Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160816
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35544
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #46
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Well then.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
OMG!!! ..."Sooo...." *awkward pause* ".. are you here for business or pleasure?". ....lol.
Wouldn't the correct answer be ..."Both"....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #47
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Or nonyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Wouldn't the correct answer be ..."Both"....
bidness!
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:10 AM   #48
empire_song
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Sweetheart
Hell I always ask pretty ladies in the elevator how they are - they are trapped after all!!!

You never know they might say fancy a good time!!!

Empire
empire_song is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:00 AM   #49
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

That's a great idea. That's what I do when I have a gal come to see me at my hotel. The idea is to blend in and act as if you've done that before.

Not sure if it's true or not, but have 'heard' from others whos paranoid level is quite a bit higher than mine that in some smaller community with a smaller hotel, LE wil come to the front desk with printed ads with pictures from sites like BP and ask the staff to watch out for these gals etc. Again, I don't know that for fact, it's just what I've heard but I guess it could be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
When using a hotel as an incall location....I always let the guy know where to find the elevator....ie..."hang a right just past the front desk". That way they do appear as if they belong there.
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:01 PM   #50
empire_song
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey P View Post
Yeah... I would never ask a stranger in an elevator the purpose of their visit.

But it probably helps if you dont say hello or make any eye contact. Just stare at the ground or the wall or something. Lol!

Sorry I cannot help but stare at ladies

It's a male thing. I'm programmed to do it. When I stop I know I dead
empire_song is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:20 AM   #51
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post
Not sure if it's true or not, but have 'heard' from others whos paranoid level is quite a bit higher than mine that in some smaller community with a smaller hotel, LE wil come to the front desk with printed ads with pictures from sites like BP and ask the staff to watch out for these gals etc. Again, I don't know that for fact, it's just what I've heard but I guess it could be possible.
I've heard this as well. I wonder how true it is.

When I toured in another large city, I was told that there was a certain chain that particularly looked out for "suspicious" behavior and were given bonuses for reporting it.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #52
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
OMG!!! YES!! It never fails it happens to me every single time unless I'm alone in the elevator. I just love the *stare*, *smile* then "Sooo...." *awkward pause* ".. are you here for business or pleasure?". I always say pleasure and look the other way LOL! One guy found out which car I was driving and stuck his business card in my windshield saying he knew a lot of girls that worked in the area and he would like to see me. What?!?!?!?! This was last year. Mind you I had on a knee length black dress.. NOTHING close to be hoochie lol.
Scary.

I once was at a concert with a much older client (dressed as I would if I was out at a nice function with friends or a date) and when he went to the bathroom, the couple in front of me asked if I was a working girl. I was totally startled since I am in my mid-40's and look like the attractive neighbor next door (not hard bodied hottie).
Old 12-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #53
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post
Definately happens. I don't know if it's chain-wide or hotel by hotel, but it does happen. I have at times seen printouts that look a whole lot like BP ads, and I once saw other photos of ladies, one of whom I recognized. I won't post the hotel here, but if anyone cares to PM me.... It was in the DC/Balt area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy View Post
I once was at a concert with a much older client (dressed as I would if I was out at a nice function with friends or a date) and when he went to the bathroom, the couple in front of me asked if I was a working girl. I was totally startled since I am in my mid-40's and look like the attractive neighbor next door (not hard bodied hottie).
Being "significantly older" than the ladies I see I have run into this a number of times--and they don't always wait until I have gone to the restroom. And sometimes it has happened when I am with a younger business colleague who was not a provider. I wish I could come up with the proper retort on the spot, but usually I either ignore it or get angry that a stranger would come up and insult the person I am with (while I do not consider it an insult, they obviously mean it that way by their tone).

The couple good replys have come from the lady I have been with. One that caused me to break out laughing was, "Yes I am. I know you, you were at our last hooker's luncheon! Only I cost a LOT more than you do."
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:45 PM   #54
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Definately happens. I don't know if it's chain-wide or hotel by hotel, but it does happen. I have at times seen printouts that look a whole lot like BP ads, and I once saw other photos of ladies, one of whom I recognized. I won't post the hotel here, but if anyone cares to PM me.... It was in the DC/Balt area.
very scary - thanks for the heads up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Being "significantly older" than the ladies I see I have run into this a number of times--and they don't always wait until I have gone to the restroom. And sometimes it has happened when I am with a younger business colleague who was not a provider. I wish I could come up with the proper retort on the spot, but usually I either ignore it or get angry that a stranger would come up and insult the person I am with (while I do not consider it an insult, they obviously mean it that way by their tone).

The couple good replys have come from the lady I have been with. One that caused me to break out laughing was, "Yes I am. I know you, you were at our last hooker's luncheon! Only I cost a LOT more than you do."
very funny!!! I love it!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women