Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2021, 11:21 PM   #46
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

"You have to give police back their authority': Trump tears into Democrat-led cities including New York and Chicago for helping fuel the surge in violence by 'destroying' law enforcement and revoking cash bail"

Donald Trump said in an interview that aired Monday morning that in order to curb the nationwide spiking crime rate, police need to regain authority in liberal cities where these violent offenses are running rampant.

'Chicago, take a look at the numbers. They had 260 people shot on Fourth of July weekend. New York, through the roof,' Trump said of rising crime numbers in Democrat-run cities. 'Take a look at Los Angeles – what is going on in Los Angeles with the crime. And Oakland and Baltimore.'

'What you have to do is have to give the police back their authority,' . . .

Democrats have tried to deflect the 'defund police' movement into Republicans, despite the progressive idea gaining steam with far-left factions last summer

. . .

'The Democrats know their policies on crime are so unpopular, so radical, and so crazy, they are now trying to pretend they never led the de-fund the police movement in the first place. But everyone knows this is an outrageous lie,'

FBI numbers show that murders are up nearly 25 per cent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-violence.html
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 11:52 AM   #47
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I have asked you before to quit trying to hijack this thread. Read the original post - this has always been about the crime rate in Big Cities. You are the only one trying to change the subject posting 4 year old out of date data on states because you can't refute the facts.
4 year old data? Why lie? To be more like your hero? The data that I posted is the most recent data that the FBI has released in regards to state by state per capita murder rate, and the most recent year is from less than 2 years ago, not 4. It's much more relevant to the topic than your goofy fox news screen shot is. Complete FBI data, vs. a Fox News screen shot. LOL Your screen shot doesn't even acknowledge what's obvious to those with even half a brain, which is the fact that there will obviously be more crime in a year when people are interacting with each other in a more normal way, compared to a year with mass quarantines, shut downs, and curfews.

I talk about states because Murder is, with a few exceptions, a state crime, regulated by state law. Republican state legislators have failed to stop the high per capita murder rates in many of their states.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 02:19 PM   #48
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
It appears your ignorance is willful. After all, you are the one posting 4 year old data. And ignoring the initial post which focused on CITIES and all crime - yes, that is right, big cities, which is where most of the Democrats have done their damage with their Defund the Police and Soft on Crime policies

I guess you think all these people are willfully ignorant and fear mongering too. You are indeed the leader of the Cult of Ignorance you go on and on about

“A 59% majority of Americans believe crime is an “extremely” or “very” serious problem in the U.S., according to the Post-ABC poll, an increase from 51 percent in Gallup polling last fall and the highest level since 2017. The sentiment crosses party lines”
You can't trust Fox news, Trump told you that. Its fake news. They are getting sued right now for claims of vote rigging Them and Rudy Giuliani . I'm sure they added road kill to there facts and figures. Find a reliable source. You just said the other day you don't read anything from Fox new any more. What's up with that. Lying again? Or went back to old ways?
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 02:21 PM   #49
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
4 year old data? Why lie? To be more like your hero? The data that I posted is the most recent data that the FBI has released in regards to state by state per capita murder rate, and the most recent year is from less than 2 years ago, not 4. It's much more relevant to the topic than your goofy fox news screen shot is. Complete FBI data, vs. a Fox News screen shot. LOL Your screen shot doesn't even acknowledge what's obvious to those with even half a brain, which is the fact that there will obviously be more crime in a year when people are interacting with each other in a more normal way, compared to a year with mass quarantines, shut downs, and curfews.

I talk about states because Murder is, with a few exceptions, a state crime, regulated by state law. Republican state legislators have failed to stop the high per capita murder rates in many of their states.
Again - QUIT trying to hijack the thread. Read the original post - this has always been about the crime rate in Big Cities. You are the only one trying to change the subject posting 4 year old out of date data on states because you can't refute the facts.

And yes - you posted 4 year old data

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...-rate-by-state

The ten top states for murder rate per capita in 2017 were:
Old 07-14-2021, 02:33 PM   #50
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
You can't trust Fox news, Trump told you that. Its fake news. They are getting sued right now for claims of vote rigging Them and Rudy Giuliani . I'm sure they added road kill to there facts and figures. Find a reliable source. You just said the other day you don't read anything from Fox new any more. What's up with that. Lying again? Or went back to old ways?
You are the one lying yet again. What I said the other day is I rarely watch Fox News and I prefer to get my news reading various sources

That data is in print and is accurate and wholly reliable

But in case you want to pretend otherwise that the Democrats Defund the Police and Soft on Crime policies have sent crime rates skyrocketing in major liberal cities, well:

Washington Post - ABC:
“A 59% majority of Americans believe crime is an “extremely” or “very” serious problem in the U.S., according to the Post-ABC poll, an increase from 51 percent in Gallup polling last fall and the highest level since 2017. The sentiment crosses party lines”

The Police Chief in FAR LEFT Oakland CA

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...442678272?s=20

CNN:

Hennepin County Judge Jamie Anderson's order to add officers to the Minneapolis Police Department comes amid a citywide spike in violent crime and calls to defund the police after the May 2020 death of George Floyd.

