Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2009, 07:26 PM   #46
stateofmindtx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I'm not very active in the hobby and that often makes references difficult. I research until I find a spacial lady that catches my attention and then hopes she will work with me.
stateofmindtx is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:56 AM   #47
Tooly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

I can honestly say I have only been rejected one time. It was a younger lady from out of town. I think what happened was I gave her a reference from some ladies that use a person to schedule for them and they did not remember me. Even though I seen the girl 2 different times. The really funny thing was the second email I got from the provider said you have some really good references that vouch for you. Then the 3rd email she declined to see me because one provider could not remember seeing me and did not remember my name (handle). Well that is the excuse she used anyway.

There have been some ladies that did not reply to the initial email but, I don't think that would qualify as a rejection. Only after you give them references would it be a rejection IMHO. I am sure some ladies get hundreds of email a day and cannot answer all of them. Also, I get replies 3 or 4 days later due to them being so busy.

Once I see a provider I have pretty good luck from there. As we all know though not everyone is going to click. I have only seen one that would not see me a second time. She even complimented heavly on some of my skills but, would not reply to a second appointment. Oh well there are so many beautiful ladies to see why wonder about one particular one. I am kinda like SP the hunt goes on.
Tooly is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #48
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I was with Jenna the other day as I was taming her monkey and we were talking about the time she rejected me years ago. The simple explanation was that there was something I said, or maybe how I said it that spooked her. She later told me once at a social she would never see me but could not really remember why now. As I was leaving we both asked ourselves...... "what took us so long to see each other" and realized (hopefully) how silly the whole thing was. Time changes things sometimes.

I also spooked Jazzmine once too because I would not give her a work number. A year later she saw me anyway after I helped her do something. Saw her many times after that.

Many times the rejection is unfounded and is easily overcome once you spend some time to get to know them. Honestly however, rejection seems to be less when times are the toughest. When times are better, I suspect they can pick and choose a little more. I would venture to say that rejection is rare during these economic times unless you are a total shithead on the phone.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:41 AM   #49
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
Even with 73 P411 okays I sometime get a no reply from a P411 request, I just move down the list.
I think some girls are not "full time" or have retired. It might be a week before they even check their email and then (if they are smart) they do not return your phone call. I agree with most that a simply email saying they got the "request" would be nice.

Gina tries to do a good job at keeping the site current but with so many providers it is hard.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #50
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Never been rejected (except once by Hooter because I didn't have any references back then), but it's not at all uncommon for an email inquiry not to be returned. Sometimes when that happens, I'll hear from the provider days or even a week or two later saying sorry they didn't get back earlier and asking if I want to schedule.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #51
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

My biz has slowed very much since I have been asking for refs. I advertise on BP and I get so many phone calls.....but none have refs!!! I know at least half the guys that call have seen at least 1 lady before. Can one of you guy tell me what it is....do some not like using refs??? Its just crazy to me. I'd like to know what else you guys use if you don't have refs as well.....it could help me out!!!
Guest080611 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:12 PM   #52
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
I would venture to say that rejection is rare during these economic times unless you are a total shithead on the phone.
Actually, you would be surprised at how false that is. I can't speak for everyone, but not all money is good money. No money is worth my health, safety, or freedom. If those little bells are going off in my head, its not happening.

Generally with me, even if I am not interested in a client, I still have the courtesy to let him know. Most times with me, since I choose to not see many clients a day, I have to turn gents away because I am already booked.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:04 PM   #53
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default Rejected

There are a number of top ladies on this board and aspd that will research your posting before they agree to a date. If you have a history of making negative comments on threads or have given a negative review to one of the top girls your chances of a date with them are zero.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #54
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
My biz has slowed very much since I have been asking for refs. I advertise on BP and I get so many phone calls.....but none have refs!!! I know at least half the guys that call have seen at least 1 lady before. Can one of you guy tell me what it is....do some not like using refs??? Its just crazy to me. I'd like to know what else you guys use if you don't have refs as well.....it could help me out!!!

You, will always come across those guys who refuse to provide references/screening. (providing ref. means that said ref. might alert you to their board behavior & or any other alerts on the guy).

Some sage advice. Your safety and those of the girls in your group are more important than any amount of monies you all make.
SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN! Your lives depend on it. Regardless if your business slows down.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #55
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
There are a number of top ladies on this board and aspd that will research your posting before they agree to a date. If you have a history of making negative comments on threads or have given a negative review to one of the top girls your chances of a date with them are zero.
I find that sad. Because, regardless if a guy posts something negative.
It's his overall (respect toward women) and the feedback I receive from his
(mature) ref. that make me want to see him or choose to decline.

We all at some point will make negative remarks that others won't agree with.
And there are going to be times when a hobbyist has a not so pleasant time with a provider and should be able to honestly post it.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #56
gman44

Encounters: 203

I have been rejected before but that was a long time ago but ya know, life goes on
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #57
Ranchhand156
Registered Member

I have seen two "well known" providers. One is no longer with us, sadly. The other is semi-retired, but she would give me a good reference. I have been rejected, more so I didnt even get a answer from several ladies. I have been burned badly on backpage and CL, so I no longer go that route. I have been screened and accepted by a "Very well known lady on this board". We just havent had a chance too meet as of yet. Therefore, I have a pocket full of hobby money, and no place to spend it. Sometimes life just sucks.
Ranchhand156 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #58
ODN25
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I know that there has been this whole newbie problem with P411 but there is a way to handle it. Find girls who are on P411 who also advertise Body Rubs on BP. Go visit those ladies and be kind and generous to them. After a day or so request an ok on P411 and build up your approvals.

Just a thought.
ODN25 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:12 PM   #59
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
Do people actually get rejected?
I'm always surprised that people get rejected. It must have to do with the initial contact. I've never been turned down for an appointment and almost never been screened. If someone is having difficulty, he should take more time to write the initial contact message and make certain he addresses the provider's concerns for her safety. I've sent newbies suggestions in this regard and so far they've all managed to get the appointments they've wanted without any difficulty. Apperaing to be literate and not asking about services goes a long way.

Quote:
Wicked MilF: I find that sad. Because, regardless if a guy posts something negative. It's his overall (respect toward women) and the feedback I receive from his (mature) ref. that make me want to see him or choose to decline.
How one says something is always much more important than what is said. There are many ways to say the same thing, so thinking before typing goes a long way. I think guys who get turned down for what they've posted have, in general, not chosen their words carefully.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:46 AM   #60
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
I've only given references twice and I only did it then because the providrs I wanted to see were friends with providers who knew me. I never gave references simply because no one ever really asked for references. I always booked at least 2-3 hours and wrote well thought out messages to the providers I wanted to see. I think, went a long way in overcoming the desire to screen me much beyond reading my posts. After I joined p411, I even deleted the okays I got from providers I considered to be less than I thought they should be. Essentially, I think it came down to the fact that I was booking appointments for several hours at $$.5/hour - $$$/hour with the idea of finding one provider to see regularly instead of 1/2 hour or 1 hour, one-time appointments. I imagine it's a lot easier to turn down a one-time, $$.5 than to turn down a $$$$$$+ potential regular.
npita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women