Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161066
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453043
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #46
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Like I said on another thread, I don't drink, smoke, drug , or gamble (even on sure things).

I never said or implied that the RCP is anything other than the latest one that they gave published. The inference is yours. Shame on you for telling lies.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #47
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Like I said on another thread, I don't drink, smoke, drug , or gamble (even on sure things).

I never said or implied that the RCP is anything other than the latest one that they gave published. The inference is yours. Shame on you for telling lies.
careful, the donkeys will start calling you "boy scout"
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Impossible for JD to be a Boy Scout,

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
careful, the donkeys will start calling you "boy scout"
They don't let gays in...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:08 AM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I was a boy scout and I made the rank of Life Scout before I enlisted.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:09 AM   #50
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ah! There it is -- MasterDickMuncher's infamous "douche-bag" retort. MasterDickMuncher uses it like an escape parachute when his limited cognitive abilities leave him open and exposed to intellectual ridicule. Deal with it, MasterDickMuncher, you're ignorant and failed to comprehend Yssup's post about the presidential debates.
Intellectual ridicule from you? That's a good one.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

To quickly sum up.

You said, You are sadly mistaken, Yssup, if you for one moment believe Odumbo is going to sway any of those massed against him to vote for him because of a debate. His actions over the last three plus years speak louder than any words he might say on a stage

I said

This thread is about swing states. This excludes "those massed against him" and is for the undecided voters.

You said

Once again that is your opinion, and it remains no more valid than anyone else's opinion.

This statement by you clearly stated that my “This thread is about swing states.” was opinion, not fact. You are wrong..

I said

Not opinion, fact.

The thread name is Swing States in 2012 Presidential Election

Once again you are wrong.

PS Go ahead and argue this. I can't wait to hear what kind of shit you come up with.

Yssup’s post has nothing to do with this. You use yssup’s post to try and deflect the obvious.
And now like a boneless squid, whose mouth is the only part of his body with a bone in it, you discharge your ink sac (prematurely as usual, of course) and try to use what you perceive as confusion to escape back to your hole.

So one more time. What is that lame-ass bullshit story you made up?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:56 AM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I didn't realize the Boy Scouts had "Don't ask , Don't tell''!

Quote:
I was a boy scout and I made the rank of Life Scout before I enlisted.
I wouldn't brag about being in the Boy Scouts.

I grew up in the country, we camped out all the time without any adults. Never heard of you fruitloops until I started going to school. First time I saw one of you in uniform , I thought Barney Fife kid had run away from home.

I wouldn't let anyone dress me up like that....then or now!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

Yssup’s post has nothing to do with this.
Your attack was directed at a post directed at Yssup's post about the presidential debates, dumbass, so it has everything to do with it! The fact that that has yet to register in that little pea-brain of yours is not unusual, but you really should stop protracting your embarrassment in an open forum and just back away from the keyboard and admit you didn't have the mental aptitude to understand the topic of Yssup's post, MasterDickMuncher. Of course you can continue to post on this matter, MasterDickMuncher, but that would only serve to prove how truly ignorant you really are.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #53
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your attack was directed at a post directed at Yssup's post about the presidential debates, dumbass, so it has everything to do with it! The fact that that has yet to register in that little pea-brain of yours is not unusual, but you really should stop protracting your embarrassment in an open forum and just back away from the keyboard and admit you didn't have the mental aptitude to understand the topic of Yssup's post, MasterDickMuncher. Of course you can continue to post on this matter, MasterDickMuncher, but that would only serve to prove how truly ignorant you really are.
Sorry douche bag. I posted a comment after his post. I "attacked" after "mr. insecure who sees everything as an attack on the balls he hasn't had for some time now" incorrectly identified my statement as an opinion instead of the fact it was. We can argue about everything else but the fact remains (and it is never going to be what you want it to be) that you were wrong and you can't admit it.

Hey mr. fancy talker,

I got a word for you. You've been wearing it a long time now.

It starts with an "H" but it isn't Houston or hoist.

Do you know what "Hubris" means douche-bag boy?

You got it, in spades

September 11th is a bittersweet day.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #54
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You must of hung out with the gay scouts (we won't hold it against you). We only wore the uniform for ceremonies and I did more camping out by myself than with the scouts. Not unusal for me to disappear for two or three days at a time when I was younger.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:37 AM   #55
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Disappear

That's interesting, but I don't believe that you can disappear just like that for days.

. . . Could you show us that trick?

Quote:
You must of hung out with the gay scouts (we won't hold it against you). We only wore the uniform for ceremonies and I did more camping out by myself than with the scouts. Not unusal for me to disappear for two or three days at a time when I was younger.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:15 AM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry douche bag. I posted a comment after his post. I "attacked" after "mr. insecure who sees everything as an attack on the balls he hasn't had for some time now" incorrectly identified my statement as an opinion instead of the fact it was. We can argue about everything else but the fact remains (and it is never going to be what you want it to be) that you were wrong and you can't admit it.

Hey mr. fancy talker,

I got a word for you. You've been wearing it a long time now.

It starts with an "H" but it isn't Houston or hoist.

Do you know what "Hubris" means douche-bag boy?

You got it, in spades

September 11th is a bittersweet day.
MasterDickMuncher has launched yet another of his "douche-bag retorts" thinking that will somehow save and compensate for his intellectually deficient and inane straw-man argument. Even Fast Goon realized Yssup was posting about the presidential debates!.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #57
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Are people still taking Munchie seriously???? I thought he was the comedy relief.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:36 AM   #58
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
MasterDickMuncher has launched yet another of his "douche-bag retorts" thinking that will somehow save and compensate for his intellectually deficient and inane straw-man argument. Even Fast Goon realized Yssup was posting about the presidential debates!.
You flapped your jaw again and still said nothing new. Now that you have decided on a base argument it looks like you are going with the U. B. herr Goebbels defense. Its obvious you have said the lie long enough for you to believe it. You find it tough to get anybody else to believe it.
Your entire argument is based on your inability to tell fact from opinion and the premises I didn’t know the sentences, I do believe there will be a national epiphany after the first debate. Get your shots in now, tea baggers and hate mongers, while this is still a race.” followed by You are sadly mistaken, Yssup, if you for one moment believe Odumbo is going to sway any of those massed against him to vote for him because of a debate. His actions over the last three plus years speak louder than any words he might say on a stage.” referred to the debate.

You thrive on hubris. You live it, you breathe it, you exude it. You have shown us what drives you and your core principles. Add liar to that since your very first statement was “Once again that is your opinion, and it remains no more valid than anyone else's opinion.” shows you addressed my comment and the context it was given in. That means you have been lying and wrongthis whole time as well as projecting your own comprehension issues.

U. B. herr Goebbels+ hubris = U B a fascist.

The funny thing is your hubris telling you that I will be seen as an ass for defending the truth and you won’t be seen as an ass for not admitting it that you’re wrong.
That’s because you were already seen as an ass.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:23 AM   #59
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Swing States

But anyway!

Let's put the daggers away, fellas!

. . . The topic under discussion is what are going to be the key swing states in the Presidential election and what states are going to be conceded to the opponent?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah . . . .
MasterDickMuncher, your post is still a straw-man argument based on your intellectually deficient interpretation of Yssup's post about the presidential debates.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women