Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #46
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
I don't talk very much at socials, but do see some that do. I would think most providers that aren't new can tell if a hobbyist is just talking or not, and some people are just very social.
Yes we do talk
there are a few guys that attend EVERY social...and are known to not "pay for play"
One even has a rep of waiting on a lady to get tipsy/drunk, and what do ya know...he just so happens to be "a safe ride home".
.no woman who has been IN that situation(whose thoughts are usually distorted by alcohol and/or other substances) has stated "foul play" or mentioned being taken advantage of.
However those on the outside looking in, can clearly tell thats exactly whats happening.
I guess hes great at forming "friendships"

Cant tell you his handle...i steer clear of him.
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #47
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
Yes we do talk
there are a few guys that attend EVERY social...and are known to not "pay for play"
One even has a rep of waiting on a lady to get tipsy/drunk, and what do ya know...he just so happens to be "a safe ride home".
.no woman who has been IN that situation(whose thoughts are usually distorted by alcohol) has stated "foul play" or mentioned being taken advantage of.
However those on the outside looking in, can clearly tell thats exactly whats happening.
I guess hes great at forming "friendships"

Cant tell you his handle...i steer clear of him.
You should reconsider.

You are describing a Predator... possibly rapist.

Having known MANY a lady in this biz I can say that there is not shortage of girls that take the blame on themselves when they drink too much and end up compromising themselves in this manner.

If it happens to be a name with only 3 letters you would be confirming what 2 others have said off the boards.

If nothing else why aren't you asking CK how they get invited. You are describing someone that does not meet the guidelines of those events as they are stated.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:59 PM   #48
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Predator maybe. Rapist idk.
How he gets invited, i have no clue.
But he totally fits the description you provided earlier.
Idk his handle...but im sure he'll be at the next one.
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:30 PM   #49
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Not medling in anyting.... Lookig for some fun stuff on some of the wusses....

Did this thread hit too close to home SFK?
Nope. It didn't even come close to hitting anywhere near home.
Nice try, though. I'm no time waster.

I actually book appointments, and visit with the providers BCD. Can you say the same? (oh, let me guess, your answer is going to be along the same lines as "the nameless masses", right?heh!)

But if you are trying to insinuate anything in my regard, post that shit up out here in the open. Let's hear what you've got to say. If not, then back the fuck away from trying to include me in any part of your fucked-up games.

You make the claim that this is for "entertainment" and that you're not meddling in the ladies business. Let's say for a minute that's true, while it *might* be entertaining for you, you *are* meddling into their affairs. Why is it when you do something, it's entertainment, and when someone else has done it before, it's interfering?

In this instance, the ladies have SEVERAL avenues in which they can relay information of this matter, two of which remain behind the secret confines of the Ladies Only Areas..then there's The Provider's exchange, The National Blacklist, and on and on...yet you feel the need to champion their campaign under the (bullshit) guise of entertainment purposes. Pffft!

Swerve!

You talk about all of the pathetic wusses with no life having to waste the ladies time and blah, blah, blah...

I'd have to ask which is worse, and who has a more pathetic existence, those who waste the ladies time, or those who post silly fucking threAds to seek their entertainment from hearing about those that do that sort of shit?

Both are pretty fucking pathetic, if you ask me, although one is far more so than the other. If you have to ask yourself either question and have to thinck about the answer for even a fraction of a second, then you know exactly where you fit into the mix.

You want entertainment, take in a movie. There are some great ones out there.

heh!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:55 PM   #50
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

SofaKingDoMeAlready, you can waste my time anytime...ijs
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #51
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Mynx, my sweet, sexy lil' temptress, our meeting would be the proverbial dot to the exclamation point in this whole, time wasters debacle; for our time would be anything *but* a waste of time- rather, time well spent.

I'll have my peeps call your peeps and let them tend to the arrangements.

Warmest regards,
SofaKingFun

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #52
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

+1 You should also post it on whatever ladies only forum available to you. Maybe other providers noticed this as well and knows his handle. If I was the one planning these events, I would certainly like to know this info. Hope CK contacts you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You should reconsider.

You are describing a Predator... possibly rapist.

