Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2014, 03:09 PM   #6016
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I wouldn't play Clowney either. He has one game under his belt and not in game shape There was some soreness apparently but not unexpected. Problem is with this offense we're facing it will be tough to limit his snaps so they may not be able to get him off the field if he gets tired or feels something in that knee that bothers him. I doubt Cushing plays either for the same reason.

You've got to be confident you're 100% and the coaches have to have confidence in that too.

The Eagles offense concerns me because it is designed to exploit defensive mistakes pre snap. Something the Texans have done a lot of this season.
It's going to take complete focus on the play in front of them. If a player has other things rattling around in his head like "did I just feel something in my knee?" he won't be able to keep that focus and make the pre snap reads he needs to make.

If the Texans offense can extend some drives by keeping the ball on the ground and keep the Eagles from getting into a groove they might stand a chance. I look for the Eagle to go downfield early and test the secondary. If they can put 10 or 14 up quickly the Texans will have a hard time coming back.

The corners need to jam the Eagles receivers at the line. Also something they aren't real good at. If they play 7 yards off like they usually do Foles is going to light them up.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 09:50 AM   #6017
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Boardman is so right.

This game is 20% winnable for the Texans. It's a possibility that they may keep it close, but I truly doubt if they'll win. They'll just have to try and regroup after the bye week.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:21 AM   #6018
BigLouie
Valued Poster

While some are giving the Texans a chance you have to remember that this is a "hurry up" offense and the last time they played a team that did a lot of "hurry up" it was New England and they got absolutely killed. So unless BoB showed them how to deal with "hurry up" they could be in trouble again.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 07:50 AM   #6019
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Who's a bigger Vag, Clowney or Cushing??

I vote Clowney!!!!! Definite Vag like tendencies!!!!!!!! W
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 09:57 AM   #6020
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Here is an interesting story from ProFootball Talk:

Report: Texans are getting frustrated with Clowney

Posted by Mike Florio on November 2, 2014, 10:13 AM EST
Clowney
AP
When Jadeveon Clowney emerged from South Carolina, the red flags were flying. And the Texans ignored them. Maybe they wish they hadn’t.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Texans are getting “frustrated” with Clowney, who may miss Sunday’s game with an illness. Rapoport adds that the Texans want Clowney to “grow up” and be “more mature.”

Perhaps there’s more going on behind the scenes, but Clowney already has dealt with a lot. He had a sports hernia that required surgery in June — and he didn’t milk it at all during training camp. He tore a meniscus in his regular-season debut, potentially due to the franchise’s failure to provide the players with a sufficient field.

While it’s possible that he could play through his current illness (not enough about the illness is known to know whether he can), it seems odd that the Texans already would be frustrated with a guy who has had legitimate conditions and injuries. It’s even more odd that they’d admit it, since it’s not as if there wasn’t a risk that Clowney wouldn’t work as hard as he needs to in order to thrive at the NFL level.

His college coach questioned Clowney’s work ethic, for crying out loud. The warnings were there, and the Texans knew it. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have been dangling the pick before the draft. If they hadn’t asked for so much in trade, Clowney could have been someone else’s problem right now.

The problem could get worse if Clowney suspects that the team is leaking these concerns to the media company the team partially owns in order to get him to step up. While the report may provoke a response from Clowney, it may not be the one they’re hoping for.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:06 AM   #6021
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Both are a bust Cushing will never be the same
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:09 PM   #6022
Satin
Valued Poster

Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:45 PM   #6023
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Texans will lose this game.

They cannot stop the run for shit! And the Eagles are knocking muthafuckas out the game! Both Jonathan Joseph and Kareem Jackson got hurt. And even though the knocked out Nick Foles and got three turnovers including a pick-6, they're just getting ran all over the place by LeSean McCoy and that dude Polk.

They need to regroup during this fucking bye. SMH.......
Old 11-02-2014, 01:51 PM   #6024
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Also I didn't know Mark Sanchez was the Eagles backup QB. And he's still a better quarterback than Fitzpatrick!

He just threw a TD pass to Jeremy Maclin which sealed the fate. Game muthafuckin' OVER!!
Old 11-02-2014, 02:36 PM   #6025
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Clowney was liking pics on instagram during the game, lol!

He probably would have gotten injured had he played anyway, guys were getting injured at the rate Ebola is breaking out in Africa.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 05:04 PM   #6026
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Just about every QB who was a free agent that the Texans passed on seems to be doing well. Every QB they passed on in the draft is doing well. Meanwhile the team is stuck with Fritz who does not have an arm, who cannot make quick decisions, is hesitant. Not to mention that the other defensive player they passed on Mack, in taking Clowney is turning out to be a real stud LB. Yes Rick Smith's decisions are killing the team once again.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #6027
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Fitzsnatchface is not very good. However the terribly shitty mutherfucking OL is a bigger problem. Even when the other team only rushes 4 it still looks like a jailbreak to the QB. Also the WR are slow as fuck too. When was the last time a WR ran by somebody and got deep. DeMarius Johnson earlier this season is the only time I remember someone actually getting deep. AJ?nope, Hopkins? Nope. It took a guy that got cut from anther team to come in and be our speed guy. Rick Smith whiffed on Keyshawn Martin and Devier Posey as well as the Clown and numerous other picks. Su a chick filio, Fiedorslowasfuckwicz, the list goes on and on.

As many holes as this team has, it's amazing we are coming as close as we have in most games. The only players worth keeping on offense are Foster and Hopkins. Duane Brown is letting the shittiness rub off on him too. On D it's 99 and a bunch of no names. Maybe 34 will be a late round surprise. Mercilus made some plays today. Other than those 2 all spots on D could probably be upgraded.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:18 AM   #6028
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Every QB they passed on in the draft is doing well.
Really?
Who?
Bridgewater maybe, His body of work isn't large enough to make a call but he's got 3 TDs 5 ints and a QBR of 44.1 and an RAT of 74.9. He looks like a high school QB to me compared to the guys he's playing against.. I'll be surprised if he holds up all season.
Bortles has 8 TDs to 14 INTs and a QBR of 24.9 RAT of 72.1
Carr has 11 TDs, 7 INTs but 3 fumbles . His QBR is 45.1 RAT is 79.8
Fitz has 11 TD's, 8INTs and 3 fumbles with a QBR of 45.3 RAT is 87.1
In comparison Ryan Tannehill, a fairly young average, QB has 14TDs, 6 INTs, QBR of 60.5 and a RAT of 90.9.

None of these rookie QB's were worthy of a #1 pick. Carr probably has the most upside but there is no way the Texans would have taken him and I don't blame them. The fan base would have been spring loaded and waiting to jump. There was just too much controversy in the waiting.

Fitz has the most passing yards. Don't get me wrong. I'm not supporting Fitz I just don't think that passing those rookies up was that big of a mistake and the numbers prove it. So to say that the QB's we passed on are doing well just isn't accurate. They aren't doing any better than what we already have.

Now, FAs that we passed on...Who were they again?
Old 11-03-2014, 11:20 AM   #6029
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Why is the team even playing Fritz. If they are suppose to be building toward a team that will contend over the long term how does playing him help achieve that goal. They should be looking at Malett and savage to see what they have. It is not as if they were in contention to do any thing.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:43 AM   #6030
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I hate to say it but I think AJ has given up on this team. The passion just doesn't seem to be there. They threw him a WR screen yesterday that looked like he should have gotten some yards out of and he just didn't seem to have the get up and go that we're accustomed to seeing.
Maybe he's lost a step but I don't think that's the root of the problem.

O line is in shambles. Brown jumping on that 4th and 1 when the game is still on the line is unforgivable.

Hopkins had another good game. I hope Foster can recover from whatever he had happen in the next two weeks. I like Blue but he's no Foster.

I thought the D line and linebackers did pretty well in the first half. The Eagle's made some kind of adjustment that opened up the running lanes in the 2nd. Mercilus is really stepping up his game but he needs to be more consistent.

Looks like "next man up" in the secondary. To be honest I didn't think the fill ins did all that bad. It could have been a lot worse than it was considering we lose KJ and JJo early.

What more can you say about Watt? Dude is relentless.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women