Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40348
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #586
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

OMG big tex... As much as I like ur avatar, I'm thinkin u need to change it...

Here are some suggestions

Satin.. I'm only a Laker hater when they play the Rockets I have nothing against them and yes Kobe is fun to watch.. but he will never be MJ!
What u take of the new power rankings? Texans #7??
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #587
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post

--NFL.com Power rankings came out today... Texans #7 ???
I understand putting them behind GB, BAL and NO.. But behind NE, PIT and SF?? come on man...
1st of all,,,we beat PIT
and 2nd,,NE lost to PIT, BUF(5-8) and Giants(7-6).. but could easily be 13-1
and 3rd,,,SF lost to the ARZ(6-7) and DAL(7-6)... wtf.. no respect for TXNS
The only team TXNS lost to that is not a top 3 is OAK.. and we all know that game was tossed! And I know I am not the only 1 that thinks TXNS can easily be sittin @ 12-1
At least show us an ounce of respect and pencil us in at 4 or 5!... but 7?? and coming off these 2 last W's??

....KUBE'S FOR NFL COACH OF THE YEAR?? comments??
I would have put them at #5 or 6, not #7, behind GB, Baltimore, NO and Pittsburgh. I would have it a toss up between NE and Htn for the #5 spot. The only reason I would have NE that high is Brady. He is the AFC's best qb this year. (Behind Schaub, of course! Take that Bro! HeHeHe)

As for Kubes being the Coach of the Year. You could certainly make a strong case for it. No other team has had to overcome the adversity Houston has. And to think, this time last year the Kubes haters were trying to run him out of town. I felt that we were close to being a very good football team but I admit that I was frustrated with the 6-10 season. I am glad that McNair gave Kubes the opportunity to coach another season. It has paid huge dividends. He has done an exceptional job with this years team.

While I hope Kubes will win, I believe Mike McCarthy will win COY this year, especially if the Pack goes undefeated. It is difficult to repeat as Super Bowl Champions but at this late point in the season they are the odds on favorite to win it all again this year. If the Pack repeats (and I believe they will), I predict Mc will be the NFL COY.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #588
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post

Lmao at BT, man I just got your text, but bro you need to back away from the keyboard a couple days...I'll keep that in mind as I'm here in your town pounding away at your Austin stripper hoes tonight....
Tie one of your strippers up for me. Tell her to be patient and I will untie her tomorrow night when I get back to Hornville!
Old 12-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #589
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

yeah BT I agree if the Pack goes undefeated, you gotta give it to McCarthy...
Jim Harbaugh (49ers) can make a strong case too..
But if Kubes wins out and Pack looses a game...
Old 12-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #590
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
yeah BT I agree if the Pack goes undefeated, you gotta give it to McCarthy...
Jim Harbaugh (49ers) can make a strong case too..
But if Kubes wins out and Pack looses a game...
The only way Kubes could possibly win out this year would be for our injured numero uno qb to somehow make a miraculous recovery!

Seriously, I do not see any way the Texans will win all of the rest of their games. I have said it before and I will say again, the Texans will have difficulty beating out Pittsburgh, Baltimore and possibly NE in the AFC. But no matter who makes it to the Super Bowl from the AFC, I believe the Pack will represent the NFC and will win the whole enchilada once again.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #591
Satin
Valued Poster

Well I can see I'm gonna have to start another NBA thread when hoops gets started. I gotta closely follow my Lakers as they go for yet another title...

But right now...as far as the NFL...Texans should be ranked better than #7...we never get any respect. I would only put GB and maybe SF up there with us. We beat Shittsburgh, should have beat Baltimore and NO. Of course we SHOULD have also beat Oakland if Dopey hadn't threw another game losing INT on the last play of the game (you remember that BT?) lmao. But thankfully now we have a winning QB so that kinda shit won't happen anymore....

I hope BT doesn't pick any of those for his avatar....I don't wanna have to look at his ass everytime BT posts bro....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:44 PM   #592
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Of course we SHOULD have also beat Oakland (you remember that BT?)
Sorry to disappoint ya Bro but I slept right through it! They played Oakland in the middle of my night. I was 13 time zones away. I looked on the tube in my hotel room but they didn't televise the game in Taipei. Imagine that!!!!!

The Oakland game was the only 2011 Texans game I did not watch!

Quote:
I hope BT doesn't pick any of those for his avatar....I don't wanna have to look at his ass everytime BT posts bro....
Don't worry Bro, you're safe for now! I'm not shoppin' for an updated avatar until the near perfect season is over for my Sumlinless Coogs.

Then ya better watch out cuz Matty Schaub might be comin' to Htown!
Old 12-14-2011, 12:15 AM   #593
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:

--NFL.com Power rankings came out today... Texans #7 ???
I understand putting them behind GB, BAL and NO.. But behind NE, PIT and SF?? come on man...
1st of all,,,we beat PIT
and 2nd,,NE lost to PIT, BUF(5-8) and Giants(7-6).. but could easily be 13-1
and 3rd,,,SF lost to the ARZ(6-7) and DAL(7-6)... wtf.. no respect for TXNS
The only team TXNS lost to that is not a top 3 is OAK.. and we all know that game was tossed! And I know I am not the only 1 that thinks TXNS can easily be sittin @ 12-1
At least show us an ounce of respect and pencil us in at 4 or 5!... but 7?? and coming off these 2 last W's??
Gotdamnit thats a typo that red shit ain't supposed to go there... fuck NE..hehehe

Hey Cowboy fans!!!! What did u think about this??
Brandon Jacobs is a MF'n fool!!..
..sorry I guess I can't help my hatin self... I'm starting to love that star again...
...Sunday was a great day in Houston I'm tellin ya!!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:44 AM   #594
Satin
Valued Poster

Cat-Man, damn bro, that's funny as shit....no respect for the Girls....

Damn breaking news text: Wade Phillips will take a medical leave of absence for a few weeks. Comments at 2...

WTF!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #595
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

He probably waited until the playoffs were a lock before taking off for surgery.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #596
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

WTF is wrong with Wade? Who is the next man(coach) up?

TJ, TJ, TJ, Yeah, that just happened!!!

Predictions for the Carolina game? Scam Newton coming to town, I predict pain in his future!! I haven't formulated a prediction for this weeks game yet, I am confused on how the team will react and play Sunday under these circumstances. I hope we fuck Scam up tho!! Still pissed that he got away with the $$$$ while at Auburn. A smaller type program(like UH) and they would have gotten the death penalty.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #597
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

One Eyed Willy!!!

I was very busy yesterday and missed the post. I just looked back at it and wanted to give you major props!!!

Stat N Snatch day was awesome this week, especially the SNATCH!! I love the Jet dude grabbing his meat while near the cheerleaders!!! Classic!!

Do we know any providers that can dress up like a Cheeleader? I would tap that in a heartbeat!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:09 PM   #598
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

We can't go with out injury or something so this week and mabe next Wade is out.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:17 PM   #599
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Son of Bum goes down? Damn, another 2011 Most Valuable Houston Texan candidate goes down for a few games!

WTF else is new!
Old 12-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #600
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'd say he is definitely Most Valuable Houston Texan. To change that defense around the way he has.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women