Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #46
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think they could careless if "the great white fathers" all perished LOL.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #47
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

dirty is that the new thread what do native's think of what we have done with their great land
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #48
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
dirty is that the new thread what do native's think of what we have done with their great land

I think I can speak for most of my fellow Native American's in saying, "Give us back our freakin land and go back to where you came from." I love it, I get to speak about this from the Mexican and Native American Indian sides of my family.

MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:00 AM   #49
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Could be cheaper, but we can't change anything that occured and I dont think a person on this board has ever taken anything from the Native Americans. Its sad, but the truth is the melting pot has not worked, we have not melted together, more like stir fried.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:12 AM   #50
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I just think if we introduce some order, make it possible to be a legal guest worker for instance, these people would start getting paid 'on the books'..with taxes and everything. That alone would stem the tide, since they wouldn't be so dirt cheap to hire. Make it easy to get in under some rules, and have harsh punishments for those that continue to sneak in.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #51
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
I just think if we introduce some order, make it possible to be a legal guest worker for instance, these people would start getting paid 'on the books'..with taxes and everything. That alone would stem the tide, since they wouldn't be so dirt cheap to hire. Make it easy to get in under some rules, and have harsh punishments for those that continue to sneak in.
Why would they be paid on the books? They are supposed to be paid on the books now, legal or illegal, but many are not. This is business owners defrauding the government. No unemployment taxes, no social security. I do agree they are more likely to pay taxes at this point, but that is up to the business owners. I am not sure legalizing them will be the answer. If we really want to help solve this problem, and I know it shouldn't be up to us, but we need to create jobs in Mexico. They come here because they don't have work there. Close plants in communist China and rebuild them in Mexico. I like domestic goods, but if we are going to import, why not try to do some forward thinking on what is best for this country?
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #52
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Papa I agree with you on this, I also think our Government needs to get tough on the Mexican government, they could do a lot more to help us to slow this down. I think if we were to stop sending them financial aid, it might get their attention. In addition we need to apply serious penalties on companies that hire illegal workers up to and including sending them to prison. We also need to provide incentives for companies to leave China and either return her to the US and if not here than Mexico. Many illegal workers do not want to be paid on the books, they want to work, get cash money and go home where the American dollar goes farther. Hell who knows what the answer is, I just hope they do something soon, cause I really dont want to wake up some morning and here about a masacre on the border.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #53
N2SEX46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Speaking of illegal immigrants, if you sneak into Mexico (illegally in other words) and get caught, you'll see how the USA provides royal treatment to those they are holding, compared to the horrible treatment the Mexican government provides. A former college chum of mine tried to sneak into Mexico from El Salvadore and he is rotting in one of their luxury (sic) prisons with no hope of getting out. When I lived in Texas, a neighbor's college aged son went down there and was thrown in prison. I'm sure he did something to deserve it, but his parents ended up getting him out after paying some mega bucks to officials, bribing others and whatever. One good thing that came out of that whole ordeal, that boy finished college, stopped getting into trouble with the law and is on the straight and narrow path. It was a big price to straighten out that young man. His parents took out a second mortgage to get him back to the States. He said it was horrible and the gangs didn't like blond headed gringos. Whether or not the AZ law is struck down by the Supreme Court remains to be seen. The Fed has done nothing, from Reagan through Obama. Bush 43 fought hard to pass amnesty in his Comprehensive Immigration BIll of June 2007. He worked with the bill's most dedicated supporters (McCain, Kyl, Clinton, Obama, Schumer, Spector, Kennedy, Coleman, Boxer, Reid, Speaker Pelosi and many in the House. Governors Sebilius (KS), Bush (FL) Richardson (NM), Arnie in California and others. The American People said "No!!!" in convincing numbers. Now, this administration with Reid and Pelosi is trying to ram a similar program down our throats again. Reid is putting his political might and prestige into passing comprehensive immigration (i.e. amnesty). What part of "No" do these lackeys of the lobbys not understand? I'm afraid Philhelm is correct, but I'm hoping he's wrong.
N2SEX46 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #54
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

"Why would they be paid on the books"

I envision a system where a company could 'sponsor' a guest worker to come and do work...and harsh punishments for companies that pay immigrants under the table instead. There is something called e-verify or e-check (don't remember exact name), which is making it harder for companies who do contract work for governments to get by. I know someone who owns a concrete company...and he had to do some record checking before getting a contract...and the status of one of his employees was challenged (ultimately proved he was legal). Anyway, there are ways to make it unbearable to pay immigrants under the table - monetary penalties, black lists for public contracts, etc., and these methods should be used.

BTW, on an unrelated subject, I recently reported to the IRS a contractor who was paying his employees as independent contractors (not withholding his half of the social security). I just got a copy of the letter he was sent...a quick summary would be: You are fucked . So, if people cheating the system are reported, it seems action is taken.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:42 PM   #55
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I don't like the law for the simple reason that it may lead to the day that we all may have to prove who we are for no other reason than the guy with the badge doesn't like the way we look. I'm not in favor of illegals coming here period. And the reason they do come, is because some employer is willing to break the law to pay lower wages. It's like the drug trade, it's going to happen as long as there is a demand for them.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #56
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I agree with some of what MsElena said about Swedish illegal aliens but this is a nation of laws; either change them or enforce them. One example is a college teacher gunned down a couple of years ago by an illegal alien with a record of stalking and assault. The local police (Oregon I think) knew about his legal status and his background but all they told the teacher was watch your back because we have no reason to arrest him. The teacher was an ethnic hispanic and American citizen, the illegal alien murderer was from England and his last name was Rowan or Roland (I'm doing this from memory). So it is not a matter of Mexican, Guatemalan, El Salvadoran, it is a question of the law.
FYI the Times Square bomber was caught because he came into this country illegally and left a paper trail. Why is the United States expected to not do what every other country in the world does (and they do without a smile or rights)?
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #57
dirty dog
Valued Poster

John I may be wrong but I believe the times square dude was a nationalized american citizen from Pakistan.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #58
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

He was here legally, a naturalized citizen. The majority, if not all the 9/11 killers were her legally, McVeigh, American born, Columbine Killers, Americans.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #59
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

John....he was a naturalized citizen and his own arrogance is what did him in.

Vito.......A few had expired visa's and shouldn't have been in the country if the government had done their job correctly. That's the biggest problem we have, our government doesn't enforce its laws. That's proven time and time again.

Here's a link to prove how screwed up our INS is. Its a lot of reading, but it proves that there's always a way around the system if you're hell bent on destroying it.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_..._Monograph.pdf
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #60
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, my point exactly. He came in legally and went through the process therefore he had a documented footprint that allowed him to found. Imagine if he had came in illegally. All those things they found in his SUV would have been somewhat useless or would have bought him that extra 30 minutes till he got into international airspace.
john_galt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women