Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2023, 06:31 PM   #46
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh, you’re an expert on stem cells? Who knew!!!!! You don’t get it do you? I’m not telling you what to do. I’m telling you my opinion. You do what you do Tolstoy. Since you’ve lived alone your adult life. You’re the only one who sees what’s in the mirror. That’s probably a good thing. The more you post the more you’re trying to rationalize your behavior. Guilt pangs I reckon. My rules are my rules. Not anyone else’s. Certainly not yours.
It's not "stem cells", Chief. It's Science, Technology, Engineering, Math majors- that acronym STEM. And there are plenty of them in the Greater PGH area and a certain number of them are providers....

How do you know whether or not I have lived alone my whole adult life? You have a habit of publicly (you actually post it) "speculating" or straight-delineating what you "think" or "have heard" about other hobby people, and you have done this with hobby-guys and providers for years. And when you get points for it and/or are banned then who knows if it is for referring to "real world" speculations or something else. Either way you have been "getting away with it" for years. Or rather you receive points and are banned regularly for this and then you show up again and do it all over again....

Again, have you seen BCD any providers in the Age 19 to Age 25 range, and even some actual student co-eds, as a hobbyist? Are we supposed to assess providers ages, and that they are over (what?) Age 25 before doing business with them? What's the Bambino Cut-Off Point for age-assessments in working providers? Plenty of young girls, and actual "college girls" too, who are more responsible and "with it" than any age providers....

Is there a "sticky" somewhere with a list of all of "Bambino's Hobby Rules"....?
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 06:41 PM   #47
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
It's not "stem cells", Chief. It's Science, Technology, Engineering, Math majors- that acronym STEM. And there are plenty of them in the Greater PGH area and a certain number of them are providers....

How do you know whether or not I have lived alone my whole adult life? You have a habit of publicly (you actually post it) "speculating" or straight-delineating what you "think" or "have heard" about other hobby people, and you have done this with hobby-guys and providers for years. And when you get points for it and/or are banned then who knows if it is for referring to "real world" speculations or something else. Either way you have been "getting away with this" for years. Or rather you receive points and are banned regularly for this and then you show up again and do it all over again....

Again, have you seen BCD any providers in the Age 19 to Age 25 range, and even some actual student co-eds, as a hobbyist? Are we supposed to assess providers ages, and that they are over (what?) Age 25 before doing business with them? What's the Bambino Cut-Off Point for age-assessments in working providers? Plenty of young girls, and actual "college girls" too, who are more responsible and "with it" than any age providers....

Is there a "sticky" somewhere with a list of all of "Bambino's Hobby Rules"....?
Oh, pardon the fuck outta me. They research Stem cells at CMU and Pitt. I’ve been somewhat involved. But the thread isn’t about me. Or you. I’m done with you. You can run in circles all you want but you’re wasting your time. Go back to your dark room and peruse SA in search of girls on college campuses. Best of luck.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 06:56 PM   #48
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh, pardon the fuck outta me. They research Stem cells at CMU and Pitt. I’ve been somewhat involved. But the thread isn’t about me. Or you. I’m done with you. You can run in circles all you want but you’re wasting your time. Go back to your dark room and peruse SA in search of girls on college campuses. Best of luck.
Have you seen BCD any providers who are/were co-eds at CMU or Pitt, and whether or not they and/or you were involved in stem cell research? How old were they? There are many majors at small and large and private and public colleges in and around PGH. And many of those girls/young women/college students are providers. You seen any of them BCD? How old were they? Are stem cell majors, if you have "been somewhat involved", better to see BCD than Humanities majors...?

Any other "Bambino Hobby Rules" we should consider? Stem cell majors, Good or Bad? Or is it all about a providers assessed Age and/or college education status...?
Old 09-29-2023, 10:26 PM   #49
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Oh, you’re an expert on stem cells? Who knew!!!!! You don’t get it do you? I’m not telling you what to do. I’m telling you my opinion. You do what you do Tolstoy. Since you’ve lived alone your adult life. You’re the only one who sees what’s in the mirror. That’s probably a good thing. The more you post the more you’re trying to rationalize your behavior. Guilt pangs I reckon. My rules are my rules. Not anyone else’s. Certainly not yours.
Yet you call people pathetic, immoral, etc, etc……

Answer the question that Tolstoy asked you a couple times. Have you seen any 19-25 year old providers. Yes or no??
Spare us your moral judgements.

