Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47679
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-16-2017, 03:13 PM   #586
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Fire - when did all those things become one sided? I voted for Trump to help repair the damage that was done by previous administrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
So it's a FOX poll? Are there any other polls to support the FOX one?

Sigh, this is just sad. Calling all other news sources from all over the world "fake news" and FOX the only true news source is just appalling. Do people even realize how brainwashed that sounds?

Ellen if you hate all those things, then why in the hell did you vote for trump? He has no idea about those realities and has never experienced any of those hardships.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:36 PM   #587
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Milly, you said -Trump supporters - which I am one of-are so blinded by their hate of things that they don't see wrongs done. My point is that is not true. I didn't insult you- I'm sorry that you took it that way. I was going to say you insulted me but that doesn't get us anywhere. No, of course not - I didn't secretly cheer when he offended others. But I gotta tell you- I wasn't offended by the 'pussy grabbing" because - at the end of the day - I'd rather be grabbed by the pussy than governed by one...ie...Hillary.
Oh you could definitely say I insulted you. I wasn't looking not to when you insulted me. So you are saying that you saw all those things that he did and didn't think that it was bad for the person who would run out country? A country filled with people he offended? Because it sounds like you ok with someon representing you and the country who tends to offended people in ways that you would not want someone saying about you. I would hope that you wouldn't want people thinking you were racially insensitive. Yet you're ok being respresented by one.

And you are ok with someone assaulting women or talking about it as long as they aren't a "pussy"? And by that I guess you mean a woman because the knock on Clinton was that she was a hawk. That she was pro Iraq and would have us in Syria. While Trump would only care about the the US.

That's my point through all of these. Trump does things that are hypocritical to his own statements, he does things that people would complain all day if Obama did them and yet you want to pretend it wasn't the hate of people and things that got him elected. I mean what do you think the whole drain the swamp thing came from. From peoples hate of politicians. Then he goes and makes the swamp his to own. He and his family are very swampy right now and it's ok. It's ok for Kushners sister to offer visas for investments.

I would rather be governed by a "pussy" than a hypocritical, boarder line racist, misogynistic man who lacks institutional knowledge, who lies about nonsense and who can't even keep his own people from telling on him. His own people leak on him. That's a leader right there.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:08 PM   #588
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Interesting. If a person lives in a certain place, they are irrelevant? Through your eyes, each American citizen's vote is not equal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Here you go, Ellen:

CA registered voters – 19.4 million

CA total votes cast 2016 – 14.18 million
Hillary – 8.75 million
Trump – 4.48 million
Others - 0.95 million

I'll do the math for you - Sans California, Trump won the popular vote by 1.41 million.
Wow! So ignorant of the fact that most of America rejects Trump, dipshit lustyturd tries make-believe math! Brilliant!

I knew this turd for brains, lustyturd would act like California votes don't count the same as votes from Montana . As if where HE is from DOES matter...

Hey, here is some more math: If you subtract the inbreeding ignorant hillbillies like lustyturd, Hillary wins by 9.7M !
Old 05-16-2017, 05:24 PM   #589
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Talking lustyturd references fringe nonsence and gets his ass handed to him

lustyturd, fine pervayor of wacko fringe news.

lustyturd, the boob who quotes Trump surrogates and acts like they are trusted sources!!!

Remember the big scandal of Obama wiretapping Trump and all the proof??

Quote:

1. You can't explain away the front page NYT story.
2. You can't address the points made by Peter Hoekstra in my link.
3. You can't even say how you would react if the Trump administration were to adopt the same tactics you insist are merely an "imaginary" scandal in future political campaigns.
Quote:
1. Trump’s initial accusations specifically targeted Obama, whom The Times article does not mention. The independent fact-checking website PolitiFact rated Trump’s assertion False, and The Washington Post awarded the claim Four Pinocchios, its lowest rating, twice.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/u...ping.html?_r=0

PolitiFact:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...pped-his-phon/

2. Referenced is an opinion piece written by Pete Hoekstra, a former Trump advisor and blatant partisan. So far this amounts to unsubstantiated conspiracy theory. But sadly for Trump partisans, the real proof is buried along with Vince Foster's body
Lots of controversy surrounds this guy. I think the only way to get the truth out of Hoekstra is to tie him down and waterboard him.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/17/politi...arding-russia/

3. The only "tactics" are those used legally by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The bombshell was when Comey refuted the conspiracy theories (points #1 and #2) and confirmed that Trump is indeed under federal investigation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...stify-in-house

Too easy
Old 05-16-2017, 05:29 PM   #590
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
You do have a transcript, right? The one that came from Obama's wiretap of the Trump campaign?

Ooopsie! Did I just spill the beans? Did I just say Obama wiretapped the political opposition's campaign headquarters?

Oh, fuck! Silly me. Isn't that how Watergate started? We're not supposed to do those things, are we? I mean, wiretapping and surveillance of your opponent's campaign? Who would stoop so low? As an ex-President used to say "That's not who we are!"

Tsk, tsk, tsk... oh well, at least now we're looking at a REAL scandal!
Hey Lustyturd, how's the Obama wiretapping scandal going?
Old 05-16-2017, 05:40 PM   #591
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Fire - when did all those things become one sided? I voted for Trump to help repair the damage that was done by previous administrations.
Ellen, exactly what did Obama do to make your life worse than it was before he got into office?
Old 05-16-2017, 05:50 PM   #592
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump will never creat the change he's been preaching because he CANNOT.

Take healthcare:

Donald Trump: “You will end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that will take place immediately after we go in. Immediately! Fast! Quick!”

Show me how any of that is even remotely going to happen.

