Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41755
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36117
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2021, 01:02 PM   #46
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
You’re entitled to your POV. But when anyone twists my words, I know I’m wasting my time attempting to have a rational, intelligent, conversation with someone not capable of such on the other end. I see so much of that here. Only an idiot derives “force” from “I let them make the decision”.
And that "decision" was clearly explained to you, but you apparently don't have the literacy skills to read the follow up.

Quote:
I’m not a Kitchen Queen, and as such not privy to the ins and outs of AMP life, so I refrain on commenting on that. I don’t have the time, or inclinations to talk to “everyone” as you seem to have. But I have dated several OTC and only base my statements on those experiences. BTW, I’m also not a fat 70 yr old with a wrinkled cock. But I’m close, except for the fat and wrinkly part.
Many people here know more than you. And a lot has been said over the past year. There is some truth in it. If you want to say you don't know, that is understandable. But when you are trying to offset everything that's being said with your personal "but she did it, not me!" shows you don't understand the Dallas scene and why it's so reviled.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 01:03 PM   #47
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I don’t come here to be negative. I won’t be posting or reviewing in the Dallas forum again. It’s been a fun ride. Best of luck to all of you.
I'm glad, honestly speaking. The fewer the reviews here, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Below is a link to the AMP lineups right before the pandemic. All I did was type in "Blue lineup" in the search function, so it was extremely easy to find. Take a look at the girls in the link below......I see plenty of legacy AMP girls in those lineups - Hara, Boa, Susan, Vicky, Tina, Jun, Shasha, Jessica, Emma, Tiffany, Julie, etc. There are probably other legacy AMP girls not included in that list because they were on vacation or something. No way that every single one of the girls I mentioned above despised Dallas as much as you say and would still choose to stay in Dallas.
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. When I said legacy talent, I meant prior to the Blue dynasty you speak of. That means talent from way before the pandemic. A lot of the girls that worked prior to the rise of Blue, didn't come back in that time frame.

Julie, Foxy, Hara, Boa, Susan, Boa and Vicky were all aligned under one person, which is why they started working here after the pandemic. And a lot of them outright live in Dallas, they never left.

Quote:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=blue+lineup

Of course there are plenty of girls I have never heard of before, so there could be some imports in those lineups......but I'm not sure why you repeated the same statement so many times about there only being imports from Korea and that none of the legacy/non-import girls would ever return to Dallas because they hate it so much here?

No, the reason I emphasized the talent direct from Korea was because a lot of the girls during the peak of the Blue empire were direct from Korea. They weren't girls who were working in Dallas prior to the time you pointed out. So that proves me point that legacy girls, once they leave Dallas, rarely came back, even when business was booming. But the average monger didn't notice this because more and more girls were coming from Korea.

Quote:
You will probably think of something to counter this like, "well the girls that did come back were just helping out their friends, and that is the only reason."
Or they struck a deal with the owner. They don't come here of their own volition. I feel you underestimate a lot of what happens in the background, and that's understandable.. but yes, no girl voluntarily comes here unless an owner cuts a deal with them. Or if it's a friend asking a favor.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 03:49 PM   #48
rams
Lifetime Premium Access

Can you pm me how I can contact seven and penny? Saw them in Dallas didn’t know where they are working now? I’m happy to pay their fees. And I go to Vegas frequently.
rams is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 04:54 PM   #49
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

You’re right. You know everything. No one else has your gift. Apparently the only thing you don’t know is sarcasm when you see it. I’m sorry your little world is crumpling. The one thing you fail to understand if you’re so insightful, is how certain posters, like you, alienate men that treat the women well, so we go elsewhere. If you were so insightful and well connected, you’d know I’m well known in the community and appreciated by those few I see. I’ve been around much longer than you on previous boards, and with a different handle that no doubt you’d recognize. And when your bullshit drives decent guys away, you get what you deserve. And maybe you fail to understand a review board without reviews has little function. And of course pm’s, at this point, are a more desirable form of communication. But you haven’t pointed that out in all your wisdom. Now I’m out. Have the last word and Good Luck

Ram, Penny is on P411. She’s as lovely as ever.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 05:14 PM   #50
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
I'm glad, honestly speaking. The fewer the reviews here, the better.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. When I said legacy talent, I meant prior to the Blue dynasty you speak of. That means talent from way before the pandemic. A lot of the girls that worked prior to the rise of Blue, didn't come back in that time frame.

Julie, Foxy, Hara, Boa, Susan, Boa and Vicky were all aligned under one person, which is why they started working here after the pandemic. And a lot of them outright live in Dallas, they never left.

No, the reason I emphasized the talent direct from Korea was because a lot of the girls during the peak of the Blue empire were direct from Korea. They weren't girls who were working in Dallas prior to the time you pointed out. So that proves me point that legacy girls, once they leave Dallas, rarely came back, even when business was booming. But the average monger didn't notice this because more and more girls were coming from Korea.

