Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36060
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: If you tip; do you tip before or after the session?
Before 10 13.51%
After 41 55.41%
I do not tip 23 31.08%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #46
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
Personally, if I was making $300 per hour and my company wanted to tip me $25 per hour I would be very happy. Over the course of a year, that would be an extra $50,000 based on a 40 hour work week and a 2-week vacation.

Many providers are struggling, and getting an extra $25 from customers can start to add up. For a provider who averages one appointment a day, that's an extra $750 per month. For a provider who averages 2 appointments a day, that's an extra $1,500 per month.
I'm a little different. To me if one makes 20 an hour and the boss decides to give the guy a 25 cent an hour raise most are gonna be like "you gotta be shittin me right". They'd rather the company wait for a significant raise rather than insult with a quarter. To me 25 bucks when your making 300 hr Isherwood same scenario in my eyes.

That said however I'm not a provider and I can't relate to being one so who knows.

Still I don't tip but will pay more due to various reasons.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #47
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecholo View Post
I still have a bunch of baby wipes I brought back from Iraq, not expiring until 2014, if you need it I can give it you for free but I do require a tip after I deliver it to you.

Military strength baby wipes?
Wow, certainly those things would freshen me up, thus increasing my tips

I bet Wakeup loves pussy that has been freshly wiped with a military baby wipe, it brings him back to the good ole days ... Hell, I bet he even tips when he smells that military freshness
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #48
joecholo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Here you go BW. Military strength baby wipes that will make even the stinkiest poontang stink good!
joecholo is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #49
Retired_USAF
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecholo View Post

Here you go BW. Military strength baby wipes that will make even the stinkiest poontang stink good!

I guess military strength baby wipes are good to have because some poontang's can have some military strength stink!!!
Retired_USAF is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #50
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Methinks Brooke has missed the concept of the Ignore function again...oh wait...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #51
*Harley*
BANNED

User ID: 142687

Tip me after if you want to; some girls actually ask for tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
Military strength baby wipes?
Wow, certainly those things would freshen me up, thus increasing my tips
Too freakin funny!
*Harley* is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #52
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodahero View Post
No one wants to see a lawyer or a surgeon.
Not even a naughty surgeon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
Misogynistic pimp...more like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do Nanny's get tips?
except he is neither a pimp or a nanny...Come on guys, if you're going to carry on attempting to insult WU at least try to come up with something accurate...

And as far as tipping goes, I certainly don't think most ladies expect it, but it is always appreciated, regardless if its 25£ or 100£. I personally notice a difference in the amount and frequency of tipping depending on the region. For me, I get tipped about 70-80% of the time in places like DC, New York, San Francisco, & Seattle. Whereas most places in the southeast, probably 30-40% of the time...I do however find tipping before the sesh even takes place to be a bit odd..
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #53
rhino9
Valued Poster

Default Uhhh...right overhead...did ya even hear it..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino9 View Post
But generally, tipping is for low paid jobs where the worker needs a little more to make decent money.
For instance, one would not tip your interior decorator...thats just dumb.
If you don't see the difference, check it out...
Go to an excellent restaurant... you can tip the waiter without problem.
Try calling the chef out and see if he will accept a tip. If he is well known, it is very unlikely that he will accept your money...he doesn't want or need it for his art.
You may disturb him by offering.

Go to any top hotel and try to tip the concierge, they too will politely decline.
In the hobby, Hobbiests are just not fiscally reasonable...that is putting it politely.

Just my $0.02
L8r
r9
Quote:
Originally Posted by inctown View Post
I guess by the logic put forth above I have offended a few ladies by tipping them after a great session. I am sure those ladies will avoid me in the future to prevent further insult.
I suspect they will continue to serve you, just as the chef or concierge would...
If they were truely professionals, they would have smiled and declined your "tip"...there are several providers on this board that have and will do so.

Tipping ettiquette is based on non-professional low paid positions.
Perhaps your actions just confirmed your penchant for irrational expenditures and she now knows you are a dumb ass who will likely pay more with a little upsell.

That is, of course, your perogative.
Hell, no one here would bitch at you if you forked over your entire months wages for a 30 minute blowjob...tip away..
We are all, of course, just glad you had a good time.

L8r
r9
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:43 AM   #54
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Harley* View Post
Tip me after if you want to; some girls actually ask for tips.