Instead. ,what we have seen is a plan that will kick 24 million people in the ass; no health insurance and give enormous tax breaks to the rich; people like Donald Trump. He wants to cash in for himself at the expense of his poor voters.

Trump will continue to fail and fail and fail. Why? Because he truly does not care about the common person. Trump truly does not care about his base, for God sake. Trump cares only for himself; everything else is lies, rhetoric and trickery.
I think that that is exactly what the article was stating. Trump promised the people of this country a great many things. Now it is time for him to fulfill his promises. The article simply states that it does no good to bitch about everything Trump seems to be doing wrong. The reason I did not vote for Trump is that I saw through the BS that he was spreading. He told people what they wanted to hear without anything at all to back up his claims. And enough people bought his story that he was elected. So be it. Let's give him time to fall on his sword.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:19 PM   #593
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you speedracer, that was very well put.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:37 PM   #594
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the better question is - What did Obama do to make my life better? Answer - Nada,nix,nothing. Now - I'm trusting that President Trump will make my life better.

My investments sure are happy right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Ellen, exactly what did Obama do to make your life worse than it was before he got into office?
Old 05-16-2017, 10:08 PM   #595
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think the better question is - What did Obama do to make my life better? Answer - Nada,nix,nothing. Now - I'm trusting that President Trump will make my life better.

That's just hyperbole. You can't say that the POTUS did nada, nix, nothing to make your life better. Because odds are he did something. I hate Trump and think his policies are horrendous. But I wouldn't say something as false as he won't have done anything to better my life in 4 years. Because as POTUS, he will most likely do something, even by happenstance, that will make my life better in some way. That's what I mean by people just hating Obama. Just spouting things like that. 8 years in office and you are saying he batted ZERO on helping your life? Maybe you aren't aware because you didn't follow politics or watch what the government was doing when he was in office, if so, maybe don't talk in absolutes.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #596
Milly23
Valued Poster

It's amazing the continuous fuck ups that this administration deals with, if just one thing happened in the first term of anyone else.

1) Firing the FBI director that's investigating you. Having your people say it was because of the recommendation of the deputy AG. Then you coming out and saying no it was always your decision because the investigation in your eyes was made up and it needed to end.

2) Then you tell classified information (which you said the other candidate wasn't trustworthy with) to an adversary. Information that the country who gave it to you said don't tell others or we will stop giving you info. You do it anyway.

3) Then there's a memo that says that you were trying to get the investigation into Flynn closed.

All of this happened in a week. And we are pretending that it's all ok.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:54 AM   #597
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post

1) Firing the FBI director that's investigating you. Having your people say it was because of the recommendation of the deputy AG. Then you coming out and saying no it was always your decision because the investigation in your eyes was made up and it needed to end.

2) Then you tell classified information (which you said the other candidate wasn't trustworthy with) to an adversary. Information that the country who gave it to you said don't tell others or we will stop giving you info. You do it anyway.

3) Then there's a memo that says that you were trying to get the investigation into Flynn closed.
"Un-named sources" = "We made this shit up."
Old 05-17-2017, 05:44 AM   #598
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

the market was up huge under obama.
when obama took office the economy was in free fall. at the rate it was collapsing it was doubtful that anyone would have been able to afford to see you in the near future.
under obama the economy turned around and rose at a rate that enabled people to be able to afford to patronize you...
Old 05-17-2017, 06:37 AM   #599
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Investments????? Under Obama the DJIA went from about 6600 to over 18,000. For 2 years the amount of Social Security that workers paid was 2% less. Saved me $200 a month for those 2 years.

Here is a list of accomplishments achieved under Obama. You may not agree with them all and I'm sure not all affected you personally, but they affected many. I can guarantee you that when the dust settles and those people who rank Presidents based on their achievements while in office, Obama will be ahead of Bush (for whom I voted twice), probably by quite a bit.

http://washingtonmonthly.com/magazin...complishments/

https://www.thebalance.com/what-has-...hments-3306158
Old 05-17-2017, 06:59 AM   #600
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is the whole point of Obama haters-they can't say anything good about him because they would have to admit to the lies they have told themselves snd spouted to others. On every subject they would have had to backtrack and stay silent. Funny where are those cries for Clinton to go to jail over emails? crickets. Where are those chreers for Obama care to be replaced rigt now? Grumbling, and no mention that Republicans had 8 yrs to have a replacement plan and we have what? A plan that only 30% of americans approved of.Im betting they didnt underdstand the plan in then first place ,but it had trumps name on it so pass the bill, right?What about that fact trump has pissed off every country in the world? Oh ya, thats right trump isnt a pussy is what they say. MMMMM..the rest of the world was laughing stat us for appointing such a dumbass into office until the world realized the trump had a shinny button to press, needed something good for the press good say about him in the news, and that he is as big of a nut job as the north Korean dictator. Ya, you bet the world stood up and noticed. How about that Mexican wall they were suppose to pay for? That is going nowhere fast ,just as fast as it's a wall to nowhere but dept.That justice was a good win ,now wasnt it? Blocked a nominee from Obama for a year then cried like a little bitch when Dems tried to do the samething.After crying like little spoiled child the Republicans decided to be the school yard bullys and went nuclear. Forever changing the rules of "stepping over the unspoken line" of even at congresses worst not to cross that line. Now there is no going back, and the nuke option will truly be used as a weapon on both sides of the party lines. Best of all how can trumpers possibly admit to the fact that Americans like their reality drama on T.V. not in the oval office. With that being said the trump presidency has already cover every scandal in 4 months that the last 30 yrs of presidential history has had combined. trumpers do you really see people putting up with this for 4 yrs? If you really believe that go to the gym,store, where you get your nails done,ect, and LISTEN to the conversation around you .
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women