Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60145
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47649
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2015, 03:17 AM   #586
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You illustrate perfectly your closed mind. You have been convinced by your republican overlords that not only can we not reach equality, but that we shouldn't even try. You just fail to grasp the idea.
You just illustrated you are STUPID. You are one of those 78 records with a scratch in a grove that prevents the needle from progressing farther. Your inherent ignorance of others reveals itself in post after post. You parrot slogans and words repeatedly without having a clue as to any facts to support your 'assumptions."

You know NOTHING ABOUT ME. You don't even know my skin color.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:35 PM   #587
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You just illustrated you are STUPID. You are one of those 78 records with a scratch in a grove that prevents the needle from progressing farther. Your inherent ignorance of others reveals itself in post after post. You parrot slogans and words repeatedly without having a clue as to any facts to support your 'assumptions."

I know what you say and what you do. That teaches me more than anything else ever will. I see what you believe. I see what you think passes for a good point. (it's often not a good point and rarely, if ever, has anything to do with the issue at hand) Your endless photos that again, have nothing to do with what is being discussed. It's almost as if you can't form the words to be part of the discussion, so you just start posting photos to somehow stay in the conversation.

Look at what you said about me above. You really said nothing. I wasn't parroting anything. Those were my words, to you. Conservatives fear change. This is not up for debate. It's the very definition of the word for shit's sake. I don't know what knowing your skin color will change. That's not how I operate. Each person gets dealt with on an individual basis.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:29 PM   #588
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know what you say and what you do. .
No you don't. I'll ramp it up a notch: You don't know shit about me.
Old 05-24-2015, 01:48 PM   #589
shanm
Valued Poster

Yes indeed! You would have to know A LOT about "shit" to know about LLIdiot. He is full of it.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:53 PM   #590
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Explain what an inner city Democrat plantation is, SLOBBRIN.

Standing by for your definition.
First... rewrite your request and use quotation marks! you fucking ShitEater.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 02:00 PM   #591
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
No you don't. I'll ramp it up a notch: You don't know shit about me.
I certainly know what you say and do on here. It's unimpressive. It's almost like you're having small seizures or strokes throughout the day.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:35 PM   #592
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I certainly know what you say and do on here.
There in lies a primary difference between the two of us.

Being on here IS YOU. That's why you have drawn that conclusion.

A fatal flaw of yours is to judge others by your own standards. Not good.

That's probably why your former GF kicked you to the curb. You're not good.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:40 PM   #593
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
There in lies a primary difference between the two of us.

Being on here IS YOU. That's why you have drawn that conclusion.

A fatal flaw of yours is to judge others by your own standards. Not good.

That's probably why your former GF kicked you to the curb. You're not good.
Therein.

So, you don't believe anything you've said? Seeing as how it's not you. You just say whatever comes to mind, regardless of wether you actually believe it or not? That's psychopathic behavior. That's detachment.

And WHY are you so goddamn obsessed with a former GF of mine? That was almost 10 years ago. Everybody has moved on but you.

And yeah, that's why a woman stays with a guy for 10 years, because he's no good. Jesus Christ, that's some logic.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:04 PM   #594
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
And WHY are you so goddamn obsessed with a former GF of mine? That was almost 10 years ago. I gave up pussy and only have sex with guys now. Everybody has moved on but you.

Fixed that for ya.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:19 PM   #595
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fixed that for ya.
thanks. don't sent me an invitation when you graduate from third grade. You've been on a streak of getting your ass handed to you. Two handles getting to be too much for you?
Old 05-24-2015, 04:20 PM   #596
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

This dumb shit is REEEAL good about making assumptions of people. That's how I walked his dumb ass into him thinking I was married and then him making snide comments about the "wife" he "gave" me. What a walking dumbass. Good thing for him that breathing is an Involuntary action, since he'd be too STUPID to remember to do it. Friggen lyin liberal, that one is !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:28 PM   #597
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
This dumb shit is REEEAL good about making assumptions of people. That's how I walked his dumb ass into him thinking I was married and then him making snide comments about the "wife" he "gave" me. What a walking dumbass. Good thing for him that breathing is an Involuntary action, since he'd be too STUPID to remember to do it. Friggen lyin liberal, that one is !!
I walked into it, huh? Leading someone on about an imaginary wife they don't have is not quite the burn you want it to be. You keep bragging as if it was some big deal. Now go put that baby batter where it belongs, in that tube sock.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:02 AM   #598
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You've been on a streak of getting your ass handed to you.
Au contraire, undercunt.... YOU are the lying eunuch who is on an impressive losing streak.... refuting your lies is like shooting fish in a barrel.... here is a post from this thread (#479) to refresh your memory.... in the future, when you are served your ass on a platter, do you want french fries with it?

Quote:
Damn, undercunt... you make this so easy... let's look at this thread first... how many times hath I handeth thee thy ass? Let me count the ways....

Post #216 – You were handed your ass regarding the number of jobs linked to the Keystone XL pipeline, the relative safety of pipelines versus railcars, and the pipeline's impact on Bakken crude...

Post #218 – You were handed your ass when I walked you through simple algebra and explained how it contradicted your own argument...

Post #235 – You were handed your ass when you tried to distance yourself from your own cherry-picked study....

Post #275 – You were handed your ass when you said it was racist for the African-American Mayor of Baltimore to use the word “thugs”....

Post #391 – You were handed your ass when you cited a study (by Hodson and Busseri) which was discredited for its bias and misuse of statistical data...

Posts #404 – You were handed your ass when you provided a link to a study (by Dr. Noel Carl) refuting your claim that democrats are smarter than republicans...

And I'm just warming up... There are dozens of other examples here on eccie where you had your ass handed to you! All I've done is dig up a few in this thread alone!
Old 05-25-2015, 09:13 AM   #599
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Two handles getting to be too much for you?
Not at all, WormRaper aka UnderCunt aka AssUp.... finding and exposing your multiple handles is as easy as pie....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219
Old 05-25-2015, 12:51 PM   #600
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not at all, WormRaper aka UnderCunt aka AssUp.... finding and exposing your multiple handles is as easy as pie....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219
Yeah, you might want to lay off the pie, you fat piece of shit.

Now I'm assup too. That's a good one.

I'll keep handing your ass to you, might take a few more trips, with all the pie you're eating

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women