Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161046
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #46
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Like many of us, if not most of us, that is a situation I wil never have to deal with. Why? I just can't see it happening to me. I'm just happy if they let me see them a second time. Two visits, now that's a long term relationship.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #47
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

ur paying for it....who cares if she loves u...? i bet my bottom dollar when benji runs out....so goes the love.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #48
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think anyone would need to evaluate it for what it is to them! Anything is possible in life if you put your heart into it. Whether it is true love or not can only be decided by the two individuals it's happening to. It's easy to be an armchair critic when you're not the one involved. As with anything or any relationship, communication is key and to my knowledge telling someone they love someone else is a form of communication.
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:59 PM   #49
charlotteEH
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112972
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How Fascinating

While reading everyone's replies to whether or not love in the hobby world was possible I thought to myself how incredibly fascinating it must be to give any amount of creedence to the issue. I am a realist... so please I hope that no one gets offended...

Love is chemical so its foolish to believe that it is incapable of occuring, and any provider that claims to have never clicked with a gent that way or vice versa is trying to sell something. The fact is their is always that one favorite. Now for the week minded, newly founded, or poorly situated this can be an amazing high. The adrenaline, the fluttery stomach, the images of all those previous encounters flashing through your mind... amazing. The sad fact is this.. Lets presume that we are meant for 1 person even though science says differently, but hey why not... We must then assume a hobby/provider match can occur just based off simple odds. What then. Does the hobbyist forget she was a provider (sure cause pigs fly) or perhaps the provider forgets that he is a) there behind his SO's back, b) paying for her time and c)wants to "get to know her".

I am not claiming that I have never became attached to a client or two. I can think of a few that made me wish I was something other than who I am. I never thought to myself that I would want to settle down, give up my lifestyle, become the mrs. or any of probably a thousand other options. The fact is I am capable of loving others and even loyalty... but faithfulness... well not likely. I love the money but I dont want a handout (to the gold digger guy, we are working in case you hadnt noticed), and I dont want to belong to someone.

I will say this though. In the hobby we have to be honest. Probably more honest than any other time in our lives. When you are bare you are bared. Lies are hard to conceal in those moments. I find I fall a little in love with everyone I see. Idealistically this gives the true GFE feel. My clients appreciate this as most of them need that form of companionship. However, should one mistakenly lay claim that he has "fallen in love" and he doesnt just mean in the haha kind of way I drop him like a bad habit. A fantasy is after all a very nice dream not reality

I think ultimately though its up to the people involved. Some people are far more open to the idea than I am. I am the first to admit that when it comes to love I am very jaded. I have never met a couple yet that truly founded their relationship on honesty. I personally cant deal with lies. So the circle completes itself and for me love in the hobby would and could never occur.

But for those that it has, well congratulations and may your fantasy not end in tears. To have love is a truly wonderful thing... chemical reaction or not.
charlotteEH is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women