Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #46
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Yah but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
No!! It's not me!!.....Damn it!!
What I meant to say that it was not me....anymore!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Lmfao. I have two cars and a valid driver's license. I don't need a "driver".
He is pure awesomeness. That's all there is to know and Edhighlight has met him hehehe .

Met him - liked him a lot - now I hate him!! In that order!!!

LOL! But we can always role play boyfriend and girlfriend

Role play?? You know I don't play....you're just trying to get me jealous!! It's working like a charm!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #47
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I fell for a client once... Didn't end well unfortunately
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #48
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Well, well, well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I fell for a client once... Didn't end well unfortunately
Valerie!!! Is it a coincidence that Zarnomi has dumped me for a new boyfriend and now you show up to post of your unfortunate client relationship??......hmmmm.... I think not....You know where to find me sweetness!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #49
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Valerie!!! Is it a coincidence that Zarnomi has dumped me for a new boyfriend and now you show up to post of your unfortunate client relationship??......hmmmm.... I think not....You know where to find me sweetness!!
LOL Ed...well it was a while back, nothing recent I'm afraid
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #50
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #51
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Role play?? You know I don't play....you're just trying to get me jealous!! It's working like a charm!!
He says hi btw
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #52
Sonja
Account Disabled

User ID: 79398
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm thinking this topic coincides with my Topic Post ' The GFE Myth' Doesnt work?
While everyone there said they do not fall for providers unless they are stupid, and likewise providers don't fall for clients, obviously it's not all that 'separate' and Clear as we'd like to believe by these postings.
I BELIEVE it's a fools endeavor, and a BIG LIE to ever think you can have a real relationship with a former client, and HE IS also lying to himself, in that particular way a man does, when he LOSES HIS MIND, as they do from time to time, in Mid-life crisis or some other ridiculous story.
You can never trust him and he can never trust you. It's a bad start and almost always, if not always, because I've never seen a good one, a bad finish.
These clients sold each other out in the SWC scandal. All it took was to STFU, but they could not manage it. They bought their way out by turning each other in. Man on Man, imagine if you are the Female hooker/lover, mistress! Ha!
This is a business. Falling in love is not an option.
Sonja is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:08 AM   #53
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Consider THis

About one half of Civilian Relationships end badly, (divorce), so why should a relationship which originates in the Hobby be any different.

Enjoy the moment and have fun. It will end.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:16 AM   #54
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
About one half of Civilian Relationships end badly, (divorce), so why should a relationship which originates in the Hobby be any different.

Completely agree. The numbers I keep seeing say half the marriages end in divorce. If you look at "serious relationships" it's far bigger than that.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:29 AM   #55
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Completely agree. The numbers I keep seeing say half the marriages end in divorce. If you look at "serious relationships" it's far bigger than that.
Exactly. That is why I think we shouldn't look at this thing in a bad way. Ok so what that half of marriages end up in divorce. Does that mean we shouldn't marry anymore? We should ignore love/our hearts because of statistics...really? Two people in the hobby can most definitely make it work. One of my girlfriends (She is a provider) married a client of hers and they are very happy. Relationships work because TWO people want it to work. It's a two way street - not just one.
One of my favorite quotes: "Relationships fail because people change and forget to tell each other." Lack of communication will kill a relationship in the blink of an eye.

IMHO, This isn't the place to ask for relationship advice or ask if a client/provider relationship will work. Over 80% of the men on this board are unhappy with their relationships so of course they're going to say "Oh no it's a bad idea. it will not work". It's like a sex addict asking if he needs help here on eccie, of course .. the goal here is to penetrate as many vaginas as you can. So I am not shocked at the replies on this thread lol. All I know is that last year, I would have been totally against all this. Now I am not . And umm.. please you guys don't flame me. I'm in a good mood today.

Let's all think positive and let things happen.

xoxoxoxo,
Zarah
Old 12-27-2011, 07:14 AM   #56
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Exactly. That is why I think we shouldn't look at this thing in a bad way. Ok so what that half of marriages end up in divorce. Does that mean we shouldn't marry anymore? We should ignore love/our hearts because of statistics...really? Two people in the hobby can most definitely make it work. One of my girlfriends (She is a provider) married a client of hers and they are very happy. Relationships work because TWO people want it to work.
Amen! Too many of the "horror stories" people reference here are because ONE person tries to make it a relationship when the other is seeking something very different.

This isn't the place to look for a relationship, but being blind when it comes along--and denying the possibility--is just as foolish.

Enjoy the relationships that develop--be they for an hour of for years. Be they friendship or romance.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:45 AM   #57
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default true true true

Quote:
Amen! Too many of the "horror stories" people reference here are because ONE person tries to make it a relationship when the other is seeking something very different.

This isn't the place to look for a relationship, but being blind when it comes along--and denying the possibility--is just as foolish.

Enjoy the relationships that develop--be they for an hour of for years. Be they friendship or romance.
+ 1 As always the wiseman (Old T) has spoken the truth

Relationships can develop but meeting here makes it really complicated and the odds are against you if you seek something serious.

+1 with Jackie too. Just have fun!

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:08 AM   #58
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Red face Say It Ain't So...

Quote:
All I know is that last year, I would have been totally against all this. Now I am not . And umm.. please you guys don't flame me. I'm in a good mood today.

Let's all think positive and let things happen.

xoxoxoxo,
Zarah
I won't flame you. Well, I'll be HONEST! I'm NOT happy. No haterade here. I'm happy for you BUT not HAPPY! (jk)

[start]
What? What was that? Don't hate? I'm not hating . I'm happy for Z!!! . No, I really am . Man, I thought you were BIGGER than this. You disappoint. Shsssst. Come here, I want to tell you sometin' . That lucky muthafu ...(Hey, your 'privates' are showing, shhhhh). That......Damnit!!! Shssssst. [end]

What I stated earlier was in general. As part of the Human make-up, we are designed to evolve to survive (in this case Succeed)! I wish you the best. I'm still e-flirting with you though, regardless. So, I hope that's cool. If not, lmk. Muahs!

Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #59
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Agreed!!!

Quote:

Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post

I won't flame you. Well, I'll be HONEST! I'm NOT happy. No haterade here. I'm happy for you BUT not HAPPY! (jk)

[start]
What? What was that? Don't hate? I'm not hating . I'm happy for Z!!! . No, I really am . Man, I thought you were BIGGER than this. You disappoint. Shsssst. Come here, I want to tell you sometin' . That lucky muthafu ...(Hey, your 'privates' are showing, shhhhh). That......Damnit!!! Shssssst. [end]

What I stated earlier was in general. As part of the Human make-up, we are designed to evolve to survive (in this case Succeed)! I wish you the best. I'm still e-flirting with you though, regardless. So, I hope that's cool. If not, lmk. Muahs!

lol Muahs, Mijo.
It's cool.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #60
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The one truth is there are no absolutes in relationships with a provider. You cannot say they never work because some do. You can't say its a good idea because that is not the primary objective here. I agree with Old-T, take what you can get and enjoy it. Life is short so enjoy the moments.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women