Having known MANY a lady in this biz I can say that there is not shortage of girls that take the blame on themselves when they drink too much and end up compromising themselves in this manner.

If it happens to be a name with only 3 letters you would be confirming what 2 others have said off the boards.

If nothing else why aren't you asking CK how they get invited. You are describing someone that does not meet the guidelines of those events as they are stated.
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:25 PM   #53
dickeybigg11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sorry mirandalee,i you recalled you asked me what my size was.please do make to much of this.ok.....Thanks
dickeybigg11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:29 PM   #54
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickeybigg11 View Post
Sorry mirandalee,i you recalled you asked me what my size was.please do make to much of this.ok.....Thanks
Come On now....

We need more of a rebuttal than that... She labeled you a huge waste of time man!

Let's hear the "other side of the story".
Old 01-06-2014, 01:31 PM   #55
dickeybigg11
Valued Poster

Sorry ,for any ladies that may read this,I have had to cancel a few times,not because I wanted to,but because of the type of job,that I have.I can get called in at any moment.And by the way I still think very highly of Leo,she is a great lady.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:35 PM   #56
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickeybigg11 View Post
Sorry ,for any ladies that may read this,I have had to cancel a few times,not because I wanted to,but because of the type of job,that I have.I can get called in at any moment.And by the way I still think very highly of Leo,she is a great lady.

Come on now... 1000 texts?
Old 01-06-2014, 01:41 PM   #57
dickeybigg11
Valued Poster

No ,that is a little excessive,I'm really one of the good guys
Old 01-06-2014, 02:29 PM   #58
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dickeybigg11 you keep telling me in all the pms and texts how big your dick is 10x7 to be exact over and over again wasting my time telling me if i can cum more than once and other sexual stuff. I dont need or want a guy blowing up my phone and inbox wasting my time. I saw you called me today please delete my number and move on.... and i do save everything in case... good luck to ya sir
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:32 PM   #59
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and I asked you what your size was I dont give a shit about a guy size should I copy and paste the pm's with your bragging about your dam cock, but yea I asked you lol... too funny...
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:51 PM   #60
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Ah. More of the supposed nameless ones.

I think the biggest waste of time here is those that say they post for people who don't.
I am the nameless one.

I have not posted because I have been too angry to post and I prefer to have a clear head if n when I do post.

I will apologize for contacting Whispers instead of taking care of my own problems, but I will also say in my defense, that this is the 1st time in 14 years in the hobby that I have ever asked anyone for help. I have always fought my own battles.

Precious, you n I had a brief conversation over dinner about my feelings about eccie hobbyists. LAZ was present during this conversation......

LAZ is a complete time waster n IMHO he is a Thief of services.

I met LAZ at a social in Sept 2012 and he showed interest in me. We exchanged numbers and he commented he would like to take me dancing.

I attended a few more socials in 2013 and everytime LAZ would show extreme interest n would tell me to call him if I ever wanted to go out dancing or a movie..... I do not solicit, so I waited for him to contact me. He sent me several emails during the next 6 months but always about going out dancing or to a movie... I simply ignored him n waited for him to make a play date....

I received a message from LAZ mid August 2013 after seeing him at another social. His message read "I would like to spend some time with you n get to know you better. If you have time this week let me know"

I responded back n made plans(including dinner) on a day n time n gave him my address.....

He picks me up, we go have dinner, spend a total of 3 hrs with him we go back to my place n he says goodnight n leaves.

LAZ somehow thought we were going on a civi date ????

LAZ goes to EVERY social in San Antonio. He claims to go to meet prospective providers but confessed he can only afford to hobby every 6 months n then only sees Sonia playmate.

LAZ is a time waster, a liar n a thief. He portays himself as a sweet guy.... when he is just trying to befriend providers to get free female interaction.

LAZ is the hobbyist PrittyKitty describes....hewill wait for a provider to get drunk, etc at socials.... and offer a ride home....

IMHO if you attend all socials, you post regurarly, you should also PAY FOR PLAY this is NOT match.com

Providers expect the gents that are at socials to KNOW we are there to meet prospective CLIENTS not Boyfriends or Husbands.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women