Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2010, 05:53 PM   #46
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
Glad you had a good time asshole and even moreso that you got to place the course showoff .

Damn CB I can just feel the love. Getting to play the course is just a perk that we get to enjoy since my ex. roomies dad is a member. I tell you what though if they would have had the same setup as the final round and we played from where the pros played from then I may have been hard pressed to shoot 90.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:35 PM   #47
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Like I told you before, there aren't that many things that make me jealous....You just happen to hit 2 of them at the same time.

Those are on my bucket list.....and hopefully I will get to cross them off while I can still shoot under 80

....well, under 80 each side...
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #48
Hawkeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

OHM -- Unbelievable....hope you enjoyed it. You did something that many of us dream of, and will never do.

How narrow is that chute and landing area on 18? it looks like it's about the size of a 2 lane highway
Hawkeye is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #49
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
OHM -- Unbelievable....hope you enjoyed it. You did something that many of us dream of, and will never do.

How narrow is that chute and landing area on 18? it looks like it's about the size of a 2 lane highway

Hawkeye it was a very enjoyable round and as mentioned earlier I certainly was fortunate to have a college roommate whose father is a member there. I will never forget the first time that I played the course while in college. We were driving down Magnolia Lane and I honestly thought that I was having a dream.

The chute on 18 is probably about as narrow as a 2 lane highway. What I find appealing to me is that it is a dogleg to the right and I play a slight fade so it fits my eyesight very well. It does open up once you are past the bunkers and a mid range iron to the green. I will say that most of the fairways are what I would consider to be fairly wide but it is the greens that will jump up and bite you on the azz.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women