Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #46
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hell most of the reviews would read similar to the Craig's list thread..LMAO
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #47
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Man I did not realize how many sensitive men were in the hobby! I for one have no problem with a tread like this but obvisouly many guys are sensitive and afraid of what the provider might say about him or his performance.

Face it in many reveiws I have read in the ROS many guys have a self inflated ego and think they are gods gift to women, some of them I call bs on but others you have no idea what to believe.
Sure I have done some reviews except for 2-3 ladies most of the ones I have seen have moved on to other pursuits.

KShunter why your post has some good points to me it came off as insensitive and a bit rude but hey what do I know. I did not see this as a girl power thread, it was just simply a conversation, granted one that has been brought before as another poster pointed out.

I for one have no problem if Gemma or any other lady wants to post a review of me because, I do this hobby to meet beautiful wonderful ladies I may not have the chance of meeting or dating in the real world.

Lets just try to get through one thread without added drama or someone getting butt hurt over a honest adult conversation.

Just my .02
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #48
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Grizzly...there has been no "sensitive" or rude posts on this thread at all.....jezzzzz!!!!
Just honest reactions...perhaps you are the one being a tad bit too "sensitive"

Just to build on what Ms E and Kshunter has been saying....

We're all are familiar with Angie's Lists.... is there a section which suppliers rate clients???

The obvious answer is NO.

What apparently is not so obvious in this thread, is why does Angie's list not have such a listing of suppliers rating clients

No one is doing anyone any favor's in the hobby. It's business...yea with respect, but still, business. Let's keep in mind who is the client.

If the ladies are concern about bad reviews....the ladies who have a strong listing of solid reviews, even if they get that
occasional bad review...they let their reputation stand for itself, plain and simple.

Powder room is where the ladies exchange needed info on clients...really not that complicated
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #49
Grizzly
Account Disabled

And I was half asleep when replying and I'm not familar with angie's list.
I'm human and I felt ks hunters post was a bit gruff just my opinion nothing more
Old 08-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #50
clusterlizard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

And if you look at eBay, sellers do review buyers... In a black market where you can't really go to traditional places for arbitration, both sides need info.

I know eBay isn't (necessarily) a black market, but some of the same problems exist there.
clusterlizard is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #51
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

I completely understand what you are saying about confidentiality..
But at the same time I kind of see this whole review thing a different way...
The way i see it...
Your name and personal information such as your job should NOT be involved in the review.

The only link to the person should be the Eccie handle..
That is not an invasion of privacy considering you made an eccie account I don't think it would make one bit of difference if there was a review saying
"Yes JohnDoe26 was clean, on time, friendly, and I have no complaints"
Not to mention I am also picturing it in the Powder Room where only VERIFIED eccie providers would be allowed to access this information...

Maybe there is just something I am not getting about the privacy thing.. I am 100% for discretion ALL THE WAY
But I don't see how the above example would be anymore of an invasion of privacy than you writing your own review on a provider..

If there is something I am missing please fill me in I love hearing everyones side and I think this is an interesting conversation, too!
I am just not understanding what the discretion problem would be with that..
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #52
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
I completely understand what you are saying about confidentiality..
But at the same time I kind of see this whole review thing a different way...
The way i see it...
Your name and personal information such as your job should NOT be involved in the review.

The only link to the person should be the Eccie handle..
That is not an invasion of privacy considering you made an eccie account I don't think it would make one bit of difference if there was a review saying
"Yes JohnDoe26 was clean, on time, friendly, and I have no complaints"
Not to mention I am also picturing it in the Powder Room where only VERIFIED eccie providers would be allowed to access this information...

Maybe there is just something I am not getting about the privacy thing.. I am 100% for discretion ALL THE WAY
But I don't see how the above example would be anymore of an invasion of privacy than you writing your own review on a provider..

If there is something I am missing please fill me in I love hearing everyones side and I think this is an interesting conversation, too!
I am just not understanding what the discretion problem would be with that..
+1
I'm on the same page as you Destiny. Im very very private and in 8 years have had no complaints regarding discretion. I was a little taken back by the "I've marked so and so off my must see checklist due to them even thinking this was a good idea" comments.

And bottom line, if us ladies start doing this in our powder room today, none of you guys would even know. Screening is everything and my safety is worth taking extra measures to ensure.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #53
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
+1
I'm on the same page as you Destiny. Im very very private and in 8 years have had no complaints regarding discretion. I was a little taken back by the "I've marked so and so off my must see checklist due to them even thinking this was a good idea" comments.

And bottom line, if us ladies start doing this in our powder room today, none of you guys would even know. Screening is everything and my safety is worth taking extra measures to ensure.
completely agree with you Gemma
Old 08-14-2013, 01:15 PM   #54
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
...I am also picturing it in the Powder Room where only VERIFIED eccie providers would be allowed to access this information...
And I think that, Destiny, is where we are all agreeing. I think most of us that are saying we don't want to see it are saying that it shouldn't be out in the "public eye". Certainly, if you want it as a part of your powder room accessibility, and it helps the other providers and, ultimately, the client in speedier approvals, etc., then it's a good thing. Guess it would be similar to receiving a P411 OK. If a client didn't meet the criteria of what you would expect from a good hobbyist (cleanliness, timeliness, etc), you wouldn't give them an OK on P411, either, right?
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #55
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Quote:
+1

Well said Gemma
Old 08-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #56
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
And I think that, Destiny, is where we are all agreeing. I think most of us that are saying we don't want to see it are saying that it shouldn't be out in the "public eye". Certainly, if you want it as a part of your powder room accessibility, and it helps the other providers and, ultimately, the client in speedier approvals, etc., then it's a good thing. Guess it would be similar to receiving a P411 OK. If a client didn't meet the criteria of what you would expect from a good hobbyist (cleanliness, timeliness, etc), you wouldn't give them an OK on P411, either, right?
I agree about you saying it should NOT be out in the open. I do think that is a bad idea and this should ONLY happen if it is kept in the powder room.
I also agree it would be similar to a P411 okay.. maybe with a tad bit more info like I said before about yes or no for a couple other things (cleanliness, on time, polite, etc.)..
I am not a big fan of p411.. no specific reason I just don't really like the navigation of the site.. I also like how eccie is more of a "community" and I think it would be great if we had a p411 type of system in the powder room..
Instead of having to access multiple websites to screen a client it would be way easier to just go to the powder room, type in their username and see what their "okay" history is like. Does not make up for ALL screening but it certainly would help! Specifically would help with providers who don't have time to respond quickly to reference checks.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:47 PM   #57
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Guys have been doing reviews in places far removed from the Eccie, Ter or P411, for a long, long time...do you hear me jan-w, lol

And come on Destiny...just like the reviews for the ladies...it is not the "he/she's a good guy" type of reviews which generate the contentious reactions. There is an element of BS in the men's reviews...so will there be in the ladies' reviews. However, just as the solid providers' play it smart by letting their reputation speak for themselves, so do the guys

Bottom line....

I have to admit, I am very surprise that the ladies have not already been doing this type of stuff, not only in the powder room, but in places far removed from the powder room.

Which brings me to the real question....what is the purpose of this thread in the Co-ed ,things that make you go hmmmmm, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #58
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterlizard View Post
I keep suggesting they review me, because I feel ashamed for reviewing them. Even though most of my reviews are "good", I've decided they are demeaning to the provider.

"Oh, look what I did to this girl!!" It's gross.

I'm not doing any other reviews because of that... if I even continue to see providers.

I don't know if it'd hurt your business or not, but I encourage client reviews. I think it would be hilarious.

Agree, the reviews sometimes bring back the reminder of the high school locker room with one of the guys bragging about all the different girls he had "nailed". The sharing of this type of detail just seems like an attack on the women, especially when one knows that the encounter did not happen. Perhaps, it is just a weak guy trying to build himself up in front of other guys.

The reviews can be used to help our "research"; but I don't write them.

Reviews for JR = zero.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #59
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post

Which brings me to the real question....what is the purpose of this thread in the Co-ed ,things that make you go hmmmmm, lol
Well, hon, I could've posted this in the powder room... But then we would have missed out on your valuable posts. Lol!

*wink*wink
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #60
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, hon, I could've posted this in the powder room... But then we would have missed out on your valuable posts. Lol!
Roflmbo, nice

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women