Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40408
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'm going to give him and others a couple more bites out of the apple then tell them what really concerns them. It won't be pretty.
I'll save you the trouble: what concerns me is the number of intelectually inbread wack jobs like you and IB. It really makes me wish some days that we had lost the Mexican American war.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I'll save you the trouble: what concerns me is the number of intelectually inbread wack jobs like you and IB. It really makes me wish some days that we had lost the Mexican American war.
???? Pardon, but your supreme ignorance is showing if you are suggesting the Republic of Texas was somehow 'captured' or 'liberated' from Mexico during the Mexican-American War. If that is not what you intended to say, then you didn't properly express yourself. Either way, Old-goaT, you are showing your own lack of intelligence.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #48
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Bottom line is the police man who stated "If he hadn't got out of his car this would not have happened"
It's not against the law to get out of your car. It is against the law to try and beat someone to death. It's not against the law to defend yourself when someone is trying to beat you to death. If Trayvon hadn't attacked Zimmerman he would still be alive.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #49
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is not even fair. IB runs them thru a GARBAGE DISPOLSAL.....LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #50
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It's not against the law to get out of your car. It is against the law to try and beat someone to death. It's not against the law to defend yourself when someone is trying to beat you to death. If Trayvon hadn't attacked Zimmerman he would still be alive.

what a airhead joe blows it is when they tell you not to and you accost someone and get in their face,when you are a self appointed asshole who thinks he is batman.wittiness reported the police arrived less then 10 seconds after the shot was fired.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:25 AM   #51
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
what a airhead joe blows it is when they tell you not to and you accost someone and get in their face,when you are a self appointed asshole who thinks he is batman.wittiness reported the police arrived less then 10 seconds after the shot was fired.
Maybe we'll find out exactly what happened when the facts come out in the trial. So far, it looks like Zimmerman didn't break any laws. It looks to me like a clear case of self defence.

Zimmerman would never have been charged, except for the fear of mob violence; that's the reason this case was never presented to a grand jury. Zimmerman is being scapegoated to appease the mob. The ironic part of this whole controversy is the angry mobs chanting justice for Trayvon. He got that when Zimmerman shot him.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:04 AM   #52
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe we'll find out exactly what happened when the facts come out in the trial.

The ironic part of this whole controversy is the angry mobs chanting justice for Trayvon. He got that when Zimmerman shot him.
You make my point. In your mind--and in many others--you have already tried Martin and found him guilty. You have tried Zimmerman and aquited him.

Others have already done the opposite.

Where will they find 12 jurors who have not already been tainted one ay or the other? That is the question gnadfly & IB rfuse to address.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #53
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
You make my point. In your mind--and in many others--you have already tried Martin and found him guilty. You have tried Zimmerman and aquited him.

Where will they find 12 jurors who have not already been tainted one ay or the other? That is the question gnadfly & IB rfuse to address.
I do have an opinion based on the information that's been released so far. If additional information is released that changes the relevant facts, I reserve the right to change my mind. I don't think there is any virtue in not having an opinion or in having an opinion and not expressing it. It's a free country, at least for a little while longer.

It's unfortunate that the jury pool has been poisoned by main stream media's slanted coverage of this case. Maybe the jury will be surprised by the facts of the case, presented in court. They may be surprised to learn, contrary to what MSM has reported, that Trayvon wasn't a sweet innocent little boy old hunted down and killed by a racist white vigilante.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #54
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
???? Pardon, but your supreme ignorance is showing if you are suggesting the Republic of Texas was somehow 'captured' or 'liberated' from Mexico during the Mexican-American War. If that is not what you intended to say, then you didn't properly express yourself. Either way, Old-goaT, you are showing your own lack of intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This is not even fair. IB runs them thru a GARBAGE DISPOLSAL.....LOL
Sorry to inform both of you, but try reading some history instead of immagining what happend. This is from wiki, but there are many others.

"The Mexican–American War, also known as the First American Intervention, the Mexican War, or the U.S.–Mexican War,[4][5] was an armed conflict between the United States of America and Mexico from 1846 to 1848 in the wake of the 1845 U.S. annexation of Texas, which Mexico considered part of its territory despite the 1836 Texas Revolution"

To simplify it for simple brains:
--I never said Texas was annexed during the Mexican American War.
--If the US lost the M-A War what do you think would have happened to Texas???? Was this really too hard for you to follow? I guess it was.

Yep, Good Ol' IB mangled his fingers in the garbage disposal pretty good this time.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

The real question is why the fuck didn't you express this same outrage when the MSM purposely distorted and lied about the details of this incident and all but convicted Zimmerman in the press!?! Where the fuck were you on that issue, JACKASS? Oh!!! That's right, you were in this forum regurgitating the MSM's lying BS as if it was the gospel truth and conjecturing Zimmerman was a White-Hispanic vigilante.

If Zimmerman hadn't been armed, it's entirely possible it would have been his lifeless body taken to the morgue that night. That story wouldn't have made the front page of any newspaper in the country: page 3, "Unidentified Black Assailant Kills Local Hispanic Man As He Participated In Neighborhood Watch." How's that for a 'conjecture', asshole?
Old 05-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #56
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do have an opinion based on the information that's been released so far. If additional information is released that changes the relevant facts, I reserve the right to change my mind. I don't think there is any virtue in not having an opinion or in having an opinion and not expressing it. It's a free country, at least for a little while longer.

It's unfortunate that the jury pool has been poisoned by main stream media's slanted coverage of this case. Maybe the jury will be surprised by the facts of the case, presented in court. They may be surprised to learn, contrary to what MSM has reported, that Trayvon wasn't a sweet innocent little boy old hunted down and killed by a racist white vigilante.
Joe, agree with both your main points. That has been what I have been saying all along. People are allowed to have opinions, but the media--not just MSN or any single media--puts too much info out there before the trial.