On to the subject. WVU has always been a large SA hotbed. Just an FYI.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 06:11 AM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

I’ve already answered those questions in detail. You don’t need the reading comprehension skills of a CMU coed to figure it out. But the Golden Age of the hobby occurred before SA. That’s why SA became popular in the first place. Those days are gone forever.
Old 09-30-2023, 08:45 AM   #51
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Well, I feel better now. More 18-24 year olds for the rest of us. Don't give one half of one rat's ass what anyone thinks about the moral aspect. If she's of legal age, and a willing participant, game on.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 08:57 AM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Well, I feel better now. More 18-24 year olds for the rest of us. Don't give one half of one rat's ass what anyone thinks about the moral aspect. If she's of legal age, and a willing participant, game on.
Great. Do some reviews.stud muffin.
Old 09-30-2023, 09:23 AM   #53
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Great. Do some reviews.stud muffin.
Reminder
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 11:49 AM   #54
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default ASPD & Indys Era's: Organized. Tryst/Listcrawler/SA Era: Variable & Disparate......

Quote:
I’ve already answered those questions in detail. You don’t need the reading comprehension skills of a CMU coed to figure it out. But the Golden Age of the hobby occurred before SA. That’s why SA became popular in the first place. Those days are gone forever.
While remaining "on topic", were the ASPD and Indys era's (years before the current SA/Tryst/Listcrawler era) the Golden Age of the hobby? Arguably, yes. They were two separate "organized" hobby-scenes, at different times and subsequent and related to one another, with many of the same players, where scores of providers Placed Ads and were Reviewed all on the same two websites....

ASPD dominated PGH for years prior to early 2005 and Indys dominated PGH and then all of the OH territories (Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, etc.) after early 2005 and when Indys quickly expanded there. There were Outstanding....Providers who regularly travelled from OH to PGH, many as much as once or twice a month. Indys even expanded to Detroit. Two of my three all time ATF's visited PGH regularly from OH and Detroit. I never would have met them had Indys not had that hyper "organized" hobby-website-scene which essentially monopolized the PGH and OH scenes and thus all the near-area-markets adjacent...

An "organized" hobby scene is not necessarily better, but it was pretty damn good. Now local PGH providers and civilian "just you but no one else" UTR providers, IF they post ads, do them in varied hobby-sites like Tryst and Listcrawler and all the CL-type "public" ad sites. And SA welcomes SCORES of "civilian", new to the game, "I'm not a hooker!" girls/women who bang for cash. It's all Disparate and Disorganized. And there currently are No specific, organized Review...Sites which separate the wheat from the chafe like ASPD and Indys did....

I love all the "civilians" and "new to the game" young co-eds and "I'm not a hooker!" girls/women who operate on SA. Many of them would have been Ridiculed and Mocked on ASPD and Indys (and they would Not have liked to be reviewed there) and many of them would have been Celebrated on ASPDS and Indys. Because the scene is Disorganized and Disparate and because so many providers and "civilians" are operating from different websites, there are no reviews Anywhere anymore, then that makes it a different scene than the ASPD and Indys era's....

The more things change the more they stay the same, but the main difference now is the Disparate and Disorganized nature of the advertising space in the PGH hobby scene. A contingent of ex Indys veteran providers have "profiles" on Tryst. There are varied "public" sites like Listcrawler, essentially replacing the old CL. SA welcomes all the "new to the game" and "I'm not a hooker!" girls/women who love the idea of banging guys for $300 cash a session, and many of them don't know the term "session." And many SA girls/women like to "pick and choose" their clients based on a clients (yes) Face pic. The latter factor was Unimaginable in the ASPD and Indys years. Providers definitely "picked and chose" clients, but it was not often based on a guys Looks...

