Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40439
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #46
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Only if someone surgically removed her vocal cords and hands so she could not type also..

Oh and gave her a breast augmentation to my prefered size of D+
Old 01-01-2013, 09:46 AM   #47
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep your rudeness and thread hijacking off my thread. Your totally off topic and I'd never get a boob job!! I'm Perfect the way I am, back to MY SHOWcase.

<3,

Miss Dreams

Old 01-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #48
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

$500 for 1½h ?????? mmmm so is that $200 ½h? errrr just askin
Old 01-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #49
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
Keep your rudeness and thread hijacking off my thread. Your totally off topic and I'd never get a boob job!! I'm Perfect the way I am, back to MY SHOWcase.

<3,

Miss Dreams

Aww Dreamzy don't take it to hard you wanted everyone to look at your new cell phone pics in your showcase and they did so your threAD was succesful. I think everyone just got confused by your adding skills. When you come to Houston I would love to see you and Catch up on where we left of last time .

Nicki Vixxen
Old 01-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #50
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

<3,

Miss Dreams

Old 01-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #51
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

I spoke with Dreamzy, she said She Would Pass... Keep the drama off my 'ish Nicky.Vixenn.

I see you enjoyed looking at my ass, again!

I am successful and this isn't an AD it's a thread full of haters that keeps adding up!

Enjoy peeps..

I have a long drive ahead of me and 0 time for this irrelevant nonsense.

<3,

Miss Dreams

Old 01-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #52
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I spoke with Dreamzy, she said She Would Pass... Keep the drama off my 'ish Nicky.Vixenn

<3,

Miss Dreams

This is a threAD where the OP(you) are asking for everyone to go look at your showcase.
I have stayed on topic and Yes I did look at your new showcase like you were originally asking everyone to do right?
I did look thru all your pics and couldn't find your "ass" anywhere, can you point it out to me ? I didn't get the "pleasure" of looking ....

I have not been dramatic in the least - you my friend always take things the wrong way and then that is when the Drama begins.

I was trying to be nice and see if you wanted to get together when you visit Houston
but I see your to busy making drama out of nothing.

I wish you nothing but a Happy and Blessed New Year!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #53
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:

I see you enjoyed looking at my ass, again!

I would love to look at it for ½h n make some ♫♪
Old 01-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #54
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah Happy New Year Everyone! Keep the past in the past, I'm focused on ME and the FUTURE! This was an update of my SHOWcase & MORE if I do remember before all the HIjacking!

<3,

Miss DreamsZY?

Old 01-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #55
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
...this isn't an AD it's a thread full of haters that keeps adding up!
Quote:
<3,

Miss DreamsZY?
Well, look on the bright side, Miss DreamsZY?...at least Nicky didn't "jack your swag."

Old 01-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #56
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
I updated my showcase over the past few weeks.

My rates and date options have chaged a little as well,
I am now available for Dinner Dates and Weekend Trips.

I have been getting private messages about my new pics,
so I thought you all might want to take a look for yourself!

New Year with more to come...

<3,

Miss Dreams
You stated that your threAD (and yes, this is an AD - it was designed to draw attention to you and your showcase and your RATES and menu so that is an AD) was hijacked but let's be honest, you invited people to look at your photos and you opened the door to discussion on your rates. What became the focus of this thread was your rate structure which is a little off in a lot of the guys opinions but you are right, you can charge what you wish, but don't get upset when you post something like this and you get questions on it or you are faced with objections. Hijacking - no, questioning - yes. If you think guys questioning your rates constitutes haters then your visit to Houston may be a very bad business move for you because I don't know how they do it where you are but it's a whole other country out here and rates are what we look at first and if it does not add up then you're gonna really get called out when you get here.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #57
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Well, look on the bright side, Miss DreamsZY?...at least Nicky didn't "jack your swag."

Old 01-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #58
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay... here I go again...

Here is what I see as a mod...

There is not a hijacking because the topic was the showcase which has rates and opens that up for discussion.

This is a threAD because of the essence of the topic but threADs are perfectly okay... so no harm there.

However, the tone of the conversation is beginning to change... so this is were I step again... again... in an Arkansas forum...

Let's be careful and stop the "hater" comments and the "baiting"... no need to tell me there is no "baiting" or Hating" going on... I am not that stupid.

Let's just be careful.

Miss Dreams... you need to tone it down a bit. No need to address anything Nikki has said no matter how cleverly you may try to make it sound. So far no one has been rude and there is no hijacking. Actually, it might be best if you ask for this thread to be closed. Because if you keep going with similar posts, it won't end well.

Nicky and Ginger... let's do the same...

Thanks... again...

Lea
Old 01-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #59
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Okay... here I go again...

Here is what I see as a mod...

There is not a hijacking because the topic was the showcase which has rates and opens that up for discussion.

This is a threAD because of the essence of the topic but threADs are perfectly okay... so no harm there.

However, the tone of the conversation is beginning to change... so this is were I step again... again... in an Arkansas forum...

Let's be careful and stop the "hater" comments and the "baiting"... no need to tell me there is no "baiting" or Hating" going on... I am not that stupid.

Let's just be careful.

Miss Dreams... you need to tone it down a bit. No need to address anything Nikki has said no matter how cleverly you may try to make it sound. So far no one has been rude and there is no hijacking. Actually, it might be best if you ask for this thread to be closed. Because if you keep going with similar posts, it won't end well.

Nicky and Ginger... let's do the same...

Thanks... again...

Lea
It is so nice to see you on the Arkansas Board, Ms. Lea. That's a pretty nice showcase you have yourself There I go high jacking the thread...I guess you are going to have to moderate me. Be gentle though,I'm ticklish
Old 01-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #60
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I updated my showcase over the past few weeks.

My rates and date options have chaged a little as well,
I am now available for Dinner Dates and Weekend Trips.

I have been getting private messages about my new pics,
so I thought you all might want to take a look for yourself!

New Year with more to come...

<3,

Miss Dreams
Quote:
Thanks! A PM sounds better! Clients that are never going to be able to Dream now & Providers peeping my new showcase and booking rates. Good Stuff!

It's okay, they truly are Motovation !

<3,

Miss Dreams

You created a threAD about your "showcase and more", Dreams. Of course providers and hobbyist who are never going to be able to Dream now (?) took a look for ourselves. You wanted everyone to notice your updated showcase and now they have. As a provider you should be able to maturely answer legitimate questions regarding rates, pictures, tour dates, etc. You become combative and defensive anytime you think someone doesn't agree with you or your logic. Everyone who disagrees with you is not a hater, I promise.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women