But be careful! If IB is consistent (and we know he's not) he will come after you now!! You are admitting an opinion, which in his mind is evil prejudging!! But since you have the same opinion as he has he probably won't notice it. Good Ol' IB Hypocrite.

I also have no reason to think Z is a racist, though I do believe his actions were a bit too much vigilante for my tastes. We can agree to disagree on that part.

Though watch out for IB
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry to inform both of you, but try reading some history instead of immagining what happend. This is from wiki, but there are many others. You would do well to heed your own advice.

"The
Mexican–American War, also known as the First American Intervention, the Mexican War, or the U.S.–Mexican War,[4][5] was an armed conflict between the United States of America and Mexico from 1846 to 1848 in the wake of the 1845 U.S. annexation of Texas, which Mexico considered part of its territory despite the 1836 Texas Revolution"

Oh, but then you still haven't explained what you were trying to say.
--If
the US lost the M-A War what do you think would have happened to Texas???? Was this really too hard for you to follow? I guess it was. You're the ignorant moron. Texans had already defeated Mexico by themselves -- they had already achieved independence in 1836. If this, in fact, wasn't your point, why are you belaboring the issue? Once again, if this wasn't your point, what was your point?

Yep, Good Ol' IB mangled his fingers in the garbage disposal pretty good this time.
Notice that Wiki also states that "the Republic of Texas was an independent sovereign state in North America which existed from March 2, 1836, to February 19, 1846." It looks like Old-goaT's feeble and miniscule mind failed to capture and understand the printed text on the web page; thus, his mindless fingers typed without guidance oblivious of other relevant facts.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:01 AM   #58
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Notice that Wiki also states that "the Republic of Texas was an independent sovereign state in North America which existed from March 2, 1836, to February 19, 1846."
This stupid rant of yours is in responce to my post??? Try READING what I said. Had the US lost the MAW, Texas would have been reabsorbed into Mexico. Your reading comprehension is even worse than I had known. (OK, I lie, I knew it was really, REALLY bad already.)

"To simplify it for simple brains:
--If the US lost the M-A War
what do you think would have happened to Texas???? Was this really too hard for you to follow? I guess it was."
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #59
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
"--Just to be clear: you don't see a problem with too much discussion and too much evidence being debated in the press before Zimmerman has the chance at a fair trial? I may think he was guilty of some very poor judgement, but I do want him to get a fair trial. That is one of the rights in our country, in case you forgot. Unfortunately just like the OJ trial I doubt you can really find 12 jurors in Florida who have not been influenced by the M-Z debates, photos, etc. Or don't you think that is a significant issue?"
You've posted on many threads on this topic and brought up many issues including this one. Let's go with this one although its not what really concerns you. The one that really concerns you I'll address in a later post.

The problem is that you want this to go to trial - even when every major part of Zimmerman's defense as either a "self defense" or SYO defense is corroborated by evidence or eye witness testimony. Then in the pre-trial hearing the police say that they have no evidence to contradict his claim of self-defense.

At that point, the judge should have tossed out the case. He or she should have reprimanded the person who brought forth the charges and freed Z.

Its not a crime to
Perform duties as a Neighborhood Watchman
Carry a concealed weapon when you have permit to do so
Suspect someone who fits the description of perpetrators of crimes in the area
Call 911
Get out of your car
Follow a person
Ask a person what they are doing in a gated community
Use lethal force if you believe your life is in danger

It is a crime to
Assault someone

Zimmerman fully co-operated with the police and they along with the local DA decided not to file charges. The story should have stopped there. It should not appeared on the national news scene like so many deaths in this country.

But then I'm flipping through the nightly news and hear how someone was "killed for wearing a hoodie and carrying Skittles" and the "white" guy killed what appeared to be a 12 year old that he "chased down like a dog" and "murdered him when he couldn't overpower him" and the "white" guy is a racist who even called his victim a "coon" before he killed him. All these accusations were false. These weren't discussions, they were outright lies perpetrated for weeks by the national media.

But you Old-T didn't want to questions the validity of the lies. Said you were too busy to keep up with the facts of the case although you like to regularly post about it. Let there be a fair trial.

There can be no fair trial if there is not supposed to be a trial. The police and the DA already had this evidence and decided not to press charges. Of course, you think they are corrupt.

But its the media who lied, fanned the flames of racism and let Al Sharpton and others drive the legal system. And Eric Holder and President Obama where happy to accommodate them. It is they who are corrupt.

Your insistence of a unnecessary "fair" trial is just going to bankrupt Zimmerman, make him an infamous national figure, cost the tax payers of Florida and the US millions and not improve race relations one bit. If he walks, he'll still have federal hate crimes filed against him.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This stupid rant of yours is in responce to my post??? Try READING what I said. Had the US lost the MAW, Texas would have been reabsorbed into Mexico. Your reading comprehension is even worse than I had known. (OK, I lie, I knew it was really, REALLY bad already.) You're so stupid, you really do need help. Your 'What IF' is laughable. The Republic of Texas was never threatened by Mexican forces during the Mexican American War.

"
You still haven't explained what you were trying to say.

--If the US lost the M-A War what do you think would have happened to Texas???? Was this really too hard for you to follow? I guess it was." You remain the ignorant moron. Texans had already defeated Mexico by themselves -- they had already achieved independence in 1836. If this, in fact, wasn't your point, why are you belaboring the issue? Once again, if this wasn't your point, what was your point?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women