Anderson's ruling, delivered on Thursday, said Mayor Jacob Frey and the council in understaffing the police force "failed to perform an official duty clearly imposed by law."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/02/us/mi...ing/index.html

Yahoo News:

During the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the country, which is about 54 deaths a day. The average of the same period of time during the past six years was 14 deaths per day, according to an analysis by the Washington Post and the Gun Violence Archive.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...180200307.html

Yahoo News:

In Ocasio-Cortez's hometown of New York City, shooting incidents in May jumped 73% compared to the same period last year, according to the New York City Police Department. Overall hate crimes have increased by 98% this year, compared with the first five months of 2020, while crimes against the LGBTQ community jumped 188%, with 23 hate crimes reported through May 31, 2021, compared to eight during the same period in 2020. Antisemitic hate crimes in New York City have also been on the rise, jumping 37% this year compared to 2020, the NYPD said.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...180200307.html

Left wing "The Hill":

Rising violent crime poses new challenge for White House - The New York Times reported a sample of 37 cities with data for the first three months of the year saw an 18 percent increase in murders compared to the same time period in 2020. More than 50 people were shot in Chicago over the past weekend, and New York City has seen an increase in the rate of shootings in early 2021 compared to past years.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ite-house?rl=1

I could go on and on - but partisan lackeys like you and 1Pittsburgh just close your eyes and pretend the Democrats Defund the Police and Soft on Crime policies have done no harm or caused the spike in violent crime
Old 07-14-2021, 05:02 PM   #51
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
And yes - you posted 4 year old data
Plus three year old data, as well as data that is less than two years old, and is the most recent set of data that the FBI has released on the matter, which is clearly a superior source of information compared to a Fox News screen shot.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 12:29 PM   #52
berryberry
Valued Poster

The biggest hypocrite in politics.

'Squad' member Cori Bush, a 'defund the police' advocate, recently spent $70,000 on private security

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squ...ivate-security
Old 07-16-2021, 12:33 PM   #53
berryberry
Valued Poster

WATCH: Two young women were assaulted, robbed, and carjacked in Democrat-run Oakland.

Oakland DEFUNDED their police by $18 million 3 weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1416065746199789569
Old 07-17-2021, 09:15 AM   #54
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
WATCH: Two young women were assaulted, robbed, and carjacked in Democrat-run Oakland.

Oakland DEFUNDED their police by $18 million 3 weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1416065746199789569
Stop the presses! 2 people were assaulted? *grips pearls*
Heaven forbid that 2 women were assaulted in a democratic run city! The horrors! I'll bet those 2 women were republicans!

That's it - FUND the police! Let the PoPo play copyrighted songs when being videotaped during confrontations with the public! The Don was RIGHT!

FFS
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 10:43 AM   #55
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Stop the presses! 2 people were assaulted? *grips pearls*
Heaven forbid that 2 women were assaulted in a democratic run city! The horrors! I'll bet those 2 women were republicans!

That's it - FUND the police! Let the PoPo play copyrighted songs when being videotaped during confrontations with the public! The Don was RIGHT!

FFS
So you condone crime as long as it is just against 2 women. Quite misogynist of you. I guess you don't realize this is just the latest in a series of assaults, car-jackings and robberies in Oakland, a number of which occurred in the same location

Because there are not enough police around to do anything about it

But hey - go ahead and make light of two innocent women being brutally attacked. Show your true colors
Old 07-18-2021, 09:04 AM   #56
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
So you condone crime as long as it is just against 2 women. Quite misogynist of you. I guess you don't realize this is just the latest in a series of assaults, car-jackings and robberies in Oakland, a number of which occurred in the same location

Because there are not enough police around to do anything about it

But hey - go ahead and make light of two innocent women being brutally attacked. Show your true colors
Cmon man - do you seriously believe that I condone the assault of 2 women? Assault / car jacking of anyone? You totally missed the point once again. Nobody prior to BLM has ever been assaulted in Oakland CA until the fucking Dems started running the gov't. I'm sure that every police force who did NOT 'defund' hasn't had a car jacking or 2 women assaulted since May 2020. You're fucking delusional man.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 01:27 PM   #57
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Cmon man - do you seriously believe that I condone the assault of 2 women? Assault / car jacking of anyone? You totally missed the point once again. Nobody prior to BLM has ever been assaulted in Oakland CA until the fucking Dems started running the gov't. I'm sure that every police force who did NOT 'defund' hasn't had a car jacking or 2 women assaulted since May 2020. You're fucking delusional man.
You were making jokes about these women being assaulted. That is misogynistic and disgusting.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:22 PM   #58
berryberry
Valued Poster

Defund the police Dems are silent after DC passes 100 homicides in 2021

The victim of the 100th homicide was killed July 9 as crime continues to rise across the country. The last time Washington, D.C., hit 100 homicides this early was in 2003. On average, the nation’s capital sees that many murders by Oct. 25. According to crime statistics on the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department's website, D.C. is one homicide away from matching last year's total for homicides at 104.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dc-...ms-silent.amp?
Old 07-25-2021, 01:16 PM   #59
berryberry
Valued Poster

Staggering new poll numbers from USATODAY on the views of Detroit residents on issues of crime and policing

Amid a jump in violent crime in this and other cities nationwide, Detroit residents report being much more worried about public safety than about police misconduct, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University/Detroit Free Press Poll finds.

By an overwhelming 9-1, they would feel safer with more cops on the street, not fewer.

In Detroit, 1 in 5 residents (19%) cited public safety as the biggest issue facing the city, second only to education, named by 23%. On a list of eight concerns, police reform ranked last, at 4%.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/8001468002/
Old 07-25-2021, 09:24 PM   #60
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Crime Wave Joe! Someone is gonna have to get their arms around this like Rudy did. There’s a section of Times Square, south end ~39th street that used to be a great spot to sit and people watch. Not so much anymore, at least not at night, it turned within the last 18 months since I was there last.

Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women