NOT by sending in your little pals to cover your back. NOT by ignoring it. NOT by whining about it.

You LIED. And then you tried to spin it. And then you tried to backpedal it. Now you're trying to blow it off.

See you in the funny papers, Whir-LIE-turd!
Old 10-17-2014, 11:46 AM   #610
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You have too much free time, BigAssup.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:55 AM   #611
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You have too much free time, BigAssup.
Not really. But I did find enough of a break to respond to the latest pleading from Whir-LIE-turd.

If only the first duly elected DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR would sack up and admit his transgression, there's a chance the free members of the board might go easy on him.

BUUUTTTT NOOOOOOOO!

Keep fighting the bad fight, Whiny.

You know I'm right about this! But of course, you'll employ six of the five D's of dipshittery. It's your raison d'etre.

Wail away, Whiny!

Wail away!
Old 10-17-2014, 12:01 PM   #612
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Was I wailing? Wow. It's getting more easy than ever to cause a BigAssup meltdown. Calm down, BigAssup. Have a glass of Ovaltine and take a nap.
Old 10-17-2014, 03:00 PM   #613
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

blah, blah, blah....your foaming doesn't make any of your claims true.

Readers can re-visit posts 1 thru 99. Everything of substance is contained in those few pages. The rest of the 600 remaining posts (mostly by AssUp and BigKoTex) is just nonsense.

In your below litany you can't even get the facts right - except for the claim that I said "Obama is a lying POS". That is true. I said it and Obama is. Which part of that statement are you claiming isn't true - Obama is a liar, or Obama is a POS?

I am of the opinion that Presidents who lie, as casually and often as Obama (especially on the important issues) are a POS.

But continue flailing and warrior-on Dipshit. In the warped world you reside, it must make you feel all good and happy. Who am I to deny your shallow pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Let's see, Whir-LIE-turd...

Are you referring to post #1, where you wrote:

"MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...." and then went on to talk about a 1991 letter from his widow to Orrin Hatch?

Or the next post, where you quote an 1895 speech from Booker T. Washington, which had nothing to do with ILLEGAL immigration or even controlling legal immigration, but instead urging white employers to use the "Negro" workers of the South rather than people of "foreign birth and strange tongue..."

Or the subsequent posts, where you talk about Cesar Chavez ... ANOTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADER. Not at all, and not even close. The people he organized were in large part NOT American citizens, but migrant Mexican farm workers with legal immigrant status. He opposed ILLEGAL immigration, as does most everybody you might ask, me included. But THAT didn't stop your ludicrous defense of your outrageous misstep.

Or in post 19, where you basically said Coretta Scott King in 1991 was channelling her dead husband.

Or in post 20 when you definitely said "Obama is a lying POS."

Or in post 22, when you FOUND Clarence Jones' book, and began using that as your source for the MLK quote that NEVER existed.

Or in post 35, where you began backing out of this thread by begging me to quit posting in your threads...

On in post 92, when you claimed you provided a link to MLK's direct quote, but didn't.

AND THEN YOU BUGGERED OFF.

Try though you might, you will only resolve this by admitting your exaggeration and lie in this thread. NOT by sending in your little pals to cover your back. NOT by ignoring it. NOT by whining about it.

You LIED. And then you tried to spin it. And then you tried to backpedal it. Now you're trying to blow it off.

See you in the funny papers, Whir-LIE-turd!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 10:08 PM   #614
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Deflection.

You were better off hiding Whir-LIE-turd.

You lied about this one. Big time and irrefutably.

And you continue to lie.

Shame on you.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #615
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You didn't drink your Ovaltine and take a nap, did you, BigAssup?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women