Too freakin funny!
Another version of upselling.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #55
linux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I tip waitresses or delivery people that make a couple of bucks an hour.

linux is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #56
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Ah.... Mr. Pink. When waitresses made minimum wage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:20 AM   #57
ArielGFE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174923
My ECCIE Reviews

Tipping is not a town in China...
ArielGFE is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:23 AM   #58
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't care for tips, the worst is accepting a tip and then a guy expects you to something you're not comfortable with and tries to pressure you.
And it's a turn off when a guy says at the beginning of the session "If you do a good job I'm a big tipper" And then he pulls out his wallet and hands over the only $20 bill in there
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #59
inctown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino9 View Post
Perhaps your actions just confirmed your penchant for irrational expenditures and she now knows you are a dumb ass who will likely pay more with a little upsell.

That is, of course, your perogative.
Hell, no one here would bitch at you if you forked over your entire months wages for a 30 minute blowjob...tip away..
We are all, of course, just glad you had a good time.

L8r
r9
Hard to say spending any money in the hobby is rational. I do have a bit of logic to what I do but you and I have argued that before in another board. Clearly you have your stand point and I give you credit. It appears that you have put some real thought into what you believe.

I happen to disagree with your views and I have my reasons which are also well thought out. My main objection to what you do is that you try to pressure people into acting with your belief system. "If she had been a real professional she would have refused" or "you are a dumb ass"

You don't know me who I hobby with or anything else. I could explain why I do what I do but that will get us no where as you are who you are. You are a much more well known hobbiest than I am. If you don't believe it ask any random 10 providers "what do you know about inctown" most will say "who". Ask those same 10 about you I doubt "rationale spender of his money I respect him for that" will be stated it will be something derogatory as they roll their eyes.
inctown is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:57 AM   #60
rhino9
Valued Poster

Default Gentlemen may always agree to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inctown View Post
Hard to say spending any money in the hobby is rational.
Perhaps true...same with golf or other activities only done for "fun"

I do have a bit of logic to what I do but you and I have argued that before in another board. Clearly you have your stand point and I give you credit. It appears that you have put some real thought into what you believe.
Thank you sir, you are a gentlemen and a scholar.

I happen to disagree with your views and I have my reasons which are also well thought out. My main objection to what you do is that you try to pressure people into acting with your belief system. "If she had been a real professional she would have refused" or "you are a dumb ass"
Apologies to anyone who felt "pressured" by this comment. In my attempt to communicate a well known behavioral characteristic of "tipping" ettiquette, I should have removed any first person context...
The only "pressure" to be applied here would be based on logic and reason...not my personal preferences...

You don't know me who I hobby with or anything else. I could explain why I do what I do but that will get us no where as you are who you are. You are a much more well known hobbiest than I am. If you don't believe it ask any random 10 providers "what do you know about inctown" most will say "who". Ask those same 10 about you I doubt "rationale spender of his money I respect him for that" will be stated it will be something derogatory as they roll their eyes.
You make an excellent point about what one KNOWS vs. what one THINKS they know...
You are correct about the "rational spender of money"...LOL...those that know me well know I spend way too much on people in the hobby.

Being well known...that can happen over years of hobbying/posting, especially if one does not change handles or positions on different boards... for whatever reason.

As for asking any 10 random providers anything...of the estimated 60,000 Houston providers...it is highly unlikely that 10 random providers will know anything about me at all.
If we limit the "random" Houston providers to the ones on this board, say less than 1000 total...all they could say would be what they have read or had been told...unless they have personal experience.

Hence, dis-information abounds in the hobby as unverified stories are passed as valid...
Sometimes such info is so hurtful people actually leave the boards, others have thicker skins and eventually the truth comes out.
My intention was not to offend you over your tipping proclivities...it was only to point out that from my perspective...they are somewhat mis-aligned with what the rest of the 100-500/hr professionals expect in the business world.

We all know the girls (professionals) want more money...some even try to work for it...a little.

Pay what you want...the only pressure you should feel is your peers looking at you like they would anyone that overpays for anything.
Hell...Give the guy in Stop&Go and extra $20 for gasoline next time you fill up...I certainly don't care.

My only comment would be...
Consider that the provider works for you...they are not your friend or lover.
don't be so naive as to think that the overpaided providers do not roll their eyes behind your back...
You make some very good points.
L8r
r9
rhino9 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women