Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40381
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2019, 08:10 PM   #46
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
you sure you don't want to insult me about my mom and sister tinydickmystic
go visit TheDeepState TDS Hotrod. IB always likes it when you visit TDS
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 10:05 PM   #47
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Bill Weld is a scaredy-cat

BAHHAHAHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 10:12 PM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

bill weld is a scabby cat!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 10:44 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
You sucked another big one today, didn't you, Moscow Mystic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Interesting. Here's a link to the memo on Wikileaks. You need to click on "attachments."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120
That was the memo I was referencing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Jesus fucking Christ IB. Your post proves that up and in your ass has been identified as "The Deep State"

hildebeest was sucking like you do, Moscow Mystic. She sucked long and hard until she had delusions she could promote Trump and then beat him in the General Election, Moscow Mystic. It sucks to be one of hildebeest's minions, doesn't it, Moscow Mystic?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 08:50 AM   #50
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydickmystic View Post
you know all about TDS don't you TinyDickmyStic we all know you're missing your butt buddy assup

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:21 AM   #51
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:40 AM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
-
Are you sad knowing Trump is getting impeached?

It doesn't mean anything really.

He will not be convicted in the Senate and he will carry on much like Clinton did.....except Trump is running much higher deficits!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:49 AM   #53
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

He will not be convicted in the Senate and he will carry on much like Clinton did.....except Trump is running much higher deficits!

Trumps political life has been very similar to his business life
Hes managed to stay in the game but no Americans want to do business with him. he has to get non Americans to help him or he cant make it
Old 09-29-2019, 10:59 AM   #54
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
I'm not sure I understand poster's like you Tiny you sound like a bleeding heart, I figure most are in here to just insult each other, mystic he's easy to read, all the bullshit he puts out, that last post it sounded like he wanted to suck your dick and stay out of Thailand its a shit hole I was there during my R&R in 69
It's pretty simple, I'm a small government Libertarian, like Milton Friedman. Like Paul among the gentiles, I treat unbelievers with kindness and respect. No dick sucking though. While I do believe in a social safety net, for children in particular, I also believe most people would be better off if we did away with the Nanny State. That's the opposite of "bleeding hearts", who believe there would be people dying in the streets without big government.

Like many in this forum, Mystic does go over the edge from time to time with the insults. However he is maybe the wittiest poster here. I do pray every night that he'll lighten up on Austin Ellen. Ellen's outlook btw, social liberal and economic "conservative", is as close to mine as anyone on here, she just admires Trump and I don't.

Thailand, Bangkok at least, must be totally different to what it was in 1969. If you think Houston, Austin and San Antonio are shitholes because of the climate, yes, Bangkok is a shit hole. Otherwise it's not a bad place, and the downtown area is more modern than most American cities.

Sincerely, thanks for your service to our country.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 11:02 AM   #55
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
-
Dang, and I thought nobody would notice when I slipped 12 or 13 items through the line. Funny post
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 11:14 AM   #56
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
-
Trump is just the kind of asshole to do that
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 11:24 AM   #57
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually WTF, No, I'm not sad. Found a great article that was posted by African Americans for Trump. I'm not sad at all.

Let me tell you what will happen next!
1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the
Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.
2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
investigation, which was very one-sided.
So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.
All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.
4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump.
Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution.
Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office.
They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction.
Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; so naturally they will
determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and
destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros.
After the Senate declines to convict the
President, we will have an election, and Trump will win again.
It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty.
Even many minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.
So here we go....on to the next waste of tax payers money and distraction from doing any real work for the people.
The Impeachment process.
-Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 11:44 AM   #58
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD ???? who da fuq issat?
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 11:45 AM   #59
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
It's pretty simple, I'm a small government Libertarian, like Milton Friedman. Like Paul among the gentiles, I treat unbelievers with kindness and respect. No dick sucking though. While I do believe in a social safety net, for children in particular, I also believe most people would be better off if we did away with the Nanny State. That's the opposite of "bleeding hearts", who believe there would be people dying in the streets without big government.

Like many in this forum, Mystic does go over the edge from time to time with the insults. However he is maybe the wittiest poster here. I do pray every night that he'll lighten up on Austin Ellen. Ellen's outlook btw, social liberal and economic "conservative", is as close to mine as anyone on here, she just admires Trump and I don't.

Thailand, Bangkok at least, must be totally different to what it was in 1969. If you think Houston, Austin and San Antonio are shitholes because of the climate, yes, Bangkok is a shit hole. Otherwise it's not a bad place, and the downtown area is more modern than most American cities.

Sincerely, thanks for your service to our country.
Thank you for the kind words Tiny. I've tried playing soft with the Trump crowd. That doesn't work with that bunch. Read the general theme of their posts to confirm what I'm saying. I try not to be to hard on them because I know that at the root of their hate is very low self esteem. The other is a deep seated resentment and jealousy over Obama. Obama was admired in the USA and all over the world and saved the USA from total economic collapse. He also took a 10% unemployment and cut it in half. He saved General Motors and millions of jobs. Obamacare has saved Millions of lives. Obama also created a degree of safety and stability at our borders and the Middle East. Things were very stable when he handed the baton to Trump. Trump is close to creating instability economically and politically. In short everything Trump touches eventually he fucks up and leaves a whole bunch of people hanging. He is a true Scum Bag

Tiny we need people like you to be in our Senate. You are a blessing to this forum
Old 09-29-2019, 11:48 AM   #60
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually WTF, No, I'm not sad. Found a great article that was posted by African Americans for Trump. I'm not sad at all.

Let me tell you what will happen next!
1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the
Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.
2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
investigation, which was very one-sided.
So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.
All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.
4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump.
Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution.
Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office.
They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction.
Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; so naturally they will
determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and
destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros.
After the Senate declines to convict the
President, we will have an election, and Trump will win again.
It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty.
Even many minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.
So here we go....on to the next waste of tax payers money and distraction from doing any real work for the people.
The Impeachment process.
-Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD
can the republicans wear their MAGA hats as a show of good faith

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women