Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47763
pyramider46370
bambino40445
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #6076
Satin
Valued Poster

Fucking hilarious!!! Let me know if he replies back man. Wow!!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 12:59 AM   #6077
Satin
Valued Poster

Lmfao, fucking hilarious Daddio. Did he answer back yet?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:27 AM   #6078
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

I'm at the point where I'm hoping:
A) Rick Smiths is gone this year
B) Top 5 draft pick
C) We get to see the full offense O'Brien envisioned, not necessarily this year
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:14 PM   #6079
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

No response from McNuttless!!! Figures, how could he argue???? It's true, he better fire that chump!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #6080
BigLouie
Valued Poster

IMHO the whole organization from McNair on down plays it safe. Taking the safe pick, going the safe route, never taking a chance until things totally blew up in their face. Fritz is just who everyone in the NFL thought he was but the team went with him instead of taking a chance on anyone else. Now they are stuck with no real QB and no way to get a stud QB. It will be interesting to see how they try to get out of this. I do see BoB going to McNair and demand that Rick be fire
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #6081
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

We all knew what we had with Fitz. Go back through the thread and I think you'll see that. Taking a chance on him and drafting Clowney was the safe move no doubt. But where would we be if we had taken Manziel, Bortles or Bridgewater? Most likely the same place and we wouldn't have Clowney, bad knee and all.
Fitz is a mediocre QB. I think the staff was hoping he had enough talent around him to make him a little better and that the defense could win a couple games. JJ sure has tried but he can't do it all just like AJ.
There is so much riding on Mallett's success. It's a lot of pressure on everyone from BoB on down. Do they limit the playbook, his ability to audible and play it safe or do they turn him loose and let him run with it do or die? I don't think BoB made this decision lightly but he's got to let Mallett play not treat him like Kubiak treated Shaub.

Fucking Jameis Winston is a stud. 6'6" 230#, great arm and athletic ability. Even with all the off field stuff he has managed to keep that team his. Some teams will pass on him next year because of the off field stuff. If he's there when our pick comes up and we don't take him I may just fire off a strongly worded email to McNair myself. LOL
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:46 AM   #6082
Satin
Valued Poster

BM, man please do it, we beg you. It's always "all about you" so I think McNutless will listen to you. He still hasn't replied back to Daddio. Not sure why. Do it man.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:59 AM   #6083
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Don't be delusional, cat-man.....Winston won't be there when it's the Texans' turn (y'all are headed for 7-9, maybe 8-8; so figure that record to position the team around the middle of the draft order).

The Jets need a qb (Geno Smith....Mike Vick? lol)....the Bucs need one (McCown? Gleanon? lol, don't think so)....so do the Titans.....the Rams do, too (Bradford's health history makes his future iffy there; he's not the answer....)
Sorry....regardless what Mel Kiper or any of the other draft gurus say today, but he'll be long gone before Houston has a shot at him. And the Oregon Duck kid will be gone, too.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:17 PM   #6084
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Yeah, It's wishful thinking.
My prediction is what I've feared all along. With nothing really available in FA If Mallett has a decent finish, not good but decent as in middle of the pack then we will win both games against the Jaqs maybe beat Tennessee again and possibly steal one other one along the way putting us at 8-8. Too high to get a shot at Winston or Mariota, we end up signing Mallett to a contract with the hope that he can be our starter for several years and lead the team to the Super Bowl only to watch him go down the same road as all the rest of our mediocre QBs. I hope Mallett is the answer. as I said before there is some upside with the guy. I'm just pretty skeptical.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #6085
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

No fucking way the pussy Texans take a chance on JizzStain Winston!! I don't really want him either as I think he is mildly retarded. I see him flaming out like VY. Now Mariota I like.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #6086
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
We all knew what we had with Fitz. Go back through the thread and I think you'll see that. Taking a chance on him and drafting Clowney was the safe move no doubt. But where would we be if we had taken Manziel, Bortles or Bridgewater? Most likely the same place and we wouldn't have Clowney, bad knee and all.
Where would we be? We would have HOPE. Bortles, Bridgewater and Carr all have shown they are more than capable. Each has played well. If we had any of them we would have hope for the future. Right now we have no hope. Clowney is turning into a China Doll, our second round pick MIGHT be good in 2-3 YEARS. Nix appears to be a bust. The Texans needs a QB of the future and they did nothing to secure one and there is no hope now that they can draft one next year because all the teams that are worse need one. So the Texans are stuck with Mallett who has not seen live action on a consistent basis for 4 YEARS and as backup Savage who went 1,000 days without playing. Oh yea we're set. Meanwhile Jacksonville has Bortles, who although the team has not won, he has shown that with a year under his belt and another good draft the Jags will be in a LOT better situation than the Texans. So by playing it safe the Texans are looking at a number of years at 7-9 or 8-8 and a lot of great talent going to waste.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:08 PM   #6087
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
As for first pick I still like Khalil Mack. He had as many sacks against Ohio State as Cliwney did all year. He flat out beat up their tackle Mewhort who will be a NFL starting tackle
Quote:
Where would we be? We would have HOPE. Bortles, Bridgewater and Carr all have shown they are more than capable. Each has played well.
During the week of the 2014 NFL Draft you said the Texans should use the #1 pick on K. Mack, not Bortles, Bridgewater or Carr.

Do you plan to change your mind again next week?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:20 PM   #6088
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
No fucking way the pussy Texans take a chance on JizzStain Winston!! I don't really want him either as I think he is mildly retarded. I see him flaming out like VY. Now Mariota I like.
Not sure about that but that is fuckin' hilarious! I must say I went from being an FSU fan and loving Winston to despising his dumb ass! I hope they lose every game the rest of the year...
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:46 PM   #6089
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Where would we be? We would have HOPE. Bortles, Bridgewater and Carr all have shown they are more than capable. Each has played well.
No, they're not. I gave you the stats last week. They were all behind Fitz,
Old 11-11-2014, 05:10 AM   #6090
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
During the week of the 2014 NFL Draft you said the Texans should use the #1 pick on K. Mack, not Bortles, Bridgewater or Carr.
And that still stands. K. Mack has shown he is the real deal and a stud. Carr and JimmyG were still there at the start of the second round and we could have traded up to get Bridgewater if they had the balls. The Texans could have had the stud defensive guy and the QB of the future but they blew it and are now stuck with someone who can't get on the field and someone who they will have to wait 2-3 years to see if he can play. Meanwhile no QB.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women