Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #46
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

so glad to see your ok.
you have alot of people keepin you in our prayers
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:39 AM   #47
centexguy74
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Just saw your post.....I too have never met you, but you have been very high on my list. My prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery. I pray that all goes well for you.
centexguy74 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:04 AM   #48
agentx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Best wishes for a full recovery - sorry to hear about this...
agentx is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #49
Datura
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51234
My ECCIE Reviews

Something in relation to PAP smears has changed recently, where now they recommend only having them every 2 years or something like that. I was alarmed by this, for the very reason of the situation you are dealing with right now, Victoria. Abnormal cells can spread rapidly, and without a yearly exam, could become cancer when caught at an earlier stage could be treated with cryosurgery.

Any woman who has had HPV is more prone to cervical cancer, and most of us have contracted it. I got it back in college, even with militant use of a condom (it can be present on the external genitals). Eventually I developed cervical dysplasia, as did four other women I know in my age cohort who'd had HPV. Had the cryosurgery, and then 2 years of frequent PAPS to make sure it didn't return. The whole thing was scary enough, so I can't imagine what you are going through, but I hope you have the support you need to get through this.

I helped my Dad get through his cancer a couple years ago with holistic methods to deal with the effects of chemo treatment and support the healing process. If you or anyone else would like this info, please message me.
Datura is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #50
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datura View Post
Something in relation to PAP smears has changed recently, where now they recommend only having them every 2 years or something like that. I was alarmed by this, for the very reason of the situation you are dealing with right now, Victoria. Abnormal cells can spread rapidly, and without a yearly exam, could become cancer when caught at an earlier stage could be treated with cryosurgery.

Any woman who has had HPV is more prone to cervical cancer, and most of us have contracted it. I got it back in college, even with militant use of a condom (it can be present on the external genitals). Eventually I developed cervical dysplasia, as did four other women I know in my age cohort who'd had HPV. Had the cryosurgery, and then 2 years of frequent PAPS to make sure it didn't return. The whole thing was scary enough, so I can't imagine what you are going through, but I hope you have the support you need to get through this.

I helped my Dad get through his cancer a couple years ago with holistic methods to deal with the effects of chemo treatment and support the healing process. If you or anyone else would like this info, please message me.

That new two year time frame does scare me ..my doctor wants to do one every 6 months for the next 2 years after that I have no problem paying out of pockect if insurance wont cover a yearly one..to important not to

Please do pm me some of the holistic info
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women