Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2014, 11:59 AM   #6031
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Why is the team even playing Fritz. If they are suppose to be building toward a team that will contend over the long term how does playing him help achieve that goal. They should be looking at Malett and savage to see what they have. It is not as if they were in contention to do any thing.
If the Colts lose tonight they are one game back. The schedule gets a little easier with Jacksonville still to play twice. I'd say that's still in contention. The coaching staff has a responsibility to win games at this point. I don't think you throw in the towel at this point.

I will say again my biggest fear is that we get to week 13 or 14 and throw in the towel then start Mallet. He has a couple of good games against the Jags and average games against the Colts and Ravens. We end up 7-9 and picking in the middle of the draft thinking Mallet will be able to run this team next year.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:48 PM   #6032
Guest110314-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 262455
My ECCIE Reviews

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FOOTBALL BUT ILL PLAY IT NAKED YALL CAN JUST SHOW ME HOW.... JUST SAYING!
Guest110314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #6033
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

is there any type of grading system that we can see on each Texan player? How they graded out on film? I know Fitz isn't worth a hoot but he can get away from the jailbreak rush occasionally, unfortunately he doesn't do much with it when he does escape the pass rush. I know PhliosoFoster missed a blitz pick up and Fitzy got sacked once. Babymaker really pussed out on that block attempt. Putting Slow ass Mallet or Young Savage out there would be even more dreadful. Fitzsnatchface has 10 years experience and can't handle it behind the "Ole Oline", He can't even throw the ball away. B'OB is doing a pretty fair job of keeping us in games, we just have a bunch of shitty players and that eventually is determining the outcome. No threats on offense except for babymaker and Hopkins. I agree, it looks as if father time and his punk ass attitude has finally caught up with Andre Johnson. More than once yesterday it looked as if he didn't give a fuck anymore.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:07 PM   #6034
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Huh?!!

Wait! Daddio, did you just totally ignore the Snatch that posted above you to talk about the game? Man, WTF is the world coming to? Wow....

Rose, keep posting baby. You don't have to know shit about football. If you get naked, it's all good. I'll be happy to "show you"!!!!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:33 PM   #6035
Daddio
Valued Poster

Satin man, I would gladly check Rose's ball skills!!

I still let the losers on Kirby with the country club attitude piss me off way too much.

Andre Johnson wants to get the fuck out of town?? Send that mfer packing. Cut his ass now!!! Sick of his shit.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #6036
Satin
Valued Poster

Default WTF?!

Damn man what did you say to her?! And just like that, "poof" she's gone!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #6037
Daddio
Valued Poster

I guess Rose wasn't Riveted to football talk?? Or they removed her offer because it was an ad??
Old 11-04-2014, 05:09 AM   #6038
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
If the Colts lose tonight they are one game back. The schedule gets a little easier with Jacksonville still to play twice. I'd say that's still in contention. The coaching staff has a responsibility to win games at this point. I don't think you throw in the towel at this point.
If the Colts lose? They rolled the Giants. Plus there are at least 8 other teams ahead of the Texans for a wild card slot so it doesn't look good for a play-off spot. Schedule gets easier? I see losses at the Browns, Bengals, Colts and Ravens at the very least which would put the team at 7-9 for the year. We could split with the Jags which would put them at 6-10, Tell me again, why would the Texans be playing Fritz.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:20 AM   #6039
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If the Colts lose? They rolled the Giants. Plus there are at least 8 other teams ahead of the Texans for a wild card slot so it doesn't look good for a play-off spot. Schedule gets easier? I see losses at the Browns, Bengals, Colts and Ravens at the very least which would put the team at 7-9 for the year. We could split with the Jags which would put them at 6-10, Tell me again, why would the Texans be playing Fritz.
Because winning means $$$ especially if you extend the season and get into the playoffs. Money makes football go around as with most other stuff.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 08:08 AM   #6040
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
If the Colts lose? They rolled the Giants. It does change the debate some. Now 2 games back with 7 to play and the Colts currently hold the tie breaker so it's essentially 3 games back. Wildcard is not an option. You have to win the AFC South or no getting in.

Plus there are at least 8 other teams ahead of the Texans for a wild card slot so it doesn't look good for a play-off spot. Schedule gets easier? I see losses at the Browns, Bengals, Colts and Ravens at the very least which would put the team at 7-9 for the year. We could split with the Jags which would put them at 6-10, Tell me again, why would the Texans be playing Fritz.
Because there is still an obligation to put your best product on the field and win games. Coaches livelihoods depend on it. Player contracts depend on it. You don't keep a team motivated by throwing in the towel which is what you seem to be suggesting they do.

Anyone that even thinks that way has likely never played the game at any competitive level. They are the guys that think someone like Joe Montana should have walked away from the game while he was still on top. What they don't realize is that drive to succeed and be the best is what makes them great. You can't just flip a switch and turn that off unless you're Barry Sanders.

What do you think would really happen if BoB called a team meeting and told them Fitz was out and they were going to take their chances with Mallet come hell or high water and Savage was going to hold the clipboard. Fitz is running for his life back there and not doing a bad job at it. Mallet was brought in here because he had some knowledge of the playbook and was seen as insurance if Fitz went down not because anyone believed he could challenge for the starting position. It was a reasonable move but unless Mallet has a grasp of the offense like Brady he's going to be nothing but a target until the O-line figures shit out. If he had Brady's grasp of the offense he would already be starting.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #6041
BigLouie
Valued Poster

It is easier to take losing if you see some hope for a future. But when you stubbornly stay with a QB who had no future and the team keeps losing it is hard to take. What hope is there
Old 11-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #6042
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

To be a playoff worthy team they need a lot more than a different quarterback...ijs
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:52 PM   #6043
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

BL prefers to focus on the players we should have taken, as opposed to the ones we did. His five years after the fact crystal ball has a 100% accuracy rating.

Let's give it up for BL!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:45 PM   #6044
BigLouie
Valued Poster

You sure don't know anything about football. I notice you are just as they are on the political section, you don't talk about the topic at hand you just attack people who post.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:54 AM   #6045
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Actually Bortles, Bridgewater and Carr all look to be long time starters and are playing well for first year players. JimmyG at New England impressed everyone with his knowledge of the system and command in practice making Mallet expendable.

Quote:
You sure don't know anything about football. I notice you are just as they are on the political section, you don't talk about the topic at hand you just attack people who post.
Thanks for your input BL!

Please give us another report on how Bortles, Bridgewater, and Carr are doing. While you're doing so, do it in a way that would leave everyone with the impression that you felt all along the Texans should have used the #1 pick of the draft on any of the three, (as opposed to your actual pre-draft prediction of KMack).
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women