Or they struck a deal with the owner. They don't come here of their own volition. I feel you underestimate a lot of what happens in the background, and that's understandable.. but yes, no girl voluntarily comes here unless an owner cuts a deal with them. Or if it's a friend asking a favor.
All fair points. I don't recognize most of the girls included in that post from 2020, so they could be imported from Korea or affiliated with one owner.....I wouldn't know either way, so I will just have to trust you on that one.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 05:20 PM   #51
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
You’re right. You know everything. No one else has your gift. Apparently the only thing you don’t know is sarcasm when you see it. I’m sorry your little world is crumpling. The one thing you fail to understand if you’re so insightful, is how certain posters, like you, alienate men that treat the women well, so we go elsewhere. If you were so insightful and well connected, you’d know I’m well known in the community and appreciated by those few I see. I’ve been around much longer than you on previous boards, and with a different handle that no doubt you’d recognize. And when your bullshit drives decent guys away, you get what you deserve. And maybe you fail to understand a review board without reviews has little function. And of course pm’s, at this point, are a more desirable form of communication. But you haven’t pointed that out in all your wisdom. Now I’m out. Have the last word and Good Luck

There's a scene in the movie Dark Knight where Alfred and Bruce Wayne are talking about The Joker's motivation for wreaking havoc, and Alfred says something like, "some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. Some men just want to watch the world burn." I feel like this applies to Aoi - he wants retribution for each and every one of us Dallas mongers, he can't be reasoned with and just wants to watch the Dallas hobbying scene burn......
Old 09-06-2021, 07:08 PM   #52
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Reading this thread gave me deja vu for April 2020 in the AMP section. I regret reading both.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 12:18 AM   #53
Aoi
meh

Quote:
There's a scene in the movie Dark Knight where Alfred and Bruce Wayne are talking about The Joker's motivation for wreaking havoc, and Alfred says something like, "some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. Some men just want to watch the world burn." I feel like this applies to Aoi - he wants retribution for each and every one of us Dallas mongers, he can't be reasoned with and just wants to watch the Dallas hobbying scene burn......
I want the same thing you want. And probably even what Ronin wants. A good scene in Dallas, one where girls don't actively try to stay away from unless brought by circumstances. But as long as there are ass holes who try to get away with everything they want, as if they're entitled it all, that won't happen. That's pretty logical and reasonable. It isn't my fault Ronin got so damn defensive.

I really want some of the Cali/LV/NY talent to come to the Dallas studios. I don't see AMPs going up again, so I'd rather Dallas be a fair contender in the studio market.

And the Dallas market is beyond burning, dude. It's done. It's basically on the level of Gordon Ramsay spitting on it done. Of course, the owners in the future could prove me wrong and I would gladly eat my words then.

Ronin :

Quote:
You’re right. You know everything. No one else has your gift.
You mean the gift of... communicating? That's a pretty low bar, Ronin.

Quote:
Apparently the only thing you don’t know is sarcasm when you see it. I’m sorry your little world is crumpling. The one thing you fail to understand if you’re so insightful, is how certain posters, like you, alienate men that treat the women well, so we go elsewhere.
Sarcasm on a message board is often lost. Miscommunication is the fault of the communicator, not the receiver. As for the rest of your rant.. okay, you're not one of the morons who feel like they're entitled to BB. Is that what you wanted to hear? I don't think I ever even lumped you in with that crew. I certainly didn't do that with Jayhawk. And I don't think City Punk is like that. Or Ghost. So... you know... here's a cookie?

Quote:
If you were so insightful and well connected, you’d know I’m well known in the community and appreciated by those few I see. I’ve been around much longer than you on previous boards, and with a different handle that no doubt you’d recognize.
Yeah... your rep means jack shit to me. Don't care about "I'm respected here and have been on here longer than you" schtick. If you think your rep somehow mattered, especially now in this climate, you put too much stock in your online persona. Stop it.

Quote:
And when your bullshit drives decent guys away, you get what you deserve.
Drives decent people away...What the fuck are you babbling about? What I deserve? I'm saying Dallas has a shit rep around the hobbying world. This isn't even something that can be denied. A lot of women work here, then leave and never come back here because they hate working in Dallas just that much. Where does what you think fit into that equation, Ronin? If I could, I'd trade in a million of you "reputable" posters for 5 decent Cali chicks to come to Dallas so spare me your E-pen bullshit, please. It doesn't change the facts. And if you're not going to bring any facts to this discussion, but more of your personal little anecdotes, don't.

The "Well, I'm not like that!" crap is pointless now.

Quote:
And maybe you fail to understand a review board without reviews has little function.
Look around, Ronin. You see people reviewing anymore? This site stopped having a function a long time ago. Now it's just a sausage fest.

Quote:
And of course pm’s, at this point, are a more desirable form of communication. But you haven’t pointed that out in all your wisdom.
PM anyone? Why? It isn't like anything I'm saying is news.

Quote:
Now I’m out. Have the last word and Good Luck
You said that last time but got butthurt and came crawling back with your pathetic "Imma respected here!" card.

Quote:
And Seven is at 2popshop.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:12 AM   #54
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
It is so depressing / demoralizing to look at their website right now and then to think about Dallas' hobby scene.......
Old 09-07-2021, 07:28 AM   #55
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Wow! They aren't exactly shy about putting the details out there, are they?
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:04 AM   #56
packeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
It is so depressing / demoralizing to look at their website right now and then to think about Dallas' hobby scene.......
Completely agree. Dallas is hanging on by a thread and I think it shows by the move from spas to studios. The end is in sight unless something changes.
packeye is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:40 AM   #57
Ronin3
Premium Access

Aoi. The bravery of Internet anonymity is such a lovely thing but why don’t we bypass it for once.
Old 09-07-2021, 10:16 AM   #58
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Bruh. Tell me about it. That’s just one of many. In LA. There are a lot in SF, too. And some large studios in Vegas.

Dallas looks like shit and I don’t see it getting better.

Ronin, I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. Feel better? Sorry I triggered you to the point where you issued a real life challenge. I’m so sorry that your rep on this dead ass site meant so much to you. Forgive me for not putting my worth into this forum the way you clearly have. Please don’t threaten me in PMs anymore. I’m scared!!
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 10:30 AM   #59
Owj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
She is looking really good and much happier than when she was here. I know it is edited pix, but still.
Owj is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 02:31 PM   #60
Ronin3
Premium Access

I apologize if asking you to act like a man is threatening.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women