"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." Charles DICKens. It applies to the current, disparate SA/Tryst/Listcrawler era and not as much to the ASPD and Indys era's were everything was Organized and Transparent based on clear-provider-ads and clear-transparent reviews and providers press. Neither era is "better" than the other, they are just different....
Old 09-30-2023, 11:57 AM   #55
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Lets stop with the fighting guys. I have lots of respect for you and the ones arguing have been on here and ASPD for years. I don't want any of you guys banned or to be pissed, especially when you all bring valid points to the table.

Now my 2 cents. I didn't have a ton of disposable income when ASPD was hopping. I was new to the city and young. I did get to see Meeka, Sammi, Sexy Tori (the black girl) and Charley ALexander. Also remember the blonde Pamela in Greentree, Courtney and her sister (matching chilli pepper tattoos) Shit those were the days. Mike had the place up in Mt Washington off of 51 with his white girls, and Shabir had his lil harem at Starrs. Those were fun times. If I had the money then that I do now I don't know what I've had done.
paintedbynumbers is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 12:03 PM   #56
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Anyone who remembers summertime knows the Golden age....
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 12:03 PM   #57
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Could I ask what ASPD stands for, and if it's still active?
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 12:06 PM   #58
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What's Your Major? Fascinating! When Can We Do Business.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Yet you call people pathetic, immoral, etc, etc……

Answer the question that Tolstoy asked you a couple times. Have you seen any 19-25 year old providers. Yes or no??
Spare us your moral judgements.

On to the subject. WVU has always been a large SA hotbed. Just an FYI.
WVU and IUP girls on SA, and Oakland and many local college girls for that matter, are often so inexperienced and naive to "the hobby" that they post in their profiles where they go to school and what their major is. And SA girls/women posting their own Face pics is more the norm than the exception. That's why they expect guys to send their own Face pics to them.

It's all evidence of the essential "civilian" and "new to the game" mentality of many SA girls/women. That has variable negative and very positive results as far as sessions unfold and hobby "professionalism" of SA girls/women. It runs the gamut from Young, Hot co-eds who provide authentic "civilian" session experiences to the lurid "street" girls who operate on SA with all their "unpredictability" and FDH (Feral Defensive Hoodrat) behavior explosions. Both those "varied" players operate from SA....
Old 09-30-2023, 12:14 PM   #59
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Anyone who remembers summertime knows the Golden age....
Shabir's outfit got good press too. He "ran a tight ship" like General Musharraf. Now that was an "organized" hobby sub-market...!

How about Joe and his girls in Shadyside? It's basically unimaginable that he could survive post FOSTA. And he personally had "variable" (mostly negative) press to put it mildly. And he managed young, often HOT girls with "variable" Performance press too...

The "street" scenes and AMP scenes have always existed in PGH too....
Old 09-30-2023, 12:23 PM   #60
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Lets stop with the fighting guys. I have lots of respect for you and the ones arguing have been on here and ASPD for years. I don't want any of you guys banned or to be pissed, especially when you all bring valid points to the table.

Now my 2 cents. I didn't have a ton of disposable income when ASPD was hopping. I was new to the city and young. I did get to see Meeka, Sammi, Sexy Tori (the black girl) and Charley ALexander. Also remember the blonde Pamela in Greentree, Courtney and her sister (matching chilli pepper tattoos) Shit those were the days. Mike had the place up in Mt Washington off of 51 with his white girls, and Shabir had his lil harem at Starrs. Those were fun times. If I had the money then that I do now I don't know what I've had done.
Charlie Alexander was a well-liked provider who could "pick and choose" her clients in her variable "advertising" and then UTR years. I saw her a couple times BCD and she was a personable, "with it" provider who provided an excellent session. Light (Blue or Green) Eyes and Dark Hair do it for me. Courtney had Green Eyes and Dark Hair too and she was a reliable good time. Her half-sister was a Pro too. All "with it" providers who provided good to excellent sessions when I saw them
BCD. That type of "reliability" and "consistency" exists in this "varied" hobby-market but it's not discovered by public Reviews which don't exist anymore. Now guys have to "Lewis & Clark" it with varied results with SA to Tryst (the Indys girls have press) and all the varied "public" sites. It's not as "organized" as